2010 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab

7.8

Based on 984 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

I would buy one

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "Good power, looks good, sounds great"

Cons: "Not too comfortable, gas millage"

"My father bought this last year when he traded in his Cobalt. He wanted a 4x4 pickup but did not want a gas guzzling V8. I wanted him to look at a Toyota but he saw this and liked it. It is a very nice looking truck inside and out. Not the most comfortable vehicle to drive, my legs start to hurt after about 30 minutes. The inline 5 cylinder has a little more power than I thought it would and the exhaust sounds really nice. The doors on the extended cab are a nice feature too. I rated the value low because he paid too much for the truck. He paid $23K for the truck, 3 or 4 thousand too much. With only 40,000 miles on it I cant speak for the reliability either. Also we have not driven it in snow yet as this winter was very mild. I will say the gas millage is worse than I would have expected. I still would have rather seen him buy a Toyota but all in all a pretty nice truck."

Love this truck

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"I have had this truck for 4 years and have put over 90,000 miles on it. I have used it for towing, Hauling and off road. I am not easy on vehicles and this truck has done everything i would expect out of a full size truck. The 5 cyl has the power needed to get the job done. If there is one thing I could change would be a tighter turning rad."

Worth I've owned

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"I have had it in for 36 things in the warranty time, blinker 3 times, 3 front axel seals, foam in the defroster, tailgate issues, and much more. American made junk. I come from a Chevy family and would never buy another. No trade in value! Only thing I like it's great in the snow."

GOOD TRUCK

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"04 Crew Cab with I5, 2WD. 100K on truck now. Front end alignment at 12K, warranty, plus 2 tires. Replaced Emission Computer at 79.5K, 80K warranty. Drives over 100 miles a day and get 24.5 mpg. It was this or a Dakota or Nissan. Dakota had too many problems and Nissan was to small on the inside. Yes it is not a full size Silverdo but its big enough for my around the house stuff. I will consider a new one when this finally wears out."

Nice looking vehicle

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

"The only problem I have had with this vehicle is it not being able to make left hand turns or u turns without having to back up and adjust to complete the turn. The turning radius on the left hand side was set incorrectly. Make sure your vehicle is able to make left and right u turns or turns for that matter before your warranty is up. They do not want to correct the problem even though it came off the lot with this problem."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals