2007 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab

7.8

Based on 997 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

I love this vehicle. Great looking & dependable.

By on Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle and really looks and drives great."

Cons: "None as far as I'm concerned."

"I wish Chevrolet had not discontinued building Colorado Xtremes. Mine is an '07 with low miles I would consider purchasing the newest model if they made a 2013. I ordered everything available accessory-wise and love all the amenities especially the Sirius/XM radio. I guess I will just have to keep this one until I start having trouble with it. If that should ever happen. Great Truck all-around. I didn't mention the great leather buccket seats with heaters in both. Also the back doors on the Extended Cab."

2005 Crew Cab Z71 4x4

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "All the above mentioned"

Cons: "None found"

"Wow... The Imports have nothing on this truck. Desirable lines, comfort, strong"

Electrical Nightmare

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"This truck looks good, drives well, and is a complete service nightmare. Windows randomly go up and down, accelerates on its own, blower motors quit, radio randomly stops working. Service department knows me by name. Beware of this vehicle's electrical system!!!!!!!!!"

Chevy colorado

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I have had my 05' colorado for 7 months now and have had a few issues with it that my old ford neve gave me and i put 200000 miles on it. Like after the first month the ign switch malfunctioned and kept comeing on and running the battery dead. I replaced and re programed it, good to go. I really hate where the 4x4 buttons are, I accidently drove from Galveston Tx to Fort Worth in 4x4 and burned up the trans oil... Also the alignment just started wearing the tires wrong and kept getting worse and worse.... too much wear on the steering componets for such a low mileage truck. The 4x4 and rear diff locker is awesome truck gets around in snow and ice really well. 5 cylinder vibrates alittle at idle but has way more power than I thought it would. Fuel mileage is 18 around town and 21 hwy. Hope this helps you decide what to buy, i told you every thing i have found wrong and over all its a great buy, holds good resale value too."

Love my colorado !

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Always wanted a 4 seater truck. Bought the 05 in 08 for my birthday. Have over 100,000 miles on it and have gone on many trips in it. Chose the used over the new for the price. My next truck will be another colorado. I have the 5 cylinder and the mileage is good. Added big tires and 4" fender flares...looks real pretty going down the road..."

Small pick up

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"This vehicle is very dependable and adverse when needed. Handles very well and only minor problems because of the plastic parts used and GM still has that electrical problems that seem to never go away even after they say it;s fixed. This vehicle is very handy for the small time pick up owner as myself. Small hauling and able to handle a full bed of wood without any complains. the straight 4 engine has the pep when needed and handles very nice at 90 on the highway. The interior has plenty of room but the exten cab rear passengers get the hard ride and the plactic storage bins under the seat break way to easy. It's a good truck for the local man as for home and garden but anything beyond that you need a up grade."

Needs better fit & finish

By on Monday, January 10, 2011

"The Colorado should be a great truck; is the right size and decent looking. Problem is that is has too many little annoying problems. Back window leaks, recalls, rattles, heater fan is noisy, and mileage is just so-so. I do work the truck hard and tow with it often. Would buy a full-size next time."

Best Vehicle I Have Owned

By on Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"I have put over 100,000 miles on my truck from driving back and forth to work. I never had any problems until i was hit by a semi truck. I highly recommend this truck to anyone."

DO NOT BUYq

By on Sunday, October 17, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for two years... these are two years I will never get back in my life. So far I have had the trany replaced, drive train as well, also heat and ac went out, fan went out, the door panel fell off, the seat cushion shredded, and the tires have blown off three times. I would never buy a vehicle like this again. I dont care if it is free run from this toy truck"

Don't believe critics

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"I've owned my Colorado for 5 years. It's been a great truck...good performance with only normal maintenance. I went to synthetic oil at about 50,000 miles and my gas mielage increased. 18 in town; 20+ on the highway."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals