2015 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,878 - $24,877.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/8.7

Based on 9 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

9.9/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Best Mid-Size Truck

By on Sunday, December 13, 2015

Pros: "Great Looks, perfect size ( fits in garage)"

Cons: "Narrow front seats, no sunroof or CD player option"

"Just purchased ( Nov2015) the 2016 Chevy Colorado LT with 4x4, and all the options, fully loaded. I test drove all the competitors, including the 2016 Tacoma. Colorado wins on most fronts, the biggest negative on Tacoma was the seats do not raise or lower and you cannot get power seats. The Colorado seats do all of this. One negative, Colorado seats are narrow, more support is needed. Big guys will have a problem. Looks, power, gas mileage, and features, are all tops in the class. Some reviews on the 2015 said GPS Nav, Heated Seats, Ride Quality were issues, my 2016 has no issues, works great."

Love it so far

By on Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Pros: "Good power, very quiet and looks good"

Cons: "Light and 4 wheel drive switch"

"2015 Z71 crew cab long bed, 2000 miles. Averageing 20 MPG combined right now. Recent trip I got a high of 28 but averaged 24 for the whole trip, 90% highway, 10% city streets. Comfortable for my 6'4" 230lb frame. Only issues I have are with the headlight and 4 wheel drive switch placment, knocked them several times getting out, wish they were a pull to turn, found a paint blemish that I will address with the dealer and one of the back seat covers is not secured. I do think on the Z71 they should have added a few things like cooled seats, heated mirors, 2 front 12 volt outlets and back up sensors. Radio speakers should have be better but for me its a truck. Overall I am very happy with the truck, plenty of power, feels smooth with good road feedback."

Good basic 4 wheel drive truck - Horrible GPS sys

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "Fair gas mileage, good looks, backup camera"

Cons: "Horrible GPS, Terrible POI database, NO GPS update"

"Good basic 4 wheel drive truck, but not really small or mid size; darn close to our Sierra. Love the rear view camera. I only have 3,500 miles on it, but the gas mileage is only 18 around town and 24 highway. The 4 wheel drive has to be switched on manually and doesn't engage automatically when conditions require it. The lack of a CD player is compensated for by the 4 USB ports, although 2 are accessible from in the back seat. The seat heat seems to be a warmer at best, no real heat in the cold weather. Remote starting is a great feature, although we have only had the opportunity to warm the truck and not cool it. Adequately powered; I connected my trailer and moved about 3500 pounds of wet sod approximately 25 miles over Tennessee hills without any strain. My mileage only dropped to 18 MPG. The backup camera made it a breeze to connect to the trailer! The GPS system is a wast of money, its like a 1990s Garmin. The POI database is outdated and EXTREMELY small with a VERY POOR search engine. Features like current speed limits are not implemented. Many roads are not in map and I drive through the woods or fields frequently. Adjacent lakes and rivers aren't shown like on other systems. The voice recognition is comparable to a 1960 game computer, it's constantly saying the "Sorry I don't understand" message. An example is requesting a local "Nursery", the fool thing may return "Schools"."

One Year Review

By on Sunday, November 01, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, easier to park, fits in my garage"

Cons: "I'm not a big fan of the stock Goodyears"

"Purchased Oct 21st of last year. After owning for 1 year and putting 15,000 miles on the odometer I have nothing bad to say about this truck. It has been everything that I expected and more the mileage and handling and overall abilities of this truck are superb. It is as tight now as it was the first day I drove it off the lot. I own the LT crew cab long box in black and still receive daily compliments on the way this truck looks"

Nice Driving Right Size Everyday Truck

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Decent MPG, Good Looking"

Cons: "Poor Seats, Useless NAV, A Bit Pricey"

"I traded a full size 2013 Extended Cab Silverado on my Colorado. The mid-size truck drives very well,with good reflexes, sure tracking and easily judged wheel position. The back-up camera is excellent. Brakes are very good too. The 3.6L V6 makes a good deal of power, however it responds better to a more spirited driving style- your putt-putt types may find it lugging as the 6 speed auto tries to keep the highest gear forever. The transmission also gets confused on part throttle downshifts, dropping two or three gears, going up two gears then settling on a one gear drop, a shame because this hiccup ruins an otherwise superb transmission. Gas mileage has been good, averaging 22.4 MPG in my normal mixed daily drive, around 24 MPG fast highway and about 18 MPG City. Much better than the 16.5 MPG the Silverado attained on average. Controls and dash layout are very good to excellent. Blue tooth and infotainment system work well except for NAV and voice control. The OnStar based NAV is just about useless (I hate OnStar). As for voice control, even the best diction confuses the system- it can't differentiate between "Call*** Mobile" and "XM Margarita-ville?" My single biggest gripe, the seats are terrible! Short, unsupportive lower cushion with no independent angle adjustment. If you raise the seat, it tilts forward too. The exterior styling is fresh and I like the fact it does not look like a 3/4ths scale Silverado. 4x4 works well too. All in all a very good, though not great, new truck."

Per Page:  5 | 10