2012 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Exceptional handling on road and fully loaded, not really designed for serious off road use. Gets good four wheel drive traction in deep snow. Seats 4 people comfortably, 5 people friendly and 6 people if 2 are small. (crew cab) You really need a bed liner if you want to haul loads, the paint in the bed is thin. 5 cylinder engine has very good power. Higher torque at lower rpm than similar sized v-6 models, tows loads better."

numerous problems

By on Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I have had my colorado for about 3 yrs. I have had numerous problems from the cylinder head needing to be replaced twice, dash lights going out, rear end locking up, front seals going out, and the doors not locking. This vehicle gets about 18 mpg on freeway if your lucky. The one good thing I have to say about it is that it is like a tank in the snow will go through alot. Also so this vehicle is very under powered with the inline 5 cylinder. A strong head wind makes it kick down on freeway let alone pulling a small boat."

My First Truck And I Love It

By on Monday, September 29, 2008

"This is the first truck I've ever bought. Though I've only had it for less than a year, I absolutley love it. I've driven other trucks which prompted me to purchase the Colorado. The other trucks were too small or big, not enough power or very little. Even trucks that fell into the same class as the Colorado didn't make me feel too comfortable behind the wheel (the seats were not very friendly to the back and the steering wheel was just not positioned right) and had lousy handling. I have the 4-dr. crew cab with the 3.7L VORTEC in-line five-cylinder engine. The Colorado is just right for a short gal like me. The cab is very spacious even for the passengers in the back. However, my one drawback is the plain console. It's just...well, plain. But that's just me being too picky. I've also purchased the tonneau soft cover (which took less than 25 minutes to assemble - even for someone like me that has never assembled one before) and the 5'1" rubber bed mat. I am looking forward to purchasing the sport tent and various other accessories (skid plate, sliding rear window, hitch trailering package, etc.) to fully max out the potential of this truck. I am a very satisfied owner of the Colorado."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted