2010 Chevrolet Cobalt

Based on 75 Ratings for the 2010 models.

All around great choice in a small American Car

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Performance, Inexpensive to Maintain"

Cons: "Small back seat for passengers"

"I am a tech for Nissan and I bought this car instead of a Nissan. If that doesn't speak volumes, than I dont know what to say. It is very comfortable for a daily commute and easy on your wallet. It is very inexpensive to maintain which is great for people on a tight budget. Great fuel economy as well. Performance is surprising from the 2.2L which offers great acceleration and plenty of get up and go when you need it. I put a K"

Great MPG

By on Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"This car is pretty darn good. I achieve 37 mpg with the air on high driving 55 mph. With a 20 mph wind at my back I get 41 mpg. City mileage is 27 mpg driving efficiently. Stereo is above average. I expected a tiiny piece of junk from my experience with Chevy 13 years ago. Bluetooth is handy. OnStar NAV is great. Monthly emails of my car's mechanical well being are very nice. Computer info is very useful. Overall I'm quite happy with the price but it lacks side torso air bags and the driver's crash test side impact rating is 3 stars which is inadequate. The passenger is very safe, howvever."

Car Saved My Wife's Life

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Sporty and handled great"

Cons: "the seats...spend a little more for the comfy ones"

"We no longer own this car because recently my wife was invoveld in a head on collision with a drunk driver. However, we will buy another...The highway Patrolman said the car did what it was supposed to in refernce to the safty of the care. What could have been a very bad situation for my family turned out to be the best car purchase I had ever made. Great car....great price and safe....they only thing I did not like was the standard seats....give up the extra cash for the comfy ones....and you won't regret it. Rev. P"

love this car

By on Friday, July 2, 2010

"Me and my husband love this car it has amazing trunk space and the back seat as well that is great for the baby on the way.. the sound system is amazing and the interior of the car. the car drives great and if you are looking for a car that will not break the bank to fill up this is one you would want to look at. overall im in love with this car"

So far, so excellent

By on Saturday, August 28, 2010

"The comfort and ride/handling has been a real surpise. The fuel mileage is excellent, averaging 33+mpg for my 44 mile daily commute with one passenger. The fit, finish and accessories can't be beat, for the price, in my book. Overall, this is one great car and a pleasant surprise up to this point"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cobalt near Honolulu. See local deals