2010 Chevrolet Cobalt

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2010 models.

All around great choice in a small American Car

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Performance, Inexpensive to Maintain"

Cons: "Small back seat for passengers"

"I am a tech for Nissan and I bought this car instead of a Nissan. If that doesn't speak volumes, than I dont know what to say. It is very comfortable for a daily commute and easy on your wallet. It is very inexpensive to maintain which is great for people on a tight budget. Great fuel economy as well. Performance is surprising from the 2.2L which offers great acceleration and plenty of get up and go when you need it. I put a K"

chevrolet cobalt

By on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"white, fancy and useful car. With excellent exterior and normal interior. Please feel free to contact me to check out"

Dollar for dollar one of the best small cars!!

By on Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, great milage, cheap to own and run +"

Cons: "child sized back seat, 4 door w/no hatch back"

"I am 62 and have owned small cars since the 60's. This one has been as good as any I have ever owned. VWs, Toyota's, Nissan's, other Chevy's and several Chrysler products I have owned them all. This Cobalt is a peppy gas miser and comfortable front seating. I got the automatic w/air conditioning and xm/cd player radio. Basic in all other ways because I wanted the lowest price up front. What I got (given $4 gas) was a great value. Around town I get 30+ mpg, on trips (driving 75 mph)I get 38 to 41 mpg depending terrain and wind. Once coming back from Wyoming I had a tail wind and got 44 mpg. I have 20,000 miles on mine so it is hardly broken in yet. The 5 year 100,000 mile drive train warranty was one reason I chose this car over others. 0 problems to this point."

By on Saturday, November 06, 2010

"THIS CAR IS A WONDERFUL SURPRISE--NOT ONLY A GREAT VALUE, BUT AN ENJOYABLE VEHICLE"

Easy to drive in city

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Reason: Not practical for Vermont winters

Pros: "Easy to drive, easy to park"

Cons: "Not good in snow/sleet/ice/mud"

"Good for city driving - takes corners tightly and is a breeze to park. Makes good contact with the road. Not so good for interstate as the light weight of the car causes it to be impacted by wind. I live in a snowy state where there is either snow, ice or mud on the roads much of the year. Because this car is light weight, it struggles to grip the road in these conditions. I never felt safe driving in snow with this car. Just sold the car and received a very good price for it. It has held its value. Not too many mechanical issues. I did have 1 headlight that was prone to condensation on the inside of the cover. Also had 2 or 3 instances when the sensor on the tire would fail and cause a check engine light. All in all a very reliable vehicle and easy to drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cobalt near Honolulu. See local deals