2010 Chevrolet Cobalt

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2010 models.

Horrible Car. DON'T WASTE MONEY

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pros: "Smooth driving, classic build, beautiful body"

Cons: "TOO MANY ISSUES"

2010 Chevy Cobalt 2 door coupe

"I have had numerous mechanical issues with this car since purchasing it. Gears have gotten stuck in reverse, 3 recalls since 2010 (When I bought it brand new), transmission failure, engine failure, power steering issues, random fluid leaks, ext...This car has taken more money to fix and maintain than it's worth. Although the body and design of the Cobalt is gorgeous (I own a 2 door black coupe) the maintenance has been a nightmare. Too highly priced, and they aren't even made anymore due to all the issues."

2010 Chevy Cobalt 2 door coupe

Solid little car

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "great value and the 2LT model is fun to drive"

Cons: "standard seats not that comfortable"

"This is the 2nd Cobalt I have owned, and both have performed admirably. I previously had a 2008 Cobalt with 108,000 mi on it, but it got totaled by a large deer at 65mph. I walked away without a scratch, and that is why I chose another Cobalt. I drive this car 170 miles RT to work daily (you read that right), and between both the 2010 and the 2008 I've never had one repair. Period. Change the fluids regularly and put on new tires as needed. I never would have guessed this car was a Chevy if you took the nameplates off it, as the quality is tremendously better than years ago. It's a keeper. My one and only negative comment is the seats are not that comfortable on longer trips. I wish I would have found a Cobalt with leather seats and improved padding. I bought the 2LT model with sport package upgrades, and it handles much like a good sports car costing twice its price. My next car will probably be the Cruze when I've worn this one out. Chevrolet has really turned a corner with their vehicles. Great product!"

All around great choice in a small American Car

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Performance, Inexpensive to Maintain"

Cons: "Small back seat for passengers"

"I am a tech for Nissan and I bought this car instead of a Nissan. If that doesn't speak volumes, than I dont know what to say. It is very comfortable for a daily commute and easy on your wallet. It is very inexpensive to maintain which is great for people on a tight budget. Great fuel economy as well. Performance is surprising from the 2.2L which offers great acceleration and plenty of get up and go when you need it. I put a K"

2010 Cobalt Base Coupe

By on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive-long time between gas station visits"

Cons: "cramped, not real stylish"

Fresh off the used car lot

"If you want gas miliage in a small car for cheap- this is the one. The Bad- Crank windows, push locks, no a/c. The Good- Cheap to maintain, 40 plus MPG highway. Good warranty."

Fresh off the used car lot

Exceeding Expectations

By on Thursday, December 01, 2011

Reason: mileage

Pros: "Driving comfort, Road Stability, Vision."

"My blue Cobalt exceeded my expectations from a small type car. I am very serious that I felt I am driving a C230 Mercedes, very comfortable turns, speeds pretty quick and visibility is optimum. This car was a great experience for me after the failure of Ford Escape Hybrid(battery died and issues) and Volvo XC70(expensive service bills). Chevy is very reliable at for all terrains."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cobalt near Honolulu. See local deals