2010 Chevrolet Cobalt

Based on 61 Ratings for the 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Easy to drive in city

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Reason: Not practical for Vermont winters

Pros: "Easy to drive, easy to park"

Cons: "Not good in snow/sleet/ice/mud"

"Good for city driving - takes corners tightly and is a breeze to park. Makes good contact with the road. Not so good for interstate as the light weight of the car causes it to be impacted by wind. I live in a snowy state where there is either snow, ice or mud on the roads much of the year. Because this car is light weight, it struggles to grip the road in these conditions. I never felt safe driving in snow with this car. Just sold the car and received a very good price for it. It has held its value. Not too many mechanical issues. I did have 1 headlight that was prone to condensation on the inside of the cover. Also had 2 or 3 instances when the sensor on the tire would fail and cause a check engine light. All in all a very reliable vehicle and easy to drive."

Very reliable, great gas mileage!

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, awesome gas mileage!"

Cons: "On the small side!"

"This has been a great car. We got it 6 months ago after my son totaled my Durango. My husband uses it for his hour long commute to work. GREAT gas mileage!!! The only thing we don't care for is the size, it's a small car. I can't say we feel the safest in it. Other then that, it's great! Lots of gadgets tell you the temp, tire pressure, life of the oil, etc."

2000 colbalt 2 dr-driven carefully, maintained

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable."

Cons: "Blind spot on the right-gotta turn to see."

"This Chevy Cobalt is a great car and the only reason I am selling is to buy something I can camp with. The accident you will see listed was for my other Cobalt-a guy ran a stop sign and totaled it-not a scratch on me! It is comfortable, the interior maintained without damage and the exterior has only minor tiny scratches or I would have listed it as excellent condition.The oil changed religiously and has been waxed every year. This vehicle is stored in a garage. It is great on gas-I average 29mpg and it has never towed anything, or had a bike attachment.Great trunk space and back seats fold down for those extra long items. Original owner."

3 years and only one problem under warranty

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Waaay better than Cavalier"

Cons: "Front end ie Grille is not attractive."

"Lousy gas mileage in the city Excellent mileage on the highway But I live in the City. Back seat is rediculously tight 260 watt pioneer stereo w subwoofer is excellent Car has no rattles; well built Front seats are comfortable"

good car

By on Saturday, October 05, 2013

Pros: "nice , economical"

Cons: "No frills interior, no cruise control."

"I bought it with 30,000 on it. The only problem thus far was the ignition switch had to be replaced. It locked my key in it and the dealership took care of the problem. Chevrolet helped cover the cost even though the warranty was expired."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cobalt near Honolulu. See local deals