2008 Chevrolet Cobalt

7.9

Based on 1301 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

nice car

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"nice car runs well,good on gas"

Little Room for baby

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"We liked this car before we had our son. It gets great gas mileage and has a sporty feel even in the 4-door. However, we can barely fit our sons car seat in the back and it leaves no room for other riders. This is a real drawback for a young family of 3."

Best little Chevy yet!

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Before my new Cobalt SS 2.4 VVT, I had a 1999 Cavalier. I'd had a good experience with it so i tried another little Chevy when it was time to replace her. All I have to say is the Cobalt is head and shoulders above the Cavalier. Ride is smooth and precise, and the handling is suberb. The Cobalt rides like a big car, but handles like a small car. She handles great in the rain and decently in the snow, even with the factory 17" wheels and low profile tires. Snow handling I give 8 out of 10 which suprised me for being a sport model. Power with the 2.4L VVT is suprising at first. You get in and knowing that it's a four cylinder, mash the gas to get going and the car sucks you back and just flies! I couldn't believe this was a four-banger but fuel economy reminds me it is. I get 27 mpg on the average zipping around town w/ a little highway driving. Seating position is comfortable enough that even my wife doesn't complain (thats her pet-peave). The word for this car is refined; shifting, handling, ride, all so smooth. My one complaint is that the automatic transmission is a little eager to upshift at partial throttle so it can take some practice utilizing the power at the top of the powerband (VVT territory). All in all, this car is the total package and the price cant be beat for what you get. Would recommend to anyone looking for a small inexpensive car with good mpg, handling and refined invigorating power for daily driving and occasional track days."

best value domestic

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"so far, i've got no problems with my 2yr old cobalt. it has served me well in my daily commute and weekly out of town trips. from this car's power to weight ratio, acceleration to its fuel economy and handling, i'd say this car is one of the best cars chevrolet has ever rolled out of their factories. mine runs @ 28mpg city and 34-36mpg hway, it's really enjoyable and affordable to drive... that explains why i've put so much mileage in it. i will continue to enjoy driving it to places near or far."

I Love IT!!!!

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"I bought this car 2 months ago. I switched from a SUV and was very sad when I traded in my SUV. So far this car has given me no regrets about trading in the SUV, I get great gas mileage, and it looks great too!!! I am Very happy I bought this vehicle, so far in gas it has saved me over 300.00 a month !!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cobalt near Honolulu. See local deals