2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great value and reliability

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "All the standard features. Price. Gas mileage."

Cons: "No driverside armrest."

"Me and my wife when to a local chevy dealer to buy a low mile equinox and when the car we were interested in was sold the dealer asked us to come look at a 2012 captiva. Captiva? What is a Captiva? When we seen the car we were very impressed. We actually liked it better then the equinox. The car only had 7500 miles on it and was originally a fleet car so we got an amazing price on it. We have kids and this car is built very solid and is perfect for anything a kid can throw at it. The gas mileage is great and the ride is smooth. Don't get me wrong it is not a fast or powerful car but it has plenty of power and speed for everyday driving. I will give up the power for the gas mileage any day. Overall if you are looking for a practical car with great value check this car out."

Not a bad little SUV

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "roomy, good price, uses regular gas, realible"

Cons: "4 cylinder engine is a little weak"

"I was looking to get out of an 07 VW Passat and wanted a small suv just to get back and forth to work. Dealer had several Captiva's on the lot and suggested I take it out for the day. It is the base Sport model and so far I really like it. First of all its a four cylinder. Yes, you have to floor it sometimes to merge into interstate traffic. Yes, it does get loud when you do this. But once merged, it drive fine, no more cabin noise than several other cars I have owned. Interior space is great. I am 6'2" and even with the power drivers seat at max height, I have headroom. Legroom is good, I drive with the seat almost all the way back and my rear passenger is not cramped. Split rear seat fold flat and there is plenty of cargo room, as much as the Equnox. Climate control knobs are big and round, nothing fancy but they work well. Entertainment has AM/FM, single cd and xm radio. Also has ipod plug in, and On Star. Hands free Bluetooth cell answering is easy to set up. Has three power ports and usb port. My car had less than 30,000 miles and I got it for less than $18,000, and its a 2014. Have read it looses its value quickly, will see but for now I am very happy with my little white(seems that it the rental fleets favorite color), soon to be black SUV."

My Captiva 2013

By on Thursday, December 05, 2013

Pros: "Style of the Body and all the Computer features"

Cons: "Top heavy cornering"

"I like this car, I had an Equinox before owning this. I only gained 2 more miles per gallon with having a 4 cyl. The Equinox had the 6 cyl. It is 24 mpg the Equinox I was getting 22 MPG. It drives some what different than the Equinox. It is shorter wheel base and corners top heavy. When I buy again going with the Equinox, but I do like the Captiva, if I had not owned the Equinox before I would be happier. It was cheaper than the Equinox was the main reason I purchased it."

love this suv- fun to drive, excellent handling

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

"Bought this suv thru enterprise-Love it... Handles well, fun to drive, looks great, love the side body lites/"

just me now to much car 4 me want a smaller car

By on Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Pros: "very fun to drive ac is very cold"

Cons: "no ash tray 2 cup holders"

"i love this vehicle does more than i ever knew how to use, anti skid brakes for rain using this feature is awesome safe.alarm system w/fob two back seats fold down for lots more storage the odometer talks to you let u know when to service,tires r low,low fuel,doors left open tells you to drive careful in icy weather is possible.and so so much more"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Captiva Sport near Honolulu. See local deals