2015 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,447 - $23,858.

10/7.6

Based on 552 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

loud engine

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"good looking car, but i do not like the humming noise the engine-transmission makes. poor visibility,wasted space in the back seat area,small mirrors,and expensive car, the dealers are not working with customers. performance is good. you will not get the gas milage indicated on the sticker."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

Wonderful Car

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"I got my IOM 2SS/RS on May 27,09. I absolutely love my car. i think i was first on the island to getit. Everyone looks at me as I drive past them. Servco Leeward is a great Dealer to go to. I just can't say enough at how pleased i am with my Camaro. I would definately refer to everyone."

Great Muscle Car

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Anyone who has seen a Camaro drive by them can't deny it is a great looking vehicle. It is enjoyable to drive and has great handling control. GM really did it right with this vehicle. It would appear Ford feels the same way, since the Mustang is undergoing some changes in 2011 to compete."

finally got one

By on Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"I am the proud owner of a LT2 RS Red Camaro with the White stripe package.And the Polished wheels. Very nice looking. I get stopped all the time by people asking to check it out. One of the features and it's minor but people get the biggest kick out of is the Blue Neon like lighting on the doors. I've had mine since October, and I love it. I live in Ohio and been keeping it in the garage.But next year I'll have to buy the snow tires for it. Since it is my only ride. I'll go to Tire Rack to get those. They have a nice package deal tires,wheels for a good price. Anyways. about the dealer they were first charging 5,000 over sticker. but now they have come down to sticker price. since they had like 17 of them. i would recommend this car. It's more fun then my RX8."

By on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

speechless

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"i have owned a 2004 Mustang Saleen, it was powerful but a gas guzzler, mine only gave me 8/9 MPG .. i just bought the 2010 Camaro SS and all i can say is that im speechless with its performance, the fuel economy, and its drop dead gorgeous looks .. i loved mustangs like it was a religion and now i converted :D .. a day doesnt go buy without me getting compliments on my car .. real head-turner"

Everyone loves it especially me

By on Thursday, December 10, 2009

"The best car ever people pass lamborghini's over to look at it"

By on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Major attention grabber!

By on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"After swearing by Audi's for years, I was all set to buy the new Buick LaCrosse to help stimulate the local economy. In addition, I think the new LaCrosse is a heck of a deal for an everyday passenger car. My wife saw the new Camaro and asked why I wasn't buying a Camaro instead. Who was I to argue with that, so I ordered the Camaro SS the next day! Once I received it I felt what all the hype was about. This car has all the power, braking,handling characteristics, and looks anyone could ask for on normal roads. There isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't stop me and ask questions, compliment the car, or just stare at it at a stop light. I even had a guy in our office building put a note on my windshield asking if he could sit in it and get my opinion on it before he ordered one. When I met him outside, he pulled up in a new BMW 5 series and was impressed enough to order one. Performance is outstanding if not too good for everyday driving. I have to keep the digital speedo on most of the time to avoid speeding to badly. I recently encountered a deer crossing the highway in front of me at night and the braking of the car was perfect as I avoided the animal. This is a hands down high performance car at a great price point. My only complaint, because I am spoiled from Audi interiors is, the plastic materials used on the interior seem really cheap compared to the quality of the leather in other parts of the cabin."

the roof is so low

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"i have all 3 poney cars the ss roof is so low when you get in or out be carefull you will hit you head plus the windows if you wash it it mite leak but its a cool looking car"

love my car

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"purchased 8-09 added factory subs, in addition to boston aqoustic 9 speaker sytem, this car stereo sounds fantastic. have had nothing but compliments on this car. love the way it handles and performs, glad I bought it."

My dream car

By on Friday, November 06, 2009

"When the new Camaro was announced to return I got in line. But...I waited until I had a chance to get over the hype and honestly assess the vehicle based on my dream. It fits my dream in so many ways. What a fun, exciting, "looker" car! I love the sound and the excitement of driving it. The only problem you have is listening to the vehicle struggle to do 45 mph!!!! because it sounds bored @ that speed."

Head turner, but still a Chevy

By on Thursday, November 05, 2009

"Car is fun to drive, yes cops even think it's funny when you tell the "I had to see what it would do!" Great performance, awesome styling(all Camaro) , but it's a chevy with all the cheap plastic interior. Looks good but get the extended bumper to bumper. Looks like it may come in handy."

Great Impact

By on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

"This is a great car! It gets a lot of attention! There is not much room for backseat passengers. The passenger seat cannot move up in height. It only moves forward and back and the back of the seat tilts up and back. So, if you are short, like me, it puts you low in the seat. It drives and rides GREAT! My husband and I are over 50 and we love it!! It's better than refurbishing an old one!"

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"I have owned a 2SS for about 4 months now, it met all my expectations the day it arrived at the dealer."

By on Monday, October 05, 2009

Make Mine A Stang

By on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"I just went out and test drove both a Mustang GT and a Camaro SS. Both were manuals and honestly I just drove the Stang cause my girlfriend loves them and wanted to look at one and then I wanted to drive the Camaro cause I thought that the Camaro was gonna blow the Stang out of the water. Boy was I WRONG!!! I liked the look of the Camaro better but everythting else was bad. The Mustang handles better and shifted alot better. It felt that I actually controlled the Mustang and Camaro felt like it wanted to control me. I didn't feel safe one minute and by the time I was done driving the Camaro I felt like I ran 10 miles. The shifting was harsh and the gears felt way too far apart. The shift knob felt huge compared to the Stang's.I drove the Mustang longer and it didn't wear me out like the Camaro. I just felt more at home with the Stang. Chevy just needs to make the Camaro more driver friendly. Anyways I was really surprised that I actually enjoyed the Mustang more and would buy it over the Camaro at this point."

wow!

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"we just purchased this car 2 weeks ago. all i can say this is the best car we have owned. After a TL-S from acura to a jAGUAR S type wow! The styling is impeccable, while the performance is top notch. I was buying an XK and forgot it after one test drive. And in yellow , i really do enjoy everyone just smiling as soon as they catch a glimpse of it. For the money, their is nothing better out there. Very proud of GM and their designers. Go Chevy!!!!!"

Slammen

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"This car is everything I was hoping it would be, After waiting for it to come out I finally test drove an 2 SS. To say the least my wife and I ordered one today, nice job GM. Please tell your dealerships to stop with the adjusted market value smack, that is the only thing that I do not like!"

Camaro RS Beats GTs

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I've had a desire to own a Camaro since I was a child. Broken-hearted because they discontinued when I came of age, I was hooked the instant I saw the first Transformers movie and the Camaro concept. Two years later, I own the 304 HP 3.6L V6 RS (2LT trim). While not it's fire-breathing sister, the SS, this car is unbelievable. Aside from the fuel economy, which is fantastic, this car's power is underestimated by many. I can dust the V6 variants of the Challenger and Mustang with no effort at all. With the performance exhaust, cold air intake, some tuning and a performance chip ($1,600 total) I've put into the car, she now achieves victory over multiple Mustang GTs. Don't underestimate this car. Should more aftermarket upgrades become available, I can see the Camaro RS being a formidable pony car without the fuel costs of her bigger sibling."

Wow!

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"The perfomance of this car is amazing. Lined it up against a mustang on day one and he was in the rearview the entire time. Corvette didnt even hang with it. Way to go Chevy"

60's are back with a vengeance!

By on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"I have been following the Camaro for two years and recently my dream became a reality when i purchased my 2SS with all of the available options for 41k out the door. I truly love this car. If I could sleep in it, i would. The overall power and low end torque is amazing and I recently dusted a Mustang Cobra with little effort. Thanks Chevy!"

chevy! best cars in the world!

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"the chevy camaro is the fastest car out of mustang challenge and camaro."