2015 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,848 - $23,329.

10/7.6

Based on 587 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Very fast and fun to drive!

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

"Luv this car! It runs out and drives better than I had hoped. My only knock would be to increase leg room just a bit. Overall a great car."

It has minor flaws. Overall I love my camaro!

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

"Downside - Visibility, small trunk space. But this is a sports car. I have gotten used to it over time. I wish it had automatic start! Overall, this car is great at this price and a dream come true. It rides strong, interior feels like you are stepping into a plane cockpit, it looks like the hottest girl in the building. I haven't had any issues with it and I will probably always stay with Chevy. They have never let me down. It is surprisingly spacious in the inside. I can fit my two younger kids in the back comfortably and they are 11 and 13. You will not be dissapointed with this car."

Flawless, fun to drive, great design inside & out

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "great design, fun to drive."

"Great performance and mileage. Average 25 mpg in town and 304 hp. Fun to drive, trouble free, zero issues, bought new."

Too Many Problems

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Reason: Lemon

Pros: "Power.Fun To Drive,Comfort"

Cons: "Transmission,Rear End Problems"

"The manual six speed transmission was overhauled twice then the rear end was making a noise so the axle seals and fluid were updated plus there was a oil burning smell and the dealer said the rear main seal would need to be replaced. There were some minor issues with squeaks and rattles. The engine had no issues. All the concerns were fixed under warranty but it was at the dealer for a total of a month."

Very nice, sporty & Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Fast for a stock car & fun to drive."

Cavalcade car show

"It had 6 miles in the showroom in 2009. It did have small oil leak noticed at around 4k miles. Gasket replaced at block/oil cooler. Next year was still leaking & coloring added to oil by dealer to find the source at 7k where rear main seal was replaced (still keeping an eye on it but OK so far). Removed factory mufflers w/ Magnaflow Axle-Back Exhaust System - Competition Series (part#0053593)for an inexpensive increase in volume! With out mufflers it does "cackle" at downshift but I get compliments & inquiries. Reminds me of "cherry bombs" but not over powering inside. I actually had a Sevier County TN sheriff pull me over to tell me so. I think the paint had something to do with it also. No citations were issued!"

Cavalcade car show

Excellent car for fun and daily use

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Muscle car that is great for daily use"

Cons: "backup sensors a must; small trunk opening"

"Over 120K miles and still no issues, around 20MPG even with fairly aggressive driving. Comfortable seats with nice sound system and luxury car ameneties. Even has hooks in back for child seats. Large trunk with drop-down rear seat gives great utility, somewhat limited by small trunk opening. The backup sensors make up for limited backup visibility. RS package has great headlights--especially helpful in areas with heavy deer population. Brembo brakes are smooth and effective in turns. Can be hard to avoid spinning the tires even on dry pavement, but it looks great and gets moving fast when you ask it to. Although it's a full-blooded muscle car, it's as comfortable as a luxury vehicle and still useful for family, daily driving, and long trips."

awsome cars

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "a real blast to drive"

Cons: "some blind spots that you have to get used to"

"this is my second Camaro the first was a 2010 and this 2013 is even better I added a k&n cold air box and really pepped up an already impressive 323 hp v6 a true driver."

Some troublesome blind spots.

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "Do a cost per horsepower analysis. Impressive."

Cons: "Blind spots."

Not a bright red, but a subtle red. I like the color, but don't know GM's name. It's NOT "hot red."

"Lugs a little bit in 6th gear (auto) but not a problem. Sound system is difficult for me to understand, but a younger buyer would have no problems with it. It's simply the fastest, nimblest car I've ever driven. I have the 438 HP V-8. Unless you have an exceptional need, I would forgo the ZL1 even though it has 580 H.P. The car is red and has black bow ties, wheels, etc. and gets dozens of compliments wherever I drive it. The 19' Pirelli tires are like new after 17K. I thought they would wear faster. I don't think there are enough interior lights, the only ones being center front. The heating/air is phenomenal. I can't believe how fast the car heats up inside, when the outside air is in the teens, or cools down when in the hundred degree range (I live in the Mojave Desert). I would guess 5 minutes either way. It also has remote start, which I've never used (other than to show off), but would be handy in much colder climates. I had a 1973 457 Chevy Monte Carlo, which up to now I thought was the best American car I'd ever owned, but this Camaro exceeded my expectations. Just for fun I put myself on the waiting list and am next in line for the 707 Dodge Charger Hellcat. I think I will forgo that. This car has enough power to cut almost an hour off my trips to Las Vegas--not because I speed, but that I can get around 18 wheelers on two lane roads that are impossible to pass in an "ordinary" car. Hope this helps."

My Pride and Joy

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, draws a lot of attentio/compliments"

Cons: "stereo should be Bose,no push start engine"

"I take very good care of everything I own. My car especially. I purchased the Camaro brand new at $29,470. Since the day i purchased it the car has been garage kept. I am also one of those people who park in the furtherest parking spot in parking lots. I often intentionally take up 2 spots so if any other vehicles park next to me they will be far enough away from me so their doors can not hit my car. As far as the inside it is in pristine condition mostly because no one was EVER allowed to eat or drink anything other than water in it. Lastly it still smells new because if i ever picked up food I would put it in the trunk as to not cause my car to smell. Then when I would arrive home I would leave the truck open for about 20 mins to air that out because i didn't want my car ti smell either. The Camaro is "BumbleBee" yellow and gets a lot of attention."

Rock and Roll

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

"This is the 6 th Camaro I have owned.. They range from 1978-2012. All have been an SS or Z-28, because that's how I roll. For the money this is the best car I have ever had. With 426 horsepower, manuel transmission, and drop top, it is one fun car to drive.. As this is the second 5 th generation Camaro I have had. There have been improvements from the 2010 to the 2012. More than anything the ride and paint have been improved.. If you want a smooth ride and luxury this probably isn't the car for you. Just borrow your Grandmas.i love my 45 th anniversary 2SS-RS manuel convertible ."