2015 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,779 - $23,290.

10/7.6

Based on 612 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best build quality of any GM car I've had.

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "A blast to drive. World class fit and finish."

Cons: "Limited visibility. New ones have backup sensors."

Taken at 2 months old before the window tint.

"I've owned GM cars since my first car, a '65 Impala, I bought for $475 in 1972. I have owned 3 Camaros and one Trans Am, starting with a '68 Camaro. This is by far the best build quality of all of them. I would put it up against any BMW as far as fit and finish. The car is a blast to drive and after two and a half years and 32,000 miles I have never had a problem with it. The only complaint I have is visability. You can't see out of it. Mine was built before the rear backup sensors were available and I live in fear of backing in to something. Also the A pillars are huge and you have to lean forward to see when taking a sharp corner, especailly to the left. Mine is a daily driver and I put Blizzaks on it and drive it all through the New England Winter. Fantastic vehicle."

Taken at 2 months old before the window tint.

I'm in love!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, optional gages, interior lights"

Cons: "No vanity mirrors...but who cares!"

"I am currently renting the 2011 LT Coupe version of this vehicle while my 2007 Pontiac 3.9L G6 convertible is in the shop. I love my Pontiac but it's been replaced! I am ready to trade in my old car and buy one. I absolutely love this car! This car commands respect and gets it! For the amount of horsepower this car produces it's really great on gas. I've been averaging 20.7 mpg going 80 on the highway. And that's with the automatic V6 engine. I laugh at how many people try to race me, from low powered cars to Mustangs and other Camaros, or drive up next to me and start revving their engines. The seats are surprisingly cushiony and comfortable for long drives and the handling is the best I've experienced in any car I've driven and I've driven many. You can take a corner at full speed and not feel like you're about to roll out of the car. I love the optional gages, the blue lighting that outlines the door trim, the HUD (heads up display), the tapshifters and the backup sensors. I really wish they offered this car as a hardtop convertible instead of a softtop. I refuse to buy softtop convertibles but this car is making it REALLY difficult to stick to that!"

I love this car!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive; great look; reliable so far"

Cons: "Bad sun visors; tiny back seat; awkward cupholders"

"Like other reviews already here, the gas mileage is only so-so (23-24 vs. the 28 estimated) BUT I didn't buy the car for economy. It just plain looks good - GM did a great job of throwing us back to the "old style" while keeping it totally new and exciting. The seats are really pretty comfortable - you can adjust the driver's seat about a hundred different ways - so long rides are alright. Only complaints about this car: the sun visors are pretty worthless (which really stinks when you have sun 14 hours a day 350 days a year) and the cup holders are a little awkward....I've dumped more than one coffee trying to reach for the cup to the side of and almost behind me. So far, the only recall had to do with the AC, which was fixed for me about 2 months after I got the car in mid-2009. And for a V-6, the car moves! Still liking the stares and nods of approval the car gets when driving down the road, too. All in all - great car if you're looking for looks, speed and the name "Camaro" - not great as a family car (back seat is a little tight)."

Fun for seniors, too!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Styling and handling."

Cons: "Limited visibility with the top up."

"My Camaro is my first convertible, loaded with all the RS options. It gets tons of stares and thumbs up. I find the V-6 power more than adequate, and the handling, especially on curves, is fantastic. I took it on an 1800 mile road trip, and it was very comfortable. It gets great mileage on regular-grade gas. I am 66, and have owned several Chevy muscle cars- this is as good as any of them."

The Camaro is a Fast and Fun Car

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Fast fun and a great value for the money."

Cons: "This car has a very firm ride."

"The Chevrolet Camaro is a great value and it is alot of fun. I have always owned Chevrolets and I am glad that Chevrolet created this car to compete with the Ford Mustang and Dodge Charger. I tested both of the competion and settled on a car that fits my fashion and need for speed. The Camaro I purchased was used and had 780 miles for a 2010 with 21" tires and Brembo brakes so this car handles around the bends and can stop on a dime. The automatic transmision can get up and move with no effort. I would recomend this car to any car enthusiast or Chevrolet lover. I love to just sit and look at this car in my garage."

Camaro rules the road

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Looks and Power"

Cons: "No glovebox light. No spare tire.Small visors."

"My 2011 camaro 2ls is the best car i,ve ever owned. over 300 horsepower and reasonable mpg(combined approx.20 for me)with speeding out of stops to show off without effort.Normal driving would be better mpg. You can't beat this car for performance on a v-6 engine.I get many complements from strangers on how nice the car is.It's comfortable if you don't use the back seats as in most 2 2 seaters.It has most up to date features like On-Star and a cool digital information center on dash.It runs strong and takes no effort to make moves on the road.I love the look of that beautiful muscle car and get excited every time I fire it up. If you like to stand out,I highly recommend this camaro v-6. American muscle all the way."

Great Value

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Compared to the competitors, you get a lot more for your dollar with the Camaro. I priced and compared the Camaro, Mustang and Challenger. The Camaro came out on top."

Waited 7 years for this car. Glad I did. Awesome

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. Looks great."

"Have had the Camaro for almost three years and still love it. Not a moments trouble and still get wonderful comments from people who see it."

Well worth it

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "style, performance, fuel economy"

Cons: "USB compatiblity, rear visiblity"

"I have had this vehicle, 2010 2LT automatic, for approximately 1.5 year. It's been a great vehicle. Being a rear wheel drive vehicle it isn't the greatest in the snow, however it does handle like my previous front wheel drive cars with stock tires in it. Some say that the v6 isn't with looking at, however the 300 hp and 27 mpg make it worth at least a chance, it also handles like a dream. I use it as a daily driver, but mostly on the highway to travel to and from college. I have looked at several other vehicles however none offer for me the style, performance and fun to drive nature of this car. The only major problems are, if you have never drove a vehicle with limited rear visibility, it could take sometime getting use to, however personally I have never had a problem. Also the USB port has does not connect with my Android phone, but it will through Bluetooth."

This is my 2nd Camaro I had one in 74 Love them.

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Fun too drive"

Cons: "not for a large family."

"the look is awsome I Get looks all the time. The power under the hood is great too. At the light one guy rolled down the wndow and said." That sure is a sexy car"."