2015 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,195 - $23,668.

10/7.6

Based on 576 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

awsome cars

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "a real blast to drive"

Cons: "some blind spots that you have to get used to"

"this is my second Camaro the first was a 2010 and this 2013 is even better I added a k&n cold air box and really pepped up an already impressive 323 hp v6 a true driver."

Some troublesome blind spots.

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "Do a cost per horsepower analysis. Impressive."

Cons: "Blind spots."

Not a bright red, but a subtle red. I like the color, but don't know GM's name. It's NOT "hot red."

"Lugs a little bit in 6th gear (auto) but not a problem. Sound system is difficult for me to understand, but a younger buyer would have no problems with it. It's simply the fastest, nimblest car I've ever driven. I have the 438 HP V-8. Unless you have an exceptional need, I would forgo the ZL1 even though it has 580 H.P. The car is red and has black bow ties, wheels, etc. and gets dozens of compliments wherever I drive it. The 19' Pirelli tires are like new after 17K. I thought they would wear faster. I don't think there are enough interior lights, the only ones being center front. The heating/air is phenomenal. I can't believe how fast the car heats up inside, when the outside air is in the teens, or cools down when in the hundred degree range (I live in the Mojave Desert). I would guess 5 minutes either way. It also has remote start, which I've never used (other than to show off), but would be handy in much colder climates. I had a 1973 457 Chevy Monte Carlo, which up to now I thought was the best American car I'd ever owned, but this Camaro exceeded my expectations. Just for fun I put myself on the waiting list and am next in line for the 707 Dodge Charger Hellcat. I think I will forgo that. This car has enough power to cut almost an hour off my trips to Las Vegas--not because I speed, but that I can get around 18 wheelers on two lane roads that are impossible to pass in an "ordinary" car. Hope this helps."

My Pride and Joy

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, draws a lot of attentio/compliments"

Cons: "stereo should be Bose,no push start engine"

"I take very good care of everything I own. My car especially. I purchased the Camaro brand new at $29,470. Since the day i purchased it the car has been garage kept. I am also one of those people who park in the furtherest parking spot in parking lots. I often intentionally take up 2 spots so if any other vehicles park next to me they will be far enough away from me so their doors can not hit my car. As far as the inside it is in pristine condition mostly because no one was EVER allowed to eat or drink anything other than water in it. Lastly it still smells new because if i ever picked up food I would put it in the trunk as to not cause my car to smell. Then when I would arrive home I would leave the truck open for about 20 mins to air that out because i didn't want my car ti smell either. The Camaro is "BumbleBee" yellow and gets a lot of attention."

Rock and Roll

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

"This is the 6 th Camaro I have owned.. They range from 1978-2012. All have been an SS or Z-28, because that's how I roll. For the money this is the best car I have ever had. With 426 horsepower, manuel transmission, and drop top, it is one fun car to drive.. As this is the second 5 th generation Camaro I have had. There have been improvements from the 2010 to the 2012. More than anything the ride and paint have been improved.. If you want a smooth ride and luxury this probably isn't the car for you. Just borrow your Grandmas.i love my 45 th anniversary 2SS-RS manuel convertible ."

essentially new vehicle, only 3K miles, many extra

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

Pros: "All the upgrades without the price tag..."

Ready to go....

"2014 Camaro 2SS Coupe, 3,000 miles, Silver Stripes over dark blue metallic paint, custom wheels, custom exhaust, keyless entry w/ push to start, light lens darkened, custom shocks, supercharged and dyno tuned, runs great....many other extras..better than new....$36,000."

Ready to go....