2015 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,783 - $23,280.

10/7.6

Based on 605 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

A blast to drive fast or within the speed limits!

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Great style, comfortable for 6'4", solid design"

Cons: "Visability is sometimes limited"

"The quality of the materials is superb for this class vehicles. These are definitely not your dad's old muscle car; it's better. Some people would argue with that, but the fact is that the amount of technology in these is amazing and the car never fails to amaze me or anyone in the passenger seat. By far the most fun car I've ever owned."

Great Car For the Price

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Great Car for Price,really enjoy driving it."

Cons: "I'm 6'4" Driver Space But just too fun to drive"

"I love the styling and Plenty of power. Excellent handling all around fun car to own."

Very underrated

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Bang for your buck, quick, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Wish ls model came with sun roof option"

"Underrated car, definitely get the stick shift, 7000rpm shifts make for lots of fun! 323hp in the base model, 30mpg highway, and a faster quarter mile than the 69 camaro big block. I've seen tests anywhere from 13.8 1/4mile to 14.3 1/4mile. Handles great, no complaints at all! Even driving the snow was no problem with the stock tires. I get compliments and thumbs up everywhere I go. I have a 2013 black on black ls manual trans v6."

Awesome vehicle. Wife and I are both happy!

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Cool, fun, and "Hot"."

Cons: "small console"

"The exterior looks are awesome! And, I was blown away by the interior with the baby blue lights all around. The guages are cool. I'm 6'1" and it fits me comfortably. The performance of the car is exciting."

Outshines a Mustang

By on Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pros: "Takes off like a bullet"

Cons: "Somewhat of blind spot"

"My husband was dying for this car and he traded my 2010 Mustang GT for the Camaro (6 cyl). I was hesitant at first, but after driving for several months, I LOVE IT! Get lots of looks and compliments! Great gas mileage. Plenty of power. Best Car I have ever owned. We have had just about kind of car you can think of and would not trade this one! Love all the features especially the On Star and the vehicle diagnostics. Had a flat tire early one morning and identified it before I ever backed out. Way to go Chevrolet!"

5 out of 5 easy

By on Monday, October 11, 2010

"PROS-Great price, V6 has surprisingly good pick up. 0-60mph at 5.9 seconds. The design is nothing short of stunning. With a ride quality to match thanks to independent rear suspension, the Camaro simlpy rocks! CONS- If you dont own one..."

The best sports car anyone could ever hope to own.

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Pros: "great stereo, good driving, large trunk"

Cons: "small backseat, no GPS"

"I firmly believe for the condition I had kept my car in that it is far more worth 21,000 dollars.. I bought this car for around 30, and I have babied it within a inch of its life. This is a highly offensive price suggestion. EVEN THOUGH we are talking about through a dealer. I still feel that I could get a good 23, or 24. This is a beautiful car, it is very comfortable not only to drive, but also to ride in. The steering dynamics is wonderful. The wheel is a little heavy, but personally I like a little heavy steering because I feel more in control of my car. The backseat is a little small, but that is really my only complaint. The front is very roomy, theres ton of compartment space.. The console is reasonably sized, the glove compartment is very spacious, and theres every a very large change holder (which I use to hold change, my phone, earrings, wallet, the list goes on..) under the TOUCH SCREEN radio. This is even a great car for leggy people to drive, because the front seats go back a very considerable amount. All in all, these cars to me personally do not lose much value. They're beautiful, reasonably priced (over-all, and monthly payments....) and very functional to fit your needs. This car is good to go for anyone. (Except for infants, or toddlers.. For families consisting of small children, I suggest a somewhat large and more spacious back seat luxury car, truck, or a mid-size/full-size SUV)"

I love my Camaro

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Very fun to drive"

Cons: "Passenger seat is manually operated, drivers is el"

"The car is everything I wanted it to be. Not quite as fast as an 8 cyl, but where can you drive too fast anyway. It is hard to keep to the speed limit, and has quick pick up when needed. And everywhere we go we get a thumbs up or compliments on the car."

Fun, sun, and road trips

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great styling and handling"

"I bought my 2011 Camaro RS red convertible in April of 2013. I didn't need a new/newer car but wanted something for fun and pleasure - I earned it after coaching high school sports for 34 years. That summer my wife and I took the car on a 3400 mile trip through Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona. What fun we had! There was plenty of room for what we needed to take with us as well as having room to drop the top on several occasions. This isn't my everyday vehicle (I have a 2007 Equinox for that) and it's garaged always. The V-6 has plenty of juice when you step down on the gas. Handling is great whether driving in the city or on mountain highways. I love the retro styling inside and out. The gauge and interior lighting packages get "wow" compliments. GM hit a homerun when they rolled this baby out!"

7th Camaro - 1st was a 1981

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "sporty fun well built muscle car"

Cons: "wish the opening into the trunk was little bigger"

"2014 RS** love this car - awesome to drive, great gas milage, quick and responsive, blind spots are much better in this 2014 then they were in my 2010. just a real sweet ride!!! Would like to keep this one till the wheels fall off. Always been a Chevy girl and always will be. Crystal red tint coat is a beautiful color but, have to say I like the looks of them all coming down the road!! enjoy:)"