• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $54,357 - $55,510.

10/7.7

Based on 550 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Fullfills my need for speed!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive"

Cons: "Cup holder locale"

"Other than road noise in 6th gear and the cup holders being right in the way while trying to shift gears, I absolutely LOVE this car! Best purchase ever!"

Great ride.

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "turns heads, warranty, smooth ride"

Cons: "Cheap interior material, visibility, trunk space,"

"I own a '14 2LS Chevy Camaro. I was actually on my way to get a Mustang GT, but just so happen the Chevy and Ford dealerships were right next to each other and in order to get to the Ford dealership I had to go through Chevy's. This car automatically caught my eyes. Didn't really like the '11-'13 models, just wasn't a fan of the wide grill and split taillights. I like the new body, but inside nothing really changed besides the rearview mirror. The seats are uncomfortable and cant be so much adjusted to a custom setting. The car drives smooth and it hugs the road on every turn. The only two things I can complain about when it comes to this car: The cheap plastic material GM has put in this car. The material easily scratches and whatever rubs against it leaves white chalk lines on it. The second thing is the visibility. I'm 6ft and sometimes Its hard for me to see the curb. The back is wider than the front so I've caught the curb with my tires a few times. The technology they have inside the car is very bland. I understand its a muscle car, but its 2014, its what people are big on nowadays. I love this car, but I just feel like GM could do so much better. Hopefully GM will go all out with the 2016 model since Ford and Dodge have really stepped it up with the new Mustang and Challenger models."

More than I expected...

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "Exterior Styling, awesome base package features."

Cons: "Plastic Dash, blind spots,small windows throughout"

"Love the car. Even being 4 years old, it still turns heads and compliments on a daily basis. Besides tires & brakes, I have not had to replace anything on the vehicle. The tires, 20 inches; are very expensive to replace if you go OEM. There are some weird blind spots in the rear quarters that drivers will notice immediately, but you adapt quickly. The V6 is plenty powerful and I never noticed lag or sluggishness. Manufacture recommends regular fuel, but I have noticed a smoother engine, more MPG, and additional pep if you use a mid-grade fuel 88-90 octane. Overall, I don't regret my purchase at all. I would however opted for the 19 inch wheel and tire package instead of the 20. The 19 inch wheels also provide better feel economy, more affordable to replace, and offer a smoother ride."

Very underrated

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Bang for your buck, quick, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Wish ls model came with sun roof option"

"Underrated car, definitely get the stick shift, 7000rpm shifts make for lots of fun! 323hp in the base model, 30mpg highway, and a faster quarter mile than the 69 camaro big block. I've seen tests anywhere from 13.8 1/4mile to 14.3 1/4mile. Handles great, no complaints at all! Even driving the snow was no problem with the stock tires. I get compliments and thumbs up everywhere I go. I have a 2013 black on black ls manual trans v6."

HEAD TURNER. CAR REFUSES TO GO SLOW!!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Fair price, good value and SO COOL!"

Cons: "Could use more storage space inside."

"Hugh clutch difference from my last car (2013 Mustang GT premium). I'm told it can't be adjusted because the clutch is hydraulic. Friction point is right off the floor! That aside, it's pretty cool' This car turns heads weather I'm moving or standing still, and it's loud! My neighbor says he can hear it from inside his house. I've got the much coveted 1LE pkg, so it's extra cool looking but I can't ever go through a car wash, and I can't use soap on certain places (carbon fiber hood and spoiler. The bluetooth works much better than the Mustang's Sync. Not as many options offered as the Mustang. More room inside and in trunk. Traded in the progressive turn signals for halo headlights (neither of witch can be seen while driving). You can't not feel good while driving this car. Thumbs up!"