2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,052 - $34,733.

10/7.7

Based on 529 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Make Mine A Stang

By on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"I just went out and test drove both a Mustang GT and a Camaro SS. Both were manuals and honestly I just drove the Stang cause my girlfriend loves them and wanted to look at one and then I wanted to drive the Camaro cause I thought that the Camaro was gonna blow the Stang out of the water. Boy was I WRONG!!! I liked the look of the Camaro better but everythting else was bad. The Mustang handles better and shifted alot better. It felt that I actually controlled the Mustang and Camaro felt like it wanted to control me. I didn't feel safe one minute and by the time I was done driving the Camaro I felt like I ran 10 miles. The shifting was harsh and the gears felt way too far apart. The shift knob felt huge compared to the Stang's.I drove the Mustang longer and it didn't wear me out like the Camaro. I just felt more at home with the Stang. Chevy just needs to make the Camaro more driver friendly. Anyways I was really surprised that I actually enjoyed the Mustang more and would buy it over the Camaro at this point."

wow!

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"we just purchased this car 2 weeks ago. all i can say this is the best car we have owned. After a TL-S from acura to a jAGUAR S type wow! The styling is impeccable, while the performance is top notch. I was buying an XK and forgot it after one test drive. And in yellow , i really do enjoy everyone just smiling as soon as they catch a glimpse of it. For the money, their is nothing better out there. Very proud of GM and their designers. Go Chevy!!!!!"

Slammen

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"This car is everything I was hoping it would be, After waiting for it to come out I finally test drove an 2 SS. To say the least my wife and I ordered one today, nice job GM. Please tell your dealerships to stop with the adjusted market value smack, that is the only thing that I do not like!"

Camaro RS Beats GTs

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I've had a desire to own a Camaro since I was a child. Broken-hearted because they discontinued when I came of age, I was hooked the instant I saw the first Transformers movie and the Camaro concept. Two years later, I own the 304 HP 3.6L V6 RS (2LT trim). While not it's fire-breathing sister, the SS, this car is unbelievable. Aside from the fuel economy, which is fantastic, this car's power is underestimated by many. I can dust the V6 variants of the Challenger and Mustang with no effort at all. With the performance exhaust, cold air intake, some tuning and a performance chip ($1,600 total) I've put into the car, she now achieves victory over multiple Mustang GTs. Don't underestimate this car. Should more aftermarket upgrades become available, I can see the Camaro RS being a formidable pony car without the fuel costs of her bigger sibling."

Wow!

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"The perfomance of this car is amazing. Lined it up against a mustang on day one and he was in the rearview the entire time. Corvette didnt even hang with it. Way to go Chevy"

See if you qualify for