2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,876 - $23,399.

10/7.7

Based on 560 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love It!

By on Friday, October 01, 2010

"Looking at the lowest ratings for the SS Camaro, I was somewhat amused to see that most were by people who don't own this vehicle. I love my new Camaro. The response is quick and controlled, the looks are wicked, the 21" Pirellis stick to the road like glue. My only complaint is the visibility. Back up carefully as it is limited. The side pillars are large, but I adjusted my side mirrors accordly and that helped. This is my 4th Camaro (1st was a 1969) and it is a blast!"

So Glad Their Back

By on Thursday, September 09, 2010

"Just bought a 2010 RS with Ground effects package looks nice also with 20's on. Car just has great agressive looking front like it wants to eat you alive. Used to own a 69 SS back in the day and am so glad they came out with the look and style of this Camaro."

By on Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"I love my car. I got lucky and got a great deal as it was customed ordered for someone who then couldnt get financing. I went from the explorer to Camaro so my ability to see is affected but it is great. My two teenage boys are also in love with it and the gas milage is great."

Lives up to the hype!

By on Monday, August 30, 2010

"I was an early adopter, ordering the car before it went into production in 2009. After one year of ownership this car has been an absolute pleasure. It's comfortable and quiet on long drives and screams to life with a stab of the throttle. I get non-stop compliments, turned-heads, thumbs-up from neighborhood kids and camera phone snaps. The extra attention takes a little getting used to. Hard to beat the value of an LS3 mated to a Tremec 6060 with Brembo brakes for the price of the SS. Not to mention I'm averaging 26MPG on the interstate and have eclipsed 30MPG on slower state highways (55MPH). Interestingly, the KBB value hasn't shown any depreciation for the 2010 - the used car value in excellent condition is still more than what I paid for my 2SS. The low roofline adds to the aggressive stance of the car but has caused some to express visibility concerns. I’m 6’1” and don’t find it to be an issue. With mirrors adjusted correctly, even backing up in the dark isn’t much of a task. Mid-year 2010 and all 2011 Camaro’s have rear back-up sensors for peace of mind. I guess the ultimate question is, if I had to do it all over again, would I? The answer is a resounding Y-E-S"

2010 Synergy Green Special Editon

By on Saturday, August 28, 2010

"I love my green machine! The only thing I don't like is the not being able to see well when backing up. I wondered why a small car would need back up sensors and now I know! It is a smooth ride not like the older camaros when you could feel every bump in the road. My 7 year old son loves it as long as he gets to ride in the front, not much leg room in the back! I do wish this would have been a true limited edition color and now they are making it in 2011!"