2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,452 - $23,067.

10/7.7

Based on 589 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Beautiful

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"This car was my 50th birthday gift, it is totally awesome! fun to drive..."

Placement

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"The only two complaints I have are: placement of auxiliary power plugs and size of the cup holders."

2011 Camaro LS

By on Sunday, February 20, 2011

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro LS in September of 2010. I love the syle of the car, the pick up it has and the many user friendly features. I had many people tell me that I was going to have trouble in the snow due to it being a rear wheel drive. Just to let everyone know, I had no problems this winter. It actually has handled better than any other car I have owned that were front wheel drives. My theory, drive for the conditions. I had read another review stating, "This ride is stiff, as a sports car should be. It is no Cadillac, so if you want to ride on the clouds this car is not for you." I have owned my Camaro 5 months and I love it."

Design Trumps Performance

By on Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I've owned my V6 2011 Camaro for about six weeks now. I give this car three stars for performance based on: - 20 MPG in the real world - Performance comparisons to Mustang V6 20 MPG might not be bad, but it sure isn't good, and with gas rising a penny a day around here I feel the pain. This car replaced a '93 Ford Probe that had comparable acceleration, but delivered 25 MPG. Notable highs: - Everyone gives the car a look. If you enjoy this (I do) then this is a big plus. - Plenty of V6 Power. Not as much as the Mustang V6 but still plenty. - Smooth Ride - The weight of the car is considerable, and that translates to a very even ride. - Heads Up Display - Is just plain awesome. Just for the driver, but that is what this car is about. - Great dashboard - On-Star, 3 digital displays in addition to 10 analog gauges. Connects via bluetooth to phone, USB to devices such as an iPod or flash drive. - Best brakes I've ever tried. - 4-wheel independent suspension. Lows: - No bolster or lumbar adjustments for the driver seat. - Visibility severely restricted by pillars on all four corners. - Hood is huge. You are never quite sure where the front of the car ends. - 20 MPG. Did I say this before? It is rated 17/28, but even with lots of highway driving I haven't been able to get it much past 20. Maybe I'll revisit this review in a few months after I get a better feel for the car, but for now it is a solid 4-star. My '93 Ford Probe was a 5-star car. It got good mileage (25), had similar acceleration and handled like it was on rails. It had great visibility (huge amounts of glass) and the driver seat was a joy. Right now I notice all the Camaro shortcomings and the positives are not all that notable."

Very Happy!

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"I bought my LS V6 Camaro 6/10 and have 6200 miles on it. No problems at all. Just 2 oil changes and some nitro in tires. I did change out the exhaust to an axle back system and that was the best 500 bucks I have spent! Great stlye, does get a lot of looks from cops and is quick as a cat! Road mileage is 30 mpg with cruise set at 70. I did look at 'stangs b4 I purchased and am VERY HAPPY. :-) ...Giz"