2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,452 - $23,067.

10/7.7

Based on 588 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great Priced Muscle Car

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"I bought my son a 2010 LS Camaro last August 2010 and he let me drive his Camaro for a few weeks and after this I was so impressed with this Camaro and how well built it was and the great handling and had enough horse power for my use I decided to buy my own 2011 Camaro LS got a great price on it with the GM rebate and interest rate and my GM earnings I got this car for $20.400.00 this car listed for $25.000.00 I thought this was a great price for this new Camaro not the fancy Camaro LT model or SS model but meets my needs. I paid extra for that new color green and I get lots of looks by other motorists and people complement me on the great color. If your thinking on buying a new Mustang or Dodge Challenger check out this new Camaro I think you will like this Muscle car much better than the otrhers out there. For this older person this car compares to the other muscle cars I had in the early 70s and 80s."

wonderful vehicle

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"I have had my vehicle for 2 years and could not ask for anything better. I do have to put it up in the winter the roads here are not the greatest. My brother has a V8 Mustang and yes my 6 speed did prove it can and DID beat it. Again worth every penny"

Bumble Bee

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"I'm really a conservetive person, but after seeing this yellow Camero in person, I couldn't resist. The test drive was a little scarey because of the ability to see all around. (not very good) But after a week of driving it I have no problem at all. Being 58 years young, I figured this was my last chance. I'm so glad I bought it. Can't go anywhere without people raving about the car. Hope you have as much fun with yours as I have had with mine."

a chevy that needs work

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"a car body built in Australia says a lot about being American muscle. the car cost almost as much as a corvette. I know of 4 people that own these cars both 6 cyl and the 8 cyl. two of them one 6 cyl need to have the clutch replace twice third time that car wound up with a aftermarket performance clutch/pressure plate that I was ask to put in.The automatics tend to chatter between 3rd and 4Th gear a flaw in Chevy's design.A Ford mustang can leave this car in the dust as seen on top gear that about covers the bogus Corvette drive train. styling falls in the parameter that it is not completely a American car it sends a message we should buy a Holden corp car as for the heads up display my 99 grand prix has more options on the electronic toys like the heads up display has more functionality than the camaro. and as for comfort plenty of leg room for the frt passengers but I hope that if you are taller than 5 10 there not any head room in the frt seat. rear seat if over 5 ft do not even bother or you will leave with a neck problem."

You know why you want this car!

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"Let me start by saying that I am reviewing a sports car and am comparing it (mostly) to other sports cars. I have the 2SS/RS Manual Six-Speed. Value - I think it is the best value vs. performance of any car I'll ever own. Reliability - I haven't had any problems with it so far. However, I haven't owned it long enough to be able to give a 5 star. Quality - It's not a luxury car and I don't pretend it should be. There are little squeaks here and there but I am very happy with the quality for the price I paid. Performance - This is what you buy this car for! I have 426 ponies constantly begging me to hit the throttle! It's all I can do to say no. The six speed manual transmission is solid. I know that some are happy with the automatic, but I didn't buy this car for my daily commute. Traction and control systems allow you to propel this vehicle for every penny it's worth. I love it! However, I am also glad that I didn't get this car as a younger man because saying "no" to the ponies would have been much more difficult. Styling - I love the retro look harkening back to the Camaro that I've always loved. Comfort - For what it is, I find it very comfortable. I don't expect full size adults to ride in the back seat. I don't take it out for luxury cruises. I've never been uncomfortable in this car. Overall - A lot of people talk about the view from the cockpit. I don't find this to be an issue. It only took a few weeks to get used to and if you use your mirrors well, it's not a problem. I really only have one critique. It's the large rearview mirror (w/OnStar) that blocks a right hand turn. I am used to it now, but a smaller mirror would open up that right hand side immensely. FYI: My fuel economy is 18 city and 26 highway, a little better than average."