2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,804 - $23,339.

10/7.7

Based on 568 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Excellent

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Excellent Vehicle. I was one of the first deliveries, so of coarse there were some issues with small things. Brought to dealer, got a loaner while they worked on it. Excellent experiance.."

2011 Camaro RS

By on Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I bought my Camaro 6 months ago at the demand of my wife (really, my wife was mad when I test drove it and told her I loved it but we did not need it.) It is a 2011 RS with a manual tranny. The V6 cranks out 312 horse power while maintaining a fuel economy of 21.5mpg city and 29mpg hwy. This car is crazy quick. The acceleration is unbelievable and is only surpassed by it's ability to handle winding roads. As soon as the engine reaches 2500rpm, it reaches a power band that will whip your head into the head rest and bring a perm-a-smile to your face. The traction control glues the car to the road. I have (on several occasions) taken a 45mph on-ramp at 70mph without so much as a chirp from the tires. It is like driving an overpowered street legal go-kart, and I feel as excited as a 5 year old at Christmas every time I get to drive it. The interior is plush. The RS package comes fully loaded with leather, heated seats, premium sound system, rear spoiler, awesome looking head lights and the coolest part is the heads up display (HUD). It makes you feel like you are flying a fighter jet. Every one complains about blind spots in the car. There are a number of them IF you do not use your mirrors. But with proper use of the mirrors, I have not had any issues with visibility. As a daily driver, the manual tranny is a little frustrating in traffic, but that is true of any manual. However, when the traffic clears I am so glad I have it. This ride is stiff, as a sports car should be. It is no Cadillac, so if you want ride on the clouds this car is not for you. I think this car is going to be wildly popular, taking business from the BMW M3, Mustang, Challenger, even Porsche. If you are looking for sports car with an amazing amount of horse power that will not break the bank… this is the car for you."

AWESOME CAR!!

By on Wednesday, February 09, 2011

"This is an AWESOME RIDE and it's fun to drive and has alot of power. I'd recomend this car to anyone."

Fun to Drive

By on Monday, February 07, 2011

"I have had my 2010 Camaro RS since May 2009. It is Silver with the V6 and of course the RS package. It has the power that I want and the luxury is there with the leather seats, OnStar, Bluetooth, XM radio. I am still somewhat "protective" with it, only driving it in good weather. But when I can I drive it and enjoy the ride and power. Basically it is FUN to drive! This is a sports car!!"

2010 Camaro SS

By on Sunday, February 06, 2011

"The 2010 Camaro SS is the best car I have ever owned. And it gives you a lot of fun memories. It accelarates like a bullet. And handles fantasticly. And they are really cheap. The mustang is advertised as cheap but when you start getting the good stuff on it it gets really expensive. The Camaro when it's well equiped the price is around 38,000. And the mustang is around 40,000. The challenger is kinda cheap but to get performance like the Camaro your gonna have to be willing to shed around 42,000. But out of all the muscle cars I recomend the Camaro greatly."