2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,447 - $23,062.

10/7.7

Based on 587 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

2011 Camaro

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"I have owned a 2011 Camaro for 4 months. It Drives great,nice interior, and decent gas milage. I never thought I would own a new Camaro but the new redesign was hard to resist."

hated it`

By on Monday, March 14, 2011

"I had a 2010 V8 white with orange strip ss camaro there were a few things i hated on this car 1) the placement of the latch to pull seat up to get to the back.2) the defogger did not work you had to put it on cold ac for it to work and when it did it took for ever to clear the windshead.3) The blind spots they coud have did better with that.4)Gas ...you will never get the milage the window sticker says you will. I loved te power the v8 gave me i guess you get what you pay for. I only had it for 6 months needless to say i traded it in and never looked back and would never think about it again. Please just do your homework before you think aout this camaro."

road noise

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"this piece of metal from gm has so much road noise in that you get a headache so bad you have to quit driving it. deaalers will not do any thing about ii"

Sports Car of the millenium!!!!

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"I'm sure everyone has seen this car in the transformer movie and when I saw this car and I just saw a fast glimpse of it I knew I had to have it! I own a 2011 in cyber gray. I waited 3 years and it was well worth the wait! This is my first sports car and I love it. I get so many compliments on a daily basis and it is a dream to drive. It is very fast and the handling is awesome! the salesman tried to talk me into the V8 which I did not need for daily driving, the V6 is great. The only down side is the visibilty, but I adjusted and would not trade this car for the world. GREAT JOB ON THIS ONE."

Great Priced Muscle Car

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"I bought my son a 2010 LS Camaro last August 2010 and he let me drive his Camaro for a few weeks and after this I was so impressed with this Camaro and how well built it was and the great handling and had enough horse power for my use I decided to buy my own 2011 Camaro LS got a great price on it with the GM rebate and interest rate and my GM earnings I got this car for $20.400.00 this car listed for $25.000.00 I thought this was a great price for this new Camaro not the fancy Camaro LT model or SS model but meets my needs. I paid extra for that new color green and I get lots of looks by other motorists and people complement me on the great color. If your thinking on buying a new Mustang or Dodge Challenger check out this new Camaro I think you will like this Muscle car much better than the otrhers out there. For this older person this car compares to the other muscle cars I had in the early 70s and 80s."