2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,613 - $23,200.

10/7.7

Based on 562 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Have had my Camaro for 3 years - Love it!

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of power for a 6 - seats make the car"

Cons: "Visibility to right front for curbs is tuff"

"I have a 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS - Inferno Orange with Orange Interior - have wanted to buy this car since Transformers came out in 2007. Finally got to buy it 9/2011 - driven well - love it. Pros - V-6 has plenty of power - will throw you back in the seat - have fun with the Tap Shift - almost like having a stick. Seats are really comfortable. Interior is very roomy for driver/passenger. RS package gives you the SS look but with great mileage. Trunk has decent room. Mirrors are very good in conjunction with Park Assist. Halo lights make it look cool! Cons - interior has lots of plastic, limited headroom after 6'2, no back seat room (who really sits there anyway, plenty of blind spots for this car but using mirrors & park assist make it worth it."

Best built American vehicle I have ever owned

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful appearance, Great touring car, Reliable"

Cons: "Better interior courtesy lighting and in glove box"

"Bought brand new July. 2009. Currently showing 47k miles. Except for oil and gas and filters this vehicle has required no addition costs to own. Only now are there signs that new tires will be needed in the very near future. Engine is a V8 400 horse power and managed 25Mpg on a 13000k mile road trip around the U.S.A. in May and June 2012. It may be luck of the draw on my part but I am drivng/owning the best American built car of my life. If your wondering I'm 66years old and in my time have owned 47 cars and trucks."

Fullfills my need for speed!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive"

Cons: "Cup holder locale"

"Other than road noise in 6th gear and the cup holders being right in the way while trying to shift gears, I absolutely LOVE this car! Best purchase ever!"

Great ride.

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "turns heads, warranty, smooth ride"

Cons: "Cheap interior material, visibility, trunk space,"

"I own a '14 2LS Chevy Camaro. I was actually on my way to get a Mustang GT, but just so happen the Chevy and Ford dealerships were right next to each other and in order to get to the Ford dealership I had to go through Chevy's. This car automatically caught my eyes. Didn't really like the '11-'13 models, just wasn't a fan of the wide grill and split taillights. I like the new body, but inside nothing really changed besides the rearview mirror. The seats are uncomfortable and cant be so much adjusted to a custom setting. The car drives smooth and it hugs the road on every turn. The only two things I can complain about when it comes to this car: The cheap plastic material GM has put in this car. The material easily scratches and whatever rubs against it leaves white chalk lines on it. The second thing is the visibility. I'm 6ft and sometimes Its hard for me to see the curb. The back is wider than the front so I've caught the curb with my tires a few times. The technology they have inside the car is very bland. I understand its a muscle car, but its 2014, its what people are big on nowadays. I love this car, but I just feel like GM could do so much better. Hopefully GM will go all out with the 2016 model since Ford and Dodge have really stepped it up with the new Mustang and Challenger models."

More than I expected...

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "Exterior Styling, awesome base package features."

Cons: "Plastic Dash, blind spots,small windows throughout"

"Love the car. Even being 4 years old, it still turns heads and compliments on a daily basis. Besides tires & brakes, I have not had to replace anything on the vehicle. The tires, 20 inches; are very expensive to replace if you go OEM. There are some weird blind spots in the rear quarters that drivers will notice immediately, but you adapt quickly. The V6 is plenty powerful and I never noticed lag or sluggishness. Manufacture recommends regular fuel, but I have noticed a smoother engine, more MPG, and additional pep if you use a mid-grade fuel 88-90 octane. Overall, I don't regret my purchase at all. I would however opted for the 19 inch wheel and tire package instead of the 20. The 19 inch wheels also provide better feel economy, more affordable to replace, and offer a smoother ride."