2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,355 - $23,784.

10/7.7

Based on 535 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Turn Heads

By on Thursday, August 26, 2010

"I bought this car less than a month ago. So far i drove to Washington and back, everything was smooth except after the 10th hour driving the seat was becoming uncomfortable. When i got to Washington as i drove around Seattle, Lakewood, and Tacoma people wouldn't stop starring."

Love it!

By on Friday, August 20, 2010

"Love it, love it, love it! My dream car. Need I say more! Actually, probably the only thing I don't like about this car is the small sun visors, otherwise, it's totally awesome,people stare and want to check it out, and I love showing it to them."

One Fun Car

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Have not owned a GM product for many years had been buying imports. But GM did themself proud when they brought back the Camaro and did it in style. Have had mine only a short time but love everything about it so far. Was going to just buy a v6 model but, opt'd to go all the way and bought a 2ss RS with a six speed manual and the LS3 426hp motor and glad I did."

"Love it!"

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I have had my eye on the new Camaro since it came out; I got a great deal on the base model, manual (more fun!), and I love it. People gather around it in the parking lot to check it out; it's fast, it's fun, and it didn't break the bank. Drove the LT models and didn't see the need for the extras for a sports car; I enjoyed all that with my Lexus, but this is just a different kind of experience. Don't know if it's reliable yet; I only have 500 miles on it. Visibility is limited, but I'm getting used to it. It totally rocks and I think the styling beats the Mustang and Challenger hands-down."

2010 Camaro

By on Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Finally Chevy brought back a classic based on the best year camaro ever made the 1969. Have owned both and the similarities are great. A classic car with the comffort of the 21st century. A fuel efficient 6 cylinder with the power of classic V8. Design does leave some large blind spots but overall it is great."

One Awesome Machine

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"I have a 2010 Camaro 2LT RS that I purchased new in June, 2010. This car is absolutely amazing, especially for what you get for the price. I have the 304 HP Direct Injected V-6 which is very powerful, smooth and fuel eficient. The car rides and handles remarkably well and is a pure joy to drive. This car gets so many compliments and thumbs up that I somewhat feel like a celebrity lol. The quality of this vehicle is very high and impressive, making me feel like I am driving a higher class of car that costs WAY more. The only negative, which I am getting used to, is the awkward visibility inside the cabin. Chevy did a fantastic job on this car, keep it up!"

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"I absolutely love it! Gorgeous, fun to drive, beautiful, and did I mention its beautiful."

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

Awesome vehicle!

By on Thursday, August 05, 2010

"I wanted a Camaro for many years and when GM came out with the 2010 Camaro it was love from the first sight. I have the 2SS 6 speed manual (bumble bee) and with a few simple mods (not crowded under the hood and easy to work on) it delivers an OUTSTANDING performance. Once I read in one of my husband’s car magazines that "The 2010 Camaro is the Jessica Rabbit of muscle cars, pure s*x." I completely agree with this statement; the Camaro is of the best looking cars on the road and with its well defined features looks AWESOME from every angle. Also, I've never driven a vehicle that handles corners as well as this one. Overall, this is an amazing car! If you’re looking for performance, I would recommend the V8 manual, but for an everyday driver in a lot of traffic, the V6 automatic would work best."