2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,391 - $23,004.

10/7.7

Based on 611 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Awesome powerful ride!!

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Powerhouse, attention getter, great ride"

Cons: "larger than usual blind spots"

"Great sportscar! More than what I could have asked for in a vehicle! Power, looks, stealth, I just can't say enough good about it!!"

Wonderfully rebuilt like late 60"s model

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "faster off the line for a V6"

Cons: "head room/blind spots take getting use to"

"GM did a great job on the muscle car; need to re-position buttons (locks in center of console sb on doors) head room not as good as original model, still a fun car to own and drive. Forget the Mustang"

I love Camaros.

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Extremely fun to drive and own....head turner!"

Cons: "Blindspot."

"I cannot find a thing wrong with this vehicle other than the massive blindspot when backing up. Once you get used to it you dont realize it anymore. I love my Camaro and wouldnt trade it for anything!"

Great car!

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "Great car at a great price. Very fun to drive."

Cons: "Hard to get in and out of."

"I have loved this car since the day I bought it. I get people everywhere I go telling me how much they love my car."

The 60's are back with a vengeance

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable for a performance car"

Cons: "Paint chips relatively easy"

"Sweet is all I can say! No, I think I have alot more to say. Being an owner of several General motors sports cars in the past (67 RS Camaro convertible,68 RS Z28,72 Corvette convertible) and most recently (04 Supercharged Monte Carlo SS, 2011 Camaro). This car is a joy to drive and nothing like the models of the past. Dont get me wrong, I love the early year models but the new Camaro hits it out of the park. From Power to styling every model has it even with good fuel management. Next on my list - the ZL1....beauty,brains,and power all in one, something the Mustang will never be able to match!"

I LOVE MY CAMARO!!!

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "Body style,performance,easy to drive,good mileage"

"I like the style and performance of this car! The heads up display is awsome and so is the dash and all of the easy to read gauges.I test drove the challenger and the mustang and settled on the camaro for several reasons including: the heads up display, the fit of the seats, stronger acceleration, great control at any speed, really easy to drive even if you want to use the paddle shift to gain an edge!Nice to drive with telescoping and up or down steering wheel adjustments. Remote start is a nice feature I live in a sometimes cold area. This Car Loves the road!The exterior is white with red stripes and beautiful so I named her Marilyn, platinum blond with red lip stick!"

I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"I have the 2011 Camaro 2LT RS and I absolutely LOVE everything about it. I was worried I would be upset about not getting the SS, but it's suprisingly peppy and will definitely get up and go! I love the way it drives, the 20" rims, all the gauges, the HUD, the heated leather seats...EVERYTHING! I'm rather short so I had already written off ever owning my dream car, but thanks to the power seats I have no problem driving this baby around. It's a mean looking car and by far my favorite car I've ever owned!"

Love it!

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "It's fast"

Cons: "Blind spots, passenger seat sits too low."

"I got my 2010 Camaro in June last year and it is an awesome car to drive. The only thing I had a problem with was blind spots from side rear, I did get used to it. This car is an attention-getter. Everyone who pulls up next to me wants to race me or tells me they like my car. It's just a good looking car!"

Best GM car I've ever owned.

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "Price, fun to drive, smooth, killer looks."

Cons: "Steering wheel position cuts off gauges in middle."

"Gets more compliments then my neighbors BMW. Fun to drive, MPG good for the type. I'm 6' and it fits me to a t. ( no moon roof though) Makes you feel like 21 again but with a lot more intelligence... Owned now for 6 months with zero problems. Way to go Chevrolet!"

A wish come true!

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Everything!"

Cons: "None come to mind."

"This is my 3rd Camaro ('95,'00 previous ). I fell in love with this car the second I saw it revealed at the Detroit Auto Show in '06! So I waited impatiently for them to put this into production and saved my pennies. I bought this in June of this year and have been having a blast ever since! She handles like a dream and feels extremely solid on the road. Only options I got were the sunroof ( gotta be able to open her up!!) and the 6 speed Automatic. Don't miss shfting but it's fun to be able to when you wanna get a little better feel of her power. Either way, she is an awesome car to drive and just as awesome to look at!! Can't believe she's mine sometimes. Just a blast!! And the looks she gets are pretty cool too!"

By far the best bang for the Buck

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Base model and still over 300 Hp"

Cons: "I havent found any"

"I also own 2 Corvettes Just sold my Dale Jr Monte Carlo The Camaro is more fun to drive has a better ride gets better mileage and costs far less than the others .And it turns heads no matter where I go. I love the design the overall quality of this my 9th Chevrolet I currently own ."

Traded a Covette Z06 for the 2SS/RS fully loaded

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Best bang for the buck, extreme performance, looks"

Cons: "it's not free :)"

"WOW. I had the 2010 1SS/RS Automatic, hated the L99 engine and the AFM. Sold it for about $500 less than I paid for it - drove it for 11 months - lost really nothing on it. Bought the 2011 2SS/RS Coupe manual tranny LS3 engine and I LOVE IT! Reminds me of the performance I had from the 2004 Corvette Z06 I sold to begin with. I needed the seats in the back for my daughters - couldn't take a family of four around in the Z06. I sure do miss the Vette, but let me tell you the 2011 2SS/RS manual is an absolute BLAST to drive!!! STAY away from the automatic with the L99 engine -- run away from it. Lacks the power, response, and acceleration the LS3 provides...it even sounds and feels different. Mi wife drives the new Camaro 2LT and that car is a real noce drive! Lots of power for a V6, and it WILL drive confidently! I drove the V6 on a 600 mile road trip with my wife and it was a fun drive, and not once did I feel I was limited by that car either if i had to pass and/or merge etc.... Chevy finally got it right."

I love this car.

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Great price, Performance, Looks, and Resale Value"

Cons: "Poor Visibility, Strange Clutch, City MPG"

My two babies: 1980 Camaro Z28 and 2011 Camaro RS

"First off this car grabs so much attention. Make sure to get the RS package if you get the V6. I was at a stop light next to a new $65K BMW M3 the other day and the girls walking by were paying more attention to my $27K Camaro RS. Resale value is also very high. After a year it's still worth close to the original MSRP. I love the high-revving V6. You really have to rev it past 5000 rpm to appreciate its performance. At that point the exhaust sounds MEAN, and the engine really pulls hard. The base stereo also sounds fantastic. Handling is better than any car I've ever owned (and I've owned other Camaros), and the ride is really smooth considering it's riding on low-profile 20" tires. It's also VERY stable at high speeds and hardly blows around at all in the wind. Highway mileage is also great. Depending on my speed, I'm getting between 28-34mpg. I honestly don't understand the complaints about interior quality on this car. The interior pieces fit together more solidly than any other American car I've driven, and there are absolutely NO squeaks or rattles after almost a year of driving. If you want frilly chrome trim that's going to squeak, creak, and peel over time, go buy a Ford. Now for the few bad things... Visibility is pretty bad. I have a very hard time seeing while backing up. I've gotten used to it though, and haven't hit anything. The city MPG is not that great either. I get about 17-19 in town. This is better than when I first bought it though, when it was getting 15. The clutch/shifter also takes some getting used to. Three family members, myself, and even Motor Trend noticed that shifting quickly into second gear tends to grind. Don't know if it's the design of the shifter or the clutch. If you can deal with those minor issues, this car is for you. I love it and would reccommend it to anyone. I hope to have the ZL-1 someday as well :)"

My two babies: 1980 Camaro Z28 and 2011 Camaro RS

Muscle Car cira 2011

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "Too many to mention"

Cons: "Difficult to see gauges on console."

"Fun car to drive. Have gotten more raves on this car than any car I have ever owned. Performance plus great gas mileage. It's the V-6 but after driving the V-8 I felt the V-6 handled better. Plus 317 horses are enought for me. 6-speed tranny is great fun. Most fun I have had since my 67 Camaro in college"

Chevy hit a homerun!

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I own this car

Pros: "Solid car,Great bang for your buck,"

Cons: "Passenger seat"

"Love the car.I've had it 2 years last August 2011.Only issues I have is that (short)passenger cannot adjust their seat to see out the front window. Engine has all the power you need for the street.Mated to a 6speed manual Tranny,independent rear suspension.Brembo brakes all around.20"tires all around. Car was so sweet that my dad bought one 6 months later."

love my camaro...it is a lot of fun to drive

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "just a lot of fun to drive with a lot of attention"

"i have a 2011 rs camaro. it is inferno orange with white stripes and the interior is black and orange leather. i love the attention this car gets. people give you thumbs up as you drive by. all ages love this car, even little kids like it. it is a great driving car with a lot of horsepower. it is all around the best vehicle i have ever owned."

great car great handling road hugging gas mileage

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "road handling, gas mileage, power, ride"

Cons: "visibility until getting used to it."

"Just love the car. Wanted a convertable for 40 years, saw the camaro 2ss and bought it after the test drive. Kids are gone so back seat room is not a concern. Comfortable ride easy to read guages. Last trip with 6.2l v8 was about 23mph. We always people complement us on the car and gets a lot of head turning as we drive down the street. White in color with beige roof and the beige accents on the seats and interior. Visibility took a bit of getting used to but getting better can always put the top down and then that problem is solved quickly. Have a Tahoe and wish GM had put the tilting rear view mirrors on the Camaro It would have helped with backing visibility."

One of the best cars I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive."

"Chevrolet put a lot of thought into the making and designing of the 2010 new Camaro. This car has the get up and go that you don't have in a lot of other sports cars. It also has a very good ride. This is the kind of ride that everyone turns their head to see what is going by."

best vehicle ever!

By on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, everyone stops to stare"

"Love my camaro ss."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pros: "EVERYTHING IS GREAT"

Cons: "LIMITED BACKSPACE FOR LEG ROOM BUT ITS A SPORTS CAR SO YEAH PRETTY MUCH COVERS THAT :)"

"I JUST BOUGHT THIS CAR ABOUT 3WEEKS AGO AND I AM IN TOTAL LOVE WITH IT I FEEL LIKE ITS THE BEST CAR THE DOUBLE COLOR INTERIOR IS GREAT LOVE THE LIGHTING IT IS PERFECT :)I LOVE THIS CAR NO QUESTIONS ASKED"

LOVE , LOVE, DID I say LOve this Car!

By on Monday, July 25, 2011

Pros: "Fast, Handling"

Cons: "Inside not good for tall people"

"I almost bought an Avenger and someone said go look at the camaro. I could not belive how well this car handled. Plus I really miss my standard! This car is awesome. fast and fun and the price is right! I was so surpirsed how much I fell in love with this car! I bought it! I am soooo happy! Everyone said that it had visability issues. You get used to it and learn around it. I see better out of the camaro than my Mitsu...."

Love the base LS

By on Thursday, July 14, 2011

"2011 LS Base coupe w/6 speed auto tap shift, $19,000 with dealer insentives and GM card bonus pts. 30mpg highway 1st road trip. Drives great looks cool. Cheeper than Chevy Cruze or Malibu, 312HP no brainer!! If your not hauling kids it`s perfect and the base comes with plenty of bells and whisles. for under 20 grand it`s my choice for and econo box. If you want a race car by an SS, but for everyday driving and fuel economy budget LS is fine, many bolt ons available."

2011 1SS 6Speed Manual "The Red Wasp"!

By on Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pros: "Looks!! BAM!!"

Cons: "Want a ZL1 now!"

"My son has named our Red SS the Top Dog Decepticon "Decepticon Wasp" (Victory Red) who will eventially be the one to finally demolish "Bumble Bee"! Best looking Car on the road for in the $30K Range! If you don't love the New Camaro then you must be a "Found on Road Dead" (FORD) Man! Don't get me wrong, I do want a 5.0 as our second car for my wife!"

Ordered My 2011 Camaro

By on Monday, June 06, 2011

Pros: "everything about the car"

Cons: "not found any yet"

"I ordered a 2011 Camaro 2SS with the options I wanted, this past February. Color is red jewel tint coat with silver "go fast stripes". I love this car, the handling and power is awesome for a stock vehicle. Everywhere I drive, all heads turn and get a lot of thumbs up and jaw drops from folks standing on the side of the road. The car is just as fun to drive as it looks. Yes, the reviews are correct about trunk space, blind spots and back seat room. Folks, it's a sports car not a family car so I don't mind those attributes or lack of."

Joyful Camaro

By on Friday, June 03, 2011

"I am inspired since I bought my Camaro last month, it's 2010 Camaro, RS model and it's awesome. I used to drive other SUV cars, but riding Camaro changed my opinion on sport cars. Thanks to Chevrolet"