2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,146 - $23,605.

10/7.7

Based on 524 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 | Next

By on Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mean machine

By on Saturday, June 05, 2010

"I've had my Camaro since December. I love the car. It's got plenty of HP. Needs a few more options such as real GPS. On-star is good, but a real on board screen with GPS and audio controls, such as the one in the Corvette would better. Maybe a mutilple CD changer. 6 way passenger seat. I suppose in time this will be offered. The LS3 in my car had a oil leak. Dye was injected, because they could not locate the leak. Went back and the pan gasket was replaced. Still leaked, went back and it was found that the block had porosity behind the motor mount. Unusual, but it happens. I guess I was the lucky one. The engine is being replaced at this writing. Still love the car. Have had no other issues."

amazing!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, May 30, 2010

"i love it so much you have to go buy one i bought one and idk how ive gone this long without one"

my 2010 ss

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"I love the style in and out. I dont like the lag in acceleration. I'm 6'1" and the seat doesn't fit me at all.I cant sit comfortably and have my hands on the wheel at a relaxing postion. I've own it for over a year and love it. NOTE: it is very hard not to drive fast. It seems like I'm always speeding everywhere. I know sooner or later I'm going to get a ticket."

I LOVE MY CAR!!!

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

"I waited a very long time for this car. It has lived up to all my expectations!!! If you want a great driving experience this is the car for you!!"

Bare bones LS

By on Thursday, May 20, 2010

"I have the base LS and it is well worth the money. Fun car and styling is awsome. Interior design in okay but is definitely not the best, but i have the base and knew it would be plastic all over. Also I am 6'2" so its not the most comfortable car to get in and out of and there are blind spots galore, but thats the price you pay for sexy styling. I have had to take it in for service for a kevlar lined accesory belt squelling but that is covered under a Tech service bulletin. I bought it as a daily driver and get 25mpg combined and have seen 31mpg highway. Not too shabby for SAE certified 312hp V6! Overall it is one of the best purchases I have ever made."

By on Sunday, May 09, 2010

"Nearly perfect, turns heads everywhere."

Sweet ride

By on Thursday, May 06, 2010

"I have owned my SS for about 6 months now and I have to say that it is all its cracked up to be. It turns heads and gets attention all the time. The handling and ride is awesome for a sports car and the engine is extremely responsive. In my opinion, the interior has been tastefully done for an american car. All around great car. No problems or issues yet."

By on Monday, May 03, 2010

"I love love love this car! Can't help but feel like a rockstar when i drive it - it definitely turns heads of all kinds - young and old, males and females!"

Hold on

By on Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Great exceleration, handles good and looks great. This car wants to go fast."

Dont waste your money on this car

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I have owned this car for 6 weeks and have 500 miles on it.I have paint peeling all over,has specs all in the paint like they painted over dirt,the interior and exterior is misaligned,makes a high pitched whistling sound when i got over 400 mi. on it and the blind spots are really bad.When you back out of a parking space cross your fingers and pray you dont get hit.Needless to say im very unhappy with this car and gm.When i went to the dealer about the problems i get the run around and when i call gm i get the run around.The service manager told me it was normal wear and tear lol.Stay away from this car and gm.I paid a lot of money for this car:(I wish i had my honda back :)"

Disappointment

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"The car looks great, but is far from a musclecar. The SS is greatly underpowered and the other models are a joke. This car is a Chevy so it will fall apart. If you want a true musclecar, get a HEMI and buy a Charger SRT8 or Challenger SRT8."

Turning Heads

By on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

"This car is the best I've purchased for the money. Sleek styling, performance, and extras to boot. Love the leather seats."

Dream Car

By on Friday, April 02, 2010

"This is my current Dream car. The exact one is a 2 SS in yellow with black stripes and black custom wheels. Im cyrrently 13 going onto 14 and wish i was born earlier. I got hooked this year at the 2010 autoshow in chicago. I sat in one exactly the transformers edition and i didnt want to get out. I hope for my parents to get one so that i can drive it once i get my permit :D"

Camaro RS 2LT Black

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Thank you Chevy for building such great and awesome car in the Camaro! Mine is RS 2LT in Black with halo lights and the back up sensors were a great idea due to the blind spots. I drove both Mustang and Challenger and they have NOTHING on this car! Lines are silky smooth, very comfortable, beautiful black leather interior, love the ambient lighting and the raised moonroof not to mention OnStar and the sound system. I cannot tell you just how many times I have been stopped and complimented and how they stare when I drive by! Those who already own a New Camaro know exactly what I mean. This car was and IS ONE of the Grand Slams that Chevy needed to make a comeback, no wonder the Chevy dealers can't keep them on the lot."

By on Saturday, March 06, 2010

By on Friday, March 05, 2010

By on Friday, March 05, 2010

By on Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Perfect fun car

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"I order it in Aug 09, arrived Oct 09, and have nothing but great things to say about this car!! I tried the Mustang GT, and the overpriced Challenger and they have nothing on this car. Chevy has done a great job bringing this car back, it destroys the other 2 without even thinking about it. Take a test drive and you will feel what I already know! Even my wife gets permagrin from driving this car"

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, February 21, 2010

"This is the best car i have ever owned! solid as a rock in all areas. the only downside is the blindspots when checking for traffic. I have people constantly telling me what a beautiful car I have and how jealous they are! I drove a Mustang before this and there is NO comparison!"

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"I bought a 2010 Camaro (black) about 4 months ago and I love it. The first dealer I went to, whom I had bought a previous vehicle from told me that I would hate it. I am 6'4" and weight over 300 pounds and he told me that I was too big for the car, and that I would be miserable. I ended up not buying from him. I will say that, while having to sacrifice a spot for someone to sit directly behind the drive, this car has more leg room than any vehicle I have every owned. I have plenty of room above my head and it is very comfortable. Everyone knows the 2010 Camaro and you have to get used to the looks that you get when you are driving. If you are looking for a fun car that you can enjoy for quite a while, and if you are looking for a head turning design, this is the car for you. I would give this car a 6 out of 5 stars if I could."

loud engine

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"good looking car, but i do not like the humming noise the engine-transmission makes. poor visibility,wasted space in the back seat area,small mirrors,and expensive car, the dealers are not working with customers. performance is good. you will not get the gas milage indicated on the sticker."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

Wonderful Car

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"I got my IOM 2SS/RS on May 27,09. I absolutely love my car. i think i was first on the island to getit. Everyone looks at me as I drive past them. Servco Leeward is a great Dealer to go to. I just can't say enough at how pleased i am with my Camaro. I would definately refer to everyone."

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 | Next