2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,339 - $23,786.

10/7.7

Based on 535 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 22 | Next

2010 Camaro 2SS w/RS package

By on Wednesday, August 04, 2010

"I absolutely love this car! I have owned several Firebirds and camaros and this one is by far the best. Great handling,looks and power. It is easy to wash and keep clean. My wife and I fight over who will drive it I recommend getting the mud guards to keep rocks from chipping the paint."

kool camaro

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"fun car to drive"

best car i have ever had

By on Thursday, July 29, 2010

"confortable, responsive, excellent performance for the cost. visual is limited till you adjusted to the low visibility in the windows. Absolutely the best."

Favorite Car Ever!!!

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"I love this car! It is comfortable, fun, drives great - it's fast but not a gas hog - which is a nice change. Super fun to drive on a curvy country road. It attracts a lot of attention. I've found that people either love the looks or hate it...and to those who hate it - that's ok, I probably don't like what you drive either ;)"

Great Ride

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Car is great except there's not a lot of leg room if you are over 6'4". Performance wise you have to stay in cruise in town or you will be flying down the road. The accellaration is that good."

Muscle Memory

By on Saturday, July 17, 2010

"As a youth, I worked many jobs to pay for a 76 Trans-AM that I loved. The 2010 Camaro helped ease the hurt of letting it go! I will not let this one get away, I love the look, feel, and power of this production model vehicle."

awesome

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I fell in love with this car as soon as i saw pics before first model was even out. I have had the car 13 months and absolutely love it. some problems, yes, it's a friggin chevy for 30 grand not a 100,000 import!!!! styling is fantastic. great lines, great accelleration great head turner. people stop me every day to talk about it. You won't get that in a pony car. Can't wait for the Z28 I have owned 25 brand new cars and trucks and this is by far my fav. Rico from Mt. prospect, ill"

Just can't get enough

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I flat out LOVE this car. Just over a year- and almost 10,000 miles later- I still just can't get enough of driving this car. As with my two previous Z28's the 2010/2011 Camaro presents one of the best "bang for the buck" deals going. I stored it for the winter and drive my other vehicle as a daily driver in any kind of inclement weather- rain included- simply because it makes getting back in the Camaro that much more enjoyable. I've owned many cars in my 43 years and this one ranks among the best."

Almost Perfect

By on Friday, July 09, 2010

"Chicks love this car. I love this car. 426 HP wasn't enough so I had a shop install a supercharger, and CF hood on it along with a few other tweeks. Now is pumps out 795 HP. I love to race this thing. As for the gentelman who stated he was 6'1" and didn't fit in it??? Why did you buy it then? I'm 6'3" and found myself in it. You don't buy a car like this for the comfort level. The only item I don't like is it is not offered in a convertable yet. But the dealer has his eyes open and will call me as soon as we can order one."

What was all the hype about?

By on Friday, July 09, 2010

"As the title says, what was with all the hype? the new Camaro was disappointing. You are pretty much tied to buy the SS trim because the lower trims are cheap and wear too easily. already GM has skyrocketed the price. The inside wears too easily, the handling is dodgy, People say "Oh but this car is faster than the challenger" maybe it is, but the challenger doesnt need to be nicknamed after a robot. Comparing the engines, granted the camaro has a bit more power, but when you hear the SRT8 6.1L Hemi and the 550 HP V8 GT500, the camaro might as well be renamed and badged as Bumblebee, because all you will hear is the hum of the A/C as the other BETTER muscle cars roar by it. GM failed to bring back a once fave classic of mine. thanks for ruining it ;D! Ill drive a Challenger AND GT500 over this disappointment anyday."

Fair

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"The car looks good has poor gas mileage and not as quick as reports say it is. Paint is fair, marks easily. I would think you would get better quality than what is given."

By on Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mean machine

By on Saturday, June 05, 2010

"I've had my Camaro since December. I love the car. It's got plenty of HP. Needs a few more options such as real GPS. On-star is good, but a real on board screen with GPS and audio controls, such as the one in the Corvette would better. Maybe a mutilple CD changer. 6 way passenger seat. I suppose in time this will be offered. The LS3 in my car had a oil leak. Dye was injected, because they could not locate the leak. Went back and the pan gasket was replaced. Still leaked, went back and it was found that the block had porosity behind the motor mount. Unusual, but it happens. I guess I was the lucky one. The engine is being replaced at this writing. Still love the car. Have had no other issues."

amazing!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, May 30, 2010

"i love it so much you have to go buy one i bought one and idk how ive gone this long without one"

my 2010 ss

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"I love the style in and out. I dont like the lag in acceleration. I'm 6'1" and the seat doesn't fit me at all.I cant sit comfortably and have my hands on the wheel at a relaxing postion. I've own it for over a year and love it. NOTE: it is very hard not to drive fast. It seems like I'm always speeding everywhere. I know sooner or later I'm going to get a ticket."

I LOVE MY CAR!!!

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

"I waited a very long time for this car. It has lived up to all my expectations!!! If you want a great driving experience this is the car for you!!"

Bare bones LS

By on Thursday, May 20, 2010

"I have the base LS and it is well worth the money. Fun car and styling is awsome. Interior design in okay but is definitely not the best, but i have the base and knew it would be plastic all over. Also I am 6'2" so its not the most comfortable car to get in and out of and there are blind spots galore, but thats the price you pay for sexy styling. I have had to take it in for service for a kevlar lined accesory belt squelling but that is covered under a Tech service bulletin. I bought it as a daily driver and get 25mpg combined and have seen 31mpg highway. Not too shabby for SAE certified 312hp V6! Overall it is one of the best purchases I have ever made."

By on Sunday, May 09, 2010

"Nearly perfect, turns heads everywhere."

Sweet ride

By on Thursday, May 06, 2010

"I have owned my SS for about 6 months now and I have to say that it is all its cracked up to be. It turns heads and gets attention all the time. The handling and ride is awesome for a sports car and the engine is extremely responsive. In my opinion, the interior has been tastefully done for an american car. All around great car. No problems or issues yet."

By on Monday, May 03, 2010

"I love love love this car! Can't help but feel like a rockstar when i drive it - it definitely turns heads of all kinds - young and old, males and females!"

Hold on

By on Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Great exceleration, handles good and looks great. This car wants to go fast."

Dont waste your money on this car

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I have owned this car for 6 weeks and have 500 miles on it.I have paint peeling all over,has specs all in the paint like they painted over dirt,the interior and exterior is misaligned,makes a high pitched whistling sound when i got over 400 mi. on it and the blind spots are really bad.When you back out of a parking space cross your fingers and pray you dont get hit.Needless to say im very unhappy with this car and gm.When i went to the dealer about the problems i get the run around and when i call gm i get the run around.The service manager told me it was normal wear and tear lol.Stay away from this car and gm.I paid a lot of money for this car:(I wish i had my honda back :)"

Disappointment

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"The car looks great, but is far from a musclecar. The SS is greatly underpowered and the other models are a joke. This car is a Chevy so it will fall apart. If you want a true musclecar, get a HEMI and buy a Charger SRT8 or Challenger SRT8."

Turning Heads

By on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

"This car is the best I've purchased for the money. Sleek styling, performance, and extras to boot. Love the leather seats."

Dream Car

By on Friday, April 02, 2010

"This is my current Dream car. The exact one is a 2 SS in yellow with black stripes and black custom wheels. Im cyrrently 13 going onto 14 and wish i was born earlier. I got hooked this year at the 2010 autoshow in chicago. I sat in one exactly the transformers edition and i didnt want to get out. I hope for my parents to get one so that i can drive it once i get my permit :D"

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 22 | Next