2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,613 - $23,200.

10/7.7

Based on 560 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great come back ever

By on Monday, November 08, 2010

"I did owned a 1972 RS and this one is a lot better, have owned this one since May 2010 and love it a lot. I order the RS/SS package with 21 wheels and the Ground Effect Package and all I had is great comments from everybody I meet. Very satisfiying feeling once you get behind the wheel of 426 HP. I thank the Chevy staff for making my dream come true. Looking foward to own the Z-28 soon. Love this vehicle. When you passing everyone on the road don't have to worry about the limited visibility of the rear view mirrors. I am very pleased and satisfied with the new CAMARO, they have done a great car for the true Musle Car lover."

BAD TO THE BONE

By on Friday, November 05, 2010

"I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR FOR ELEVEN MONTHS AND ALL I CAN SAY IS OH MY GOD... THIS CAR IS STUPID FAST.. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A MUSCLE CAR SINCE 2005. I TEST DROVE ONE AND ACTUALLY BOUGHT ONE OF THE OTHER "MUSCLE CARS " FROM DETROIT. WHEN THE CAMARO FIRST CAME OUT I WENT AND TEST DROVE IT AND TRADED IN A NEARLY BRAND NEW CAR FOR THE CAMARO. THIS CAR IS TRULY " ALL OF THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS". THE ONLY THING I DO NOT LIKE IS THAT THERE IS NO SPARE TIRE AND JACK. WITH THE RS PACKAGE RACING BRAKES I CANT EVEN FIND AN AFTERMARKET TIRE AND WHEEL THAT WILL FIT. I HOPE THAT CHEVROLET FIXES THAT WITH A OPTIONAL SPARE TIRE AND JACK FOR THE BREMBO BRAKED CARS. I WILL BE FIRST IN LINE TO BUY ONE OF THE KITS...THE SUPER SPORT PACKAGE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO......"

Worth the Wait

By on Wednesday, November 03, 2010

"I preordered my Camaro in early '09 and had to wait almost a year for it to be delivered. But the payoff was huge. I got the Red Jewel tintcoat, and it's absolutely gorgeous. I have a 6-cyl automatic, but it has power to spare and is a BLAST to drive. I have one issue with the car: the rear pillars are huge. They look fabulous from the outside, but they severely limit the driver's rear view, so backing up and changing lanes has to be done with an extra measure of care. All in all, though, this is the greatest car I have ever owned. Highly recommended."

By on Saturday, October 30, 2010

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

not just mine, professionals too

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"I think the Camaro looks cool on the exterior but I'm not a fan of the interior. Also the materials in the Camaro are low quality. Even professionals agree with me, not only on interior styling but if you are looking at the 2011 Camaro vs. The 2011 Mustang they like the feel of the Mustang better. If you are looking at muscle cars please test drive all of them before you buy. Just to note the supposed American Muscle car the Camaro is made in Canada and its competitors are made in America."

By on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

5 out of 5 easy

By on Monday, October 11, 2010

"PROS-Great price, V6 has surprisingly good pick up. 0-60mph at 5.9 seconds. The design is nothing short of stunning. With a ride quality to match thanks to independent rear suspension, the Camaro simlpy rocks! CONS- If you dont own one..."

By on Monday, October 04, 2010

By on Friday, October 01, 2010

Love It!

By on Friday, October 01, 2010

"Looking at the lowest ratings for the SS Camaro, I was somewhat amused to see that most were by people who don't own this vehicle. I love my new Camaro. The response is quick and controlled, the looks are wicked, the 21" Pirellis stick to the road like glue. My only complaint is the visibility. Back up carefully as it is limited. The side pillars are large, but I adjusted my side mirrors accordly and that helped. This is my 4th Camaro (1st was a 1969) and it is a blast!"

So Glad Their Back

By on Thursday, September 09, 2010

"Just bought a 2010 RS with Ground effects package looks nice also with 20's on. Car just has great agressive looking front like it wants to eat you alive. Used to own a 69 SS back in the day and am so glad they came out with the look and style of this Camaro."

By on Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"I love my car. I got lucky and got a great deal as it was customed ordered for someone who then couldnt get financing. I went from the explorer to Camaro so my ability to see is affected but it is great. My two teenage boys are also in love with it and the gas milage is great."

Lives up to the hype!

By on Monday, August 30, 2010

"I was an early adopter, ordering the car before it went into production in 2009. After one year of ownership this car has been an absolute pleasure. It's comfortable and quiet on long drives and screams to life with a stab of the throttle. I get non-stop compliments, turned-heads, thumbs-up from neighborhood kids and camera phone snaps. The extra attention takes a little getting used to. Hard to beat the value of an LS3 mated to a Tremec 6060 with Brembo brakes for the price of the SS. Not to mention I'm averaging 26MPG on the interstate and have eclipsed 30MPG on slower state highways (55MPH). Interestingly, the KBB value hasn't shown any depreciation for the 2010 - the used car value in excellent condition is still more than what I paid for my 2SS. The low roofline adds to the aggressive stance of the car but has caused some to express visibility concerns. I’m 6’1” and don’t find it to be an issue. With mirrors adjusted correctly, even backing up in the dark isn’t much of a task. Mid-year 2010 and all 2011 Camaro’s have rear back-up sensors for peace of mind. I guess the ultimate question is, if I had to do it all over again, would I? The answer is a resounding Y-E-S"

2010 Synergy Green Special Editon

By on Saturday, August 28, 2010

"I love my green machine! The only thing I don't like is the not being able to see well when backing up. I wondered why a small car would need back up sensors and now I know! It is a smooth ride not like the older camaros when you could feel every bump in the road. My 7 year old son loves it as long as he gets to ride in the front, not much leg room in the back! I do wish this would have been a true limited edition color and now they are making it in 2011!"

Turn Heads

By on Thursday, August 26, 2010

"I bought this car less than a month ago. So far i drove to Washington and back, everything was smooth except after the 10th hour driving the seat was becoming uncomfortable. When i got to Washington as i drove around Seattle, Lakewood, and Tacoma people wouldn't stop starring."

Love it!

By on Friday, August 20, 2010

"Love it, love it, love it! My dream car. Need I say more! Actually, probably the only thing I don't like about this car is the small sun visors, otherwise, it's totally awesome,people stare and want to check it out, and I love showing it to them."

One Fun Car

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Have not owned a GM product for many years had been buying imports. But GM did themself proud when they brought back the Camaro and did it in style. Have had mine only a short time but love everything about it so far. Was going to just buy a v6 model but, opt'd to go all the way and bought a 2ss RS with a six speed manual and the LS3 426hp motor and glad I did."

"Love it!"

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I have had my eye on the new Camaro since it came out; I got a great deal on the base model, manual (more fun!), and I love it. People gather around it in the parking lot to check it out; it's fast, it's fun, and it didn't break the bank. Drove the LT models and didn't see the need for the extras for a sports car; I enjoyed all that with my Lexus, but this is just a different kind of experience. Don't know if it's reliable yet; I only have 500 miles on it. Visibility is limited, but I'm getting used to it. It totally rocks and I think the styling beats the Mustang and Challenger hands-down."

2010 Camaro

By on Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Finally Chevy brought back a classic based on the best year camaro ever made the 1969. Have owned both and the similarities are great. A classic car with the comffort of the 21st century. A fuel efficient 6 cylinder with the power of classic V8. Design does leave some large blind spots but overall it is great."

One Awesome Machine

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"I have a 2010 Camaro 2LT RS that I purchased new in June, 2010. This car is absolutely amazing, especially for what you get for the price. I have the 304 HP Direct Injected V-6 which is very powerful, smooth and fuel eficient. The car rides and handles remarkably well and is a pure joy to drive. This car gets so many compliments and thumbs up that I somewhat feel like a celebrity lol. The quality of this vehicle is very high and impressive, making me feel like I am driving a higher class of car that costs WAY more. The only negative, which I am getting used to, is the awkward visibility inside the cabin. Chevy did a fantastic job on this car, keep it up!"

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"I absolutely love it! Gorgeous, fun to drive, beautiful, and did I mention its beautiful."

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

Awesome vehicle!

By on Thursday, August 05, 2010

"I wanted a Camaro for many years and when GM came out with the 2010 Camaro it was love from the first sight. I have the 2SS 6 speed manual (bumble bee) and with a few simple mods (not crowded under the hood and easy to work on) it delivers an OUTSTANDING performance. Once I read in one of my husband’s car magazines that "The 2010 Camaro is the Jessica Rabbit of muscle cars, pure s*x." I completely agree with this statement; the Camaro is of the best looking cars on the road and with its well defined features looks AWESOME from every angle. Also, I've never driven a vehicle that handles corners as well as this one. Overall, this is an amazing car! If you’re looking for performance, I would recommend the V8 manual, but for an everyday driver in a lot of traffic, the V6 automatic would work best."