2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,804 - $23,339.

10/7.7

Based on 568 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Beast

By on Monday, February 28, 2011

"I bought my 2010 Camaro 2SS brand new. GM out did themselves on the handling, design and power of this vehicle. I love my Camaro!"

Outstanding value and styling

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Great gas mileagle with excellent performence. A head turner. Chevy finally got it right. Great performence, gas mileage and a beautiful fun to drive car. It's about time. Would definitely reccomend this car."

First Camaro

By on Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Well, I'm a first time Camaro owner, and I couldn't be more pleased with this vehicle. I had some problems 9 days after I took delivery of it, and the dealer had the car for 11 day before it was repaired, but all is well, and I was compensated for my troubles. Powerful, muscular, and all around fun... totally a car worth buying!"

Beautiful

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"This car was my 50th birthday gift, it is totally awesome! fun to drive..."

Placement

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"The only two complaints I have are: placement of auxiliary power plugs and size of the cup holders."

2011 Camaro LS

By on Sunday, February 20, 2011

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro LS in September of 2010. I love the syle of the car, the pick up it has and the many user friendly features. I had many people tell me that I was going to have trouble in the snow due to it being a rear wheel drive. Just to let everyone know, I had no problems this winter. It actually has handled better than any other car I have owned that were front wheel drives. My theory, drive for the conditions. I had read another review stating, "This ride is stiff, as a sports car should be. It is no Cadillac, so if you want to ride on the clouds this car is not for you." I have owned my Camaro 5 months and I love it."

Design Trumps Performance

By on Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I've owned my V6 2011 Camaro for about six weeks now. I give this car three stars for performance based on: - 20 MPG in the real world - Performance comparisons to Mustang V6 20 MPG might not be bad, but it sure isn't good, and with gas rising a penny a day around here I feel the pain. This car replaced a '93 Ford Probe that had comparable acceleration, but delivered 25 MPG. Notable highs: - Everyone gives the car a look. If you enjoy this (I do) then this is a big plus. - Plenty of V6 Power. Not as much as the Mustang V6 but still plenty. - Smooth Ride - The weight of the car is considerable, and that translates to a very even ride. - Heads Up Display - Is just plain awesome. Just for the driver, but that is what this car is about. - Great dashboard - On-Star, 3 digital displays in addition to 10 analog gauges. Connects via bluetooth to phone, USB to devices such as an iPod or flash drive. - Best brakes I've ever tried. - 4-wheel independent suspension. Lows: - No bolster or lumbar adjustments for the driver seat. - Visibility severely restricted by pillars on all four corners. - Hood is huge. You are never quite sure where the front of the car ends. - 20 MPG. Did I say this before? It is rated 17/28, but even with lots of highway driving I haven't been able to get it much past 20. Maybe I'll revisit this review in a few months after I get a better feel for the car, but for now it is a solid 4-star. My '93 Ford Probe was a 5-star car. It got good mileage (25), had similar acceleration and handled like it was on rails. It had great visibility (huge amounts of glass) and the driver seat was a joy. Right now I notice all the Camaro shortcomings and the positives are not all that notable."

Very Happy!

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"I bought my LS V6 Camaro 6/10 and have 6200 miles on it. No problems at all. Just 2 oil changes and some nitro in tires. I did change out the exhaust to an axle back system and that was the best 500 bucks I have spent! Great stlye, does get a lot of looks from cops and is quick as a cat! Road mileage is 30 mpg with cruise set at 70. I did look at 'stangs b4 I purchased and am VERY HAPPY. :-) ...Giz"

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"A lot of bang for the buck a little hard to see out of"

Great but Impractical

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"The car is VERY nice-looking but has poor visibility, very small backseats, low headroom and the handling is only okay."

Camaro 1SS

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"For the price & trim a superior buy I hope it holds it value and be a eagle and not a goose"

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"engine noise, coolent leakes ,noise from trunk check engine light on all the time.dealer not able to repair."

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"I LOVE MY CAR. everything is great EXCEPT, my passengers have a little trouble entering and exiting the back seat.... Guess i have to ride solo! NICE!!!!! Seriously. i have a 30 mile commute one way , and its a smooth ride...my dream still is a '67, but my LT is awesome! i started low on the Camaro pole, but I will work my way up to the ZL1..."

Excellent

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Excellent Vehicle. I was one of the first deliveries, so of coarse there were some issues with small things. Brought to dealer, got a loaner while they worked on it. Excellent experiance.."

2011 Camaro RS

By on Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I bought my Camaro 6 months ago at the demand of my wife (really, my wife was mad when I test drove it and told her I loved it but we did not need it.) It is a 2011 RS with a manual tranny. The V6 cranks out 312 horse power while maintaining a fuel economy of 21.5mpg city and 29mpg hwy. This car is crazy quick. The acceleration is unbelievable and is only surpassed by it's ability to handle winding roads. As soon as the engine reaches 2500rpm, it reaches a power band that will whip your head into the head rest and bring a perm-a-smile to your face. The traction control glues the car to the road. I have (on several occasions) taken a 45mph on-ramp at 70mph without so much as a chirp from the tires. It is like driving an overpowered street legal go-kart, and I feel as excited as a 5 year old at Christmas every time I get to drive it. The interior is plush. The RS package comes fully loaded with leather, heated seats, premium sound system, rear spoiler, awesome looking head lights and the coolest part is the heads up display (HUD). It makes you feel like you are flying a fighter jet. Every one complains about blind spots in the car. There are a number of them IF you do not use your mirrors. But with proper use of the mirrors, I have not had any issues with visibility. As a daily driver, the manual tranny is a little frustrating in traffic, but that is true of any manual. However, when the traffic clears I am so glad I have it. This ride is stiff, as a sports car should be. It is no Cadillac, so if you want ride on the clouds this car is not for you. I think this car is going to be wildly popular, taking business from the BMW M3, Mustang, Challenger, even Porsche. If you are looking for sports car with an amazing amount of horse power that will not break the bank… this is the car for you."

AWESOME CAR!!

By on Wednesday, February 09, 2011

"This is an AWESOME RIDE and it's fun to drive and has alot of power. I'd recomend this car to anyone."

Fun to Drive

By on Monday, February 07, 2011

"I have had my 2010 Camaro RS since May 2009. It is Silver with the V6 and of course the RS package. It has the power that I want and the luxury is there with the leather seats, OnStar, Bluetooth, XM radio. I am still somewhat "protective" with it, only driving it in good weather. But when I can I drive it and enjoy the ride and power. Basically it is FUN to drive! This is a sports car!!"

2010 Camaro SS

By on Sunday, February 06, 2011

"The 2010 Camaro SS is the best car I have ever owned. And it gives you a lot of fun memories. It accelarates like a bullet. And handles fantasticly. And they are really cheap. The mustang is advertised as cheap but when you start getting the good stuff on it it gets really expensive. The Camaro when it's well equiped the price is around 38,000. And the mustang is around 40,000. The challenger is kinda cheap but to get performance like the Camaro your gonna have to be willing to shed around 42,000. But out of all the muscle cars I recomend the Camaro greatly."

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

Retirement Present

By on Thursday, February 03, 2011

"I originally wanted a corvette, but went the more economical route. This car is amazing. While I haven't "opened it up" yet because I have less than 500 miles on it still, it drives excellent. The visibility is reduced, but if you can drive using your mirrors, it won't be a problem. The one notable issue, is the active fuel management; it causes a slight "bog" upon slight accelerations. No car beats the styling on this Camaro. I love it!"

Love our 2SS

By on Monday, January 31, 2011

"We bought this instead of getting a more practical truck in August and love it. It is AWFUL in the snow, but hey it is not made to be a snow car. The only other complaint is the visibility, it really takes some getting use to. Otherwise the car handles fantastic, drives like a dream. We love it, and even after getting stuck in a snowstorm with it, we will not be trading it in. :-)"

By on Monday, January 31, 2011

Grabs attention

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Ordered new 2010 in sept 09. Silver ice w/ black stripes.V-6 with RS pkg.Test drove the SS,but thought it was too ballsy for a daily driver.Traded a Chylser 300C. Have owned 02,98,88,&74 camaros.Styling & performance speak for themselves.Biggest complaint would be rear visability,inability to rotate tires as they larger in the rear,and it is a little bit of a challenge getting in and out of. Fuel economy is decent @25-26& have probably received more compliments on this camaro than any car I've owned."