2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,171 - $23,648.

10/7.7

Based on 548 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

wow!

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"we just purchased this car 2 weeks ago. all i can say this is the best car we have owned. After a TL-S from acura to a jAGUAR S type wow! The styling is impeccable, while the performance is top notch. I was buying an XK and forgot it after one test drive. And in yellow , i really do enjoy everyone just smiling as soon as they catch a glimpse of it. For the money, their is nothing better out there. Very proud of GM and their designers. Go Chevy!!!!!"

Slammen

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"This car is everything I was hoping it would be, After waiting for it to come out I finally test drove an 2 SS. To say the least my wife and I ordered one today, nice job GM. Please tell your dealerships to stop with the adjusted market value smack, that is the only thing that I do not like!"

Camaro RS Beats GTs

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I've had a desire to own a Camaro since I was a child. Broken-hearted because they discontinued when I came of age, I was hooked the instant I saw the first Transformers movie and the Camaro concept. Two years later, I own the 304 HP 3.6L V6 RS (2LT trim). While not it's fire-breathing sister, the SS, this car is unbelievable. Aside from the fuel economy, which is fantastic, this car's power is underestimated by many. I can dust the V6 variants of the Challenger and Mustang with no effort at all. With the performance exhaust, cold air intake, some tuning and a performance chip ($1,600 total) I've put into the car, she now achieves victory over multiple Mustang GTs. Don't underestimate this car. Should more aftermarket upgrades become available, I can see the Camaro RS being a formidable pony car without the fuel costs of her bigger sibling."

Wow!

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"The perfomance of this car is amazing. Lined it up against a mustang on day one and he was in the rearview the entire time. Corvette didnt even hang with it. Way to go Chevy"

60's are back with a vengeance!

By on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"I have been following the Camaro for two years and recently my dream became a reality when i purchased my 2SS with all of the available options for 41k out the door. I truly love this car. If I could sleep in it, i would. The overall power and low end torque is amazing and I recently dusted a Mustang Cobra with little effort. Thanks Chevy!"