2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,224 - $23,693.

10/7.7

Based on 546 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"We have an original 67 Camaro RS and this maybe the best looking car I've owned. Fun to drive."

a beautiful well kept Camaro

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "great price for a very fun to drive car"

Cons: "can't think of one con"

"It has ground effects around the bottom. Also, has tasteful decals on the sides and hood. Also not a scratch on it. Gorgeous"

One of the best purchases I've made per dollar

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Great Price for Performance, FUN to Drive"

Cons: "Cup holders placed weird, small trunk opening"

"I have proudly owned my 2011 LS Camaro for over three years now and I absolutely still love it. Yes I would like to upgrade to the ZL1 trim, but I also did not lose any luxury or performance street wise from owning the V6. I still get compliments and looks for the car even if it is the base LS model. Have done some personal modifications but it is still a lovely car for me to own as my second car and FIRST BRAND NEW CAR!! Would recommend for anyone who wants a daily driver sports car or someone who wants to modify."

Love it!!!!

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great"

Cons: "Bad visibility through back side windows"

"Waited for this car, ordered it special. Got rid of BF, got my dream car...great trade!!!"

Amazing Machinery, not to be discarded

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Great price, stylish, fun to drive, lots of power"

"The vehicle will maintain greater than 15mpg's on bumper to bumper city driving on average. The power is more than efficient to accelerate in traffic during merges (amongst other scenarios). I've attained over 28mpg's on long, non hilly highway straight aways, but maintain an average of 22mpg's on hwy (real CA driving hwy - no traffic, est. avg speed 65-75mph). I've been involved in 3 rear endings with no injuries but $11k+ in damages to the rear end. Tyres grip great in all weather. DIC has oil change notice for approx 8k miles or more (or at least once a year, which ever comes first). able to fit 2 car seats in back with no issues, no front driver / passenger crumping issues either. no 'unliked' road noise while driving. Radio & sound are great. Has bluetooth for music / phone calls + steering wheel hand controls which come in handy. USB port, AUX port are handy. glove box fits a decent amount of stuff in it, visors don't really cover much when driving towards the sun or on the sides of the driver / passenger. trunk space is enough to fit more than 1 stroller + a cooler, diaper bags, etc as needed (sufficient room). A cool thing about these are the Heads up Displays (sounds like an advertisement now, but just my personal experience) - it's not distracting and is handy to display speed so you don't get sidetracked and start to speed going down hill, but also allows you to turn it off if you don't like it."

Amazing car.

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

"I highly recommend this car over competitors from Ford, Dodge, or any other car manufacturer. This car offers astounding performance and quality for the price of the base model. Buy this car and you will not be disappointed."

This car was one of the best cars I have ever own

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "The most fun to drive. never a problem"

Cons: "nothing"

"I loved driving this car. The inside of the car was as nice as the outside. A very fun car. She was my baby, I just wanted a cloth top. ;("

worst ever car

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "dont waiste your dollar on car like this"

"i cant imagine i paid 36300 for this useless car , cant drive in snow , a very huge disappointed issue when windshield tank empty no light on dashboard or sign to know the tank is empty"

proud to drive it

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "sun visors are worthless, and rear end problem"

"Had alot of rear end noise and still have the problem, I think they are gonna have to replace rear end to resolve!The other bad thing about this car is the sun visors they are worthless when the sun is going down, can't see anything! I really like the car tho lots of fun to drive!"

proud to drive it

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "sun visors are worthless, and rear end problem"

Worst driving and riding vehicle we ever had

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Price resonable"

Cons: "Suspension, poor paint job, interior plastic"

"RS Convertible V6. Terrible suspension, dealer says will "break in", have 8500 miles no "break in" yet. Car shutters from front to rear after going over any kind of bump or small pot hole. Front end all over the road at highway speeds. Had tires balanced and front end alignment checked so it's not either of those issues."

Next to corvettes I owned, this is the best.

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun t odrive"

Cons: "Door handles could be placed nearer driver"

"I have owned two new corvettes in the past. Each corvette was awesome, but for the money, this Camaro has been a great buy. It is a 2LT, with just about every option, except for navigation. Color is a beautiful crystal red tintcoat. Always garaged and nonsmoker 78 year old driver. Driven with care and has only 5100 miles. Since I can't afford a new Stingray, a used corvette in great condition makes more sense to me. Otherwise I would not be interested in selling it at this time. A great car!"

This car is the best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"Very reliable and fun to drive."

They messed up the rear end

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "Comfort. Power. Great looks except from the back."

Cons: "Ugly tail lights"

"Chevy messed-up an otherwise perfect looking car by replacing the corvette-looking tail lights with bland 80's style tail lamps which counter the great retro look of the original Camaro."

sheet metal is too flimsy, no splash guards

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive; needs a wind deflector behind pass."

Cons: "paint finish is easily damaged, no splash guards"

"body metal is too flimsy and bends easily. tires are sticky and pickup road debris and throw against fenders to create damage. wheels are damaged easily from road rash in car washes, curbs, etc. The stand proud of tire side walls. No oversize splash guards designed for this car, only the LT and SS have that option. Value retention not good, in Dec 2013 KBB listed private value at 59,000; in Feb. 2014 it listed it at 44-51k for excellent condition. Power Steering failure at 10k miles caused me concern too. Dealer blamed problem on weak battery and replaced it??? Still a fun car to own and drive...Drives like a dream. Just wish CHEVY invested in a few more details."

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "fast, very fast for just being a v-6"

Cons: "a\c went out on it but it went out under warrantee"

"i have had this Camaro for two years now. I love the car and have added a lot of extras. my dad just got a 2014 v-6 mustang which is very nice but comparing them the Camaro is so much nicer and it is two years older. even my dad the mustang owner agrees. I have showed this car being the 45th ann. gets looks all the time and blows people away when I tell them its a v-6"

Fast and loud ! Not too good for an old lady.

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful car customized to the nines.very fast !"

Cons: "Not too cool for an old lady"

"This is a wonderful hot rod,it needs someone to love it and use it !"

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Exterior Style, Acceleration, Decent Mileage, Fun!"

Cons: "Tires, Limited Sight, Weak Stereo"

"I absolutely love driving this car. It's powerful, easy to handle, and beautiful. The curves are just gorgeous. I have the 2LT V6 model. It attracts a lot of attention, and it accelerates easily. Things I love: Acceleration, body style, Heads Up display, controls for sound system on the steering wheel, USB port in center console (reads my iPod), remote start, heated leather seats, blue tooth, seats that adjust in lots of directions, comfortable seats, tire pressure sensors, auto-dimming mirrors to block bright headlights behind you at night Things I'd change: Stock tires (summer rated Pirelli's-- had to replace them for cold weather which was expensive), sound system (supposedly Boston Acoustic premium but it is underpowered and doesn't sound very good), trunk is shallow and access is oddly shaped, no spare tire (can be added) The car definitely took some getting used to for limited sight, especially out of the rear passenger side, but the mirrors are good and I adjusted pretty fast. Not a big deal. Mine came with a back-up camera, which is nice. The seats are adjustable, and I don't have a problem with head clearance with the roof of the car. The sunroof does take up a bit of headroom, so if you're tall it's something to consider. The back seat is not usable for adults, and access to it is a bit tight, but that's not really a surprise for this type of car. I tend to put things in the trunk rather than deal with the back seat. The tires aren't rated for cold weather (and definitely not snow), so that's an added expense if you're driving year round. (getting 4 tires back from the shop required 2 trips...) I'm getting just over 20 mpg with a mix of highway and stop and go driving. The doors are long, and you have to be careful opening them. They open wider than my previous 4-door car. My passenger usually gets out before I pull into the garage. I love having the constant read out for tire pressure and check it every time I drive. I've only had it for 3 months, but have had no problems in that time. It's a lot of fun to drive and it even makes me look forward to running errands! I love the car and have no regrets for buying it."

Chevy didn't disappoint!

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, comfortable, beautiful"

Cons: "cup holders behind the shifter is the only flaw."

This is JAWSS the terror of the deep!

"My car has a personality all its own! I've nicknamed it, I love it, and I will never get rid of it. Chevrolet knocked this car out of the park... and the people that buy this car have a personality all their own! I understand why this car came back, and why every Camaro owner loves their car. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a white knuckled experience every day. Whether you baby it or gun it to death... it's the best vehicle I have ever owned."

This is JAWSS the terror of the deep!

Good car, a few things could have been improved

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "easy to upgrade, fun to drive, reliable"

Cons: "Stinks in snow, and easy to scratch and nick"

"Great car, fun to drive, and look at. Biggest gripes would be that it is very easy to get a scratch or ding on exterior or intior, in addition to it stinks in the snow and bad weather. Best parts about the car include the handling, the sound of the engine, how easy it is to drive, good sound system, very easy to customize and personalize with upgrades and small effects. 2011 was a great model because adding the cold air intake and exhaust systems are a cake walk. In addition there are a number of options available for customized tuning. For the price it is tough to beat everything that Chevy packed into the 2011 convertable."

Fun, sun, and road trips

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great styling and handling"

"I bought my 2011 Camaro RS red convertible in April of 2013. I didn't need a new/newer car but wanted something for fun and pleasure - I earned it after coaching high school sports for 34 years. That summer my wife and I took the car on a 3400 mile trip through Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona. What fun we had! There was plenty of room for what we needed to take with us as well as having room to drop the top on several occasions. This isn't my everyday vehicle (I have a 2007 Equinox for that) and it's garaged always. The V-6 has plenty of juice when you step down on the gas. Handling is great whether driving in the city or on mountain highways. I love the retro styling inside and out. The gauge and interior lighting packages get "wow" compliments. GM hit a homerun when they rolled this baby out!"

This is so fun to drive!

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "This car is so much fun to drive!"

"I like the sporty look and feel of the car. It's very responsive and handles great. I like that it "turns heads" when I drive by!"

My 3 Chevy Camaro

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cons: "Seat belt non adjustable, road noise"

"Love the old and the new. The best car made today!"

Cool Design

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Reason: Impracticable

"I owned this car for just over a year. It's a beautiful car but has so many blind spots its hard to see out of. I know sports cars are not made for comport and this car truly mad me a believer in that fact. It's a cool car for a kid but not a grown man."

been a FORD girl my whole & Chevy won me over

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

"By far the best sports car I have ever owned! Like I said I've been a Ford Motor girl for 34 yrs, and Chevy won me over on this Camaro, I LOVE IT! Every guy I've let feel the experience knows why I feel the way I do!"