2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,391 - $23,004.

10/7.7

Based on 612 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

The Camaro is a Fast and Fun Car

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Fast fun and a great value for the money."

Cons: "This car has a very firm ride."

"The Chevrolet Camaro is a great value and it is alot of fun. I have always owned Chevrolets and I am glad that Chevrolet created this car to compete with the Ford Mustang and Dodge Charger. I tested both of the competion and settled on a car that fits my fashion and need for speed. The Camaro I purchased was used and had 780 miles for a 2010 with 21" tires and Brembo brakes so this car handles around the bends and can stop on a dime. The automatic transmision can get up and move with no effort. I would recomend this car to any car enthusiast or Chevrolet lover. I love to just sit and look at this car in my garage."

Camaro rules the road

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Looks and Power"

Cons: "No glovebox light. No spare tire.Small visors."

"My 2011 camaro 2ls is the best car i,ve ever owned. over 300 horsepower and reasonable mpg(combined approx.20 for me)with speeding out of stops to show off without effort.Normal driving would be better mpg. You can't beat this car for performance on a v-6 engine.I get many complements from strangers on how nice the car is.It's comfortable if you don't use the back seats as in most 2 2 seaters.It has most up to date features like On-Star and a cool digital information center on dash.It runs strong and takes no effort to make moves on the road.I love the look of that beautiful muscle car and get excited every time I fire it up. If you like to stand out,I highly recommend this camaro v-6. American muscle all the way."

Great Value

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Compared to the competitors, you get a lot more for your dollar with the Camaro. I priced and compared the Camaro, Mustang and Challenger. The Camaro came out on top."

Waited 7 years for this car. Glad I did. Awesome

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. Looks great."

"Have had the Camaro for almost three years and still love it. Not a moments trouble and still get wonderful comments from people who see it."

Well worth it

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "style, performance, fuel economy"

Cons: "USB compatiblity, rear visiblity"

"I have had this vehicle, 2010 2LT automatic, for approximately 1.5 year. It's been a great vehicle. Being a rear wheel drive vehicle it isn't the greatest in the snow, however it does handle like my previous front wheel drive cars with stock tires in it. Some say that the v6 isn't with looking at, however the 300 hp and 27 mpg make it worth at least a chance, it also handles like a dream. I use it as a daily driver, but mostly on the highway to travel to and from college. I have looked at several other vehicles however none offer for me the style, performance and fun to drive nature of this car. The only major problems are, if you have never drove a vehicle with limited rear visibility, it could take sometime getting use to, however personally I have never had a problem. Also the USB port has does not connect with my Android phone, but it will through Bluetooth."

This is my 2nd Camaro I had one in 74 Love them.

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Fun too drive"

Cons: "not for a large family."

"the look is awsome I Get looks all the time. The power under the hood is great too. At the light one guy rolled down the wndow and said." That sure is a sexy car"."

I LOVE THIS CAR....

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cons: "'11 model interior door lock is inconvenient"

"I purchased the 2LT RS V-6'11 model new in July. I thought I was going to be sorry for not getting the SS V-8, I was wrong!! LOVE it, handling on winding roads are the best, pick up is awesome, turns heads and gas mileage is not bad for a high performance vehicle. What are you waiting for..... Great job Chevy on the come back!"

Best sport vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Great road feel, performance and braking."

Cons: "Rear and side vision."

"I am 47 years old and I have driven my share of performance vehicles in my younger days. I decided to see what all the fuss was about regarding the Camaro and I am very glad I did. This vehicle has a solid, well built feel to it and even though I went with the V6, she is not lacking at all in the performance department. I feel like a teenager again!"

Not a car for wimps!

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "This Car is a unforgettable experience to drive!"

Cons: "foot well lights should be standard."

"This car is a perfect example of what a fun, exciting driving experience should be! Has a distinctive look and feel - hugs the road like a dream, and even though it is sporty, has a suprisingly comfortable ride. This is what a muscle car should be, beauty and brawn! Have taken a few long distance trips with no problem in the area of comfort - plus if you need to get movin,the Camaro responds without hesitation! Everything about this vehicle says "Class"

A perfectly designed sub-supercar

By on Monday, August 08, 2011

Pros: "power, ride, and interior instruments."

Cons: "field of view! lots of blind spots."

"Should you indulge in the Camaro 2SS, you'll receive all the accoutrements of a sports sedan with the power of an LS3 under the hood. This car is faster than nearly any production car built. Add a supercharger and join the ranks of cars in the 60k range. I find the exhaust to be semi-quiet, but noticeable, the interior beautifully designed, the exterior lacking a few cheap mod upgrades, and the package overall to be quite satisfying. Kudos to Chevy on taking the risk with committing to this concept. This car is simply amazing. I've added a radar detector (9500ix), a couple of "SS" decals, and blacked out the wheels. Well done Chevy. This is coming from a former Mustang GT owner."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "Everything about the car"

Cons: "Blind spots could be problematic for the inexperienced driver"

"I purchase my aqua blue camaro shortly after the release. Have owned it now for two years and I can't image why anyone wanting a high performance care would look for something else. The best drive and handling ever!! The only people who will understand are other owners. All the descriptions of appearance, handling, and performance can't adequately describe the experience of owning and driving this car."

My first new car!

By on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pros: "Affordable, great to drive"

Cons: "limited driver view to rear, keeping clean!"

"The 2011 Camaro LS V6 manual transmission is my first ever new car. I absolutely love it. I'm very impressed by the performance and efficiency of the V6. Downshifting and stepping on the throttle is very quick and responsive with the torque generated from the variable valve timing. That creates a shot of adrenaline and excitement. The styling in and out is very tasteful. Agressive sports car stance, track ready wheels and suspension, and a cockpit simple enough for the driver to control. A great blend of retro cues and modern sports car characteristics. I get so many people staring and asking about the car that it's almost unbearable. The technology put in to this car like the satellite radio, onstar navigation, and vehicle monitor systems make the car great for driving while not overwhelming the driver. Cruise control, 29 mpg highway, and comfortable interior make for smooth trips. The only drawbacks are as said before: the limited view of the front and back while inside. But once you get to know the car, that becomes negligable. The materials used inside the vehicle do feel subpar when you really look at it but Chevy had to keep the car cost effective so we could all afford it! All in all, I've always loved the camaro from generation 1 and I aplaud GM and Chevy for reviving a great American pony car in the most perfect way possible."

Best muscle for the price

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"I've had the Camaro Coupe 2SS with the RS package and manual transmission for six months now and enjoy it highly. It handles much better, has much better electronics package, and looks better than either the Challenger or Mustang. What it isn't is comfortable for long drives. This car has TONS of power and needs to be driven, this is not for the faint of heart. The seats adjust, but there is no lumbar support. The manual transmission is good, but you need to upgrade to the short throw shifter or you're going to get carpel tunnel from all the work. Don't get me wrong, of all the muscle cars on the market now this is by far the best value for the dollar and frankly out performs the Mustang GT500 for $15k less."

Love the car, but need more room for traveling

By on Saturday, April 23, 2011

"The Camaro is a fun car to drive and it gets lots of looks and compliments. I would highly recommend this car to someone that doesn't have children and are not planning on traveling very much. I wish I could keep the car just for fun and to pass it down to my son. I don't have a choice but to trade it for a vehicle that best fit's my lifestyle at this time. Love the car!"

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I Love my Camaro. I've owned it since November 2009, had a little trouble with the windows to start, but dealership took care of me. Very reliable, even good in some snow! Only complaints are visibility is minimum and the sun visors are ridiculously small. Overall HOT car!!"

2011 Camaro LS

By on Sunday, February 20, 2011

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro LS in September of 2010. I love the syle of the car, the pick up it has and the many user friendly features. I had many people tell me that I was going to have trouble in the snow due to it being a rear wheel drive. Just to let everyone know, I had no problems this winter. It actually has handled better than any other car I have owned that were front wheel drives. My theory, drive for the conditions. I had read another review stating, "This ride is stiff, as a sports car should be. It is no Cadillac, so if you want to ride on the clouds this car is not for you." I have owned my Camaro 5 months and I love it."

Retirement Present

By on Thursday, February 03, 2011

"I originally wanted a corvette, but went the more economical route. This car is amazing. While I haven't "opened it up" yet because I have less than 500 miles on it still, it drives excellent. The visibility is reduced, but if you can drive using your mirrors, it won't be a problem. The one notable issue, is the active fuel management; it causes a slight "bog" upon slight accelerations. No car beats the styling on this Camaro. I love it!"

Mean machine

By on Saturday, June 05, 2010

"I've had my Camaro since December. I love the car. It's got plenty of HP. Needs a few more options such as real GPS. On-star is good, but a real on board screen with GPS and audio controls, such as the one in the Corvette would better. Maybe a mutilple CD changer. 6 way passenger seat. I suppose in time this will be offered. The LS3 in my car had a oil leak. Dye was injected, because they could not locate the leak. Went back and the pan gasket was replaced. Still leaked, went back and it was found that the block had porosity behind the motor mount. Unusual, but it happens. I guess I was the lucky one. The engine is being replaced at this writing. Still love the car. Have had no other issues."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

I waited 8 long years for this car!

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"

"I waited since 2002 for this car. I knew Chevrolet wouldn't just kill the Camaro for ever!! This car is everything and more than I ever expected. The style is badass!! fantastic looking car. Runs VERY strong! This is my 4th Camaro since 1974. I've sill got a 69Z/28 sitting in my garage, all original! Unfortunately on the 8/18/14 I was t-boned by a raised 2005 Chevy pick up going 40+mph and totaled my beauty .Im heart broken. Sure, I'm going to get a new one (2014/15) but im not sure if i like the new back end? I LOVED the 2010. It was bought on 10/10/10!!! Ill miss her greatly!"

Fullfills my need for speed!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive"

Cons: "Cup holder locale"

"Other than road noise in 6th gear and the cup holders being right in the way while trying to shift gears, I absolutely LOVE this car! Best purchase ever!"

I love this car!

By on Friday, May 02, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great design, 5-star safety rating"

Cons: "Limited rear visibility without the camera"

"I recently purchased the 2014 2LT coupe. It's lots of fun to drive. The V6 with 6-speed automatic transmission has great pick-up and the gas mileage is decent. The suspension and steering are tight and just what you would expect. The exterior design is eye-catching, and the interior design has just the right mix of modern convenience and retro cool. Spend the extra money for the rear-view camera, it's well worth it! Room in the back seat is minimal as you would expect, but the front seats are roomy, comfortable, and easy to adjust. Also important is the 5-star safety rating in every category. If you're considering a muscle car, you should definitely give the Camaro a look."

Welcome back Camaro...SWEET!

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Really fun to drive !"

Cons: "Kind of low for older folks like me :)"

A beautiful eye catcher!

"This is suppose to be the 40 year anniversary from the 69 Camaro but didn't happen till 2010. Plus this is Transformer Edition most of my findings so far point to less than 2000 made in 2010 !!!!"

A beautiful eye catcher!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"We have an original 67 Camaro RS and this maybe the best looking car I've owned. Fun to drive."

a beautiful well kept Camaro

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "great price for a very fun to drive car"

Cons: "can't think of one con"

"It has ground effects around the bottom. Also, has tasteful decals on the sides and hood. Also not a scratch on it. Gorgeous"