2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,297 - $22,912.

10/7.7

Based on 607 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Very underrated

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Bang for your buck, quick, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Wish ls model came with sun roof option"

"Underrated car, definitely get the stick shift, 7000rpm shifts make for lots of fun! 323hp in the base model, 30mpg highway, and a faster quarter mile than the 69 camaro big block. I've seen tests anywhere from 13.8 1/4mile to 14.3 1/4mile. Handles great, no complaints at all! Even driving the snow was no problem with the stock tires. I get compliments and thumbs up everywhere I go. I have a 2013 black on black ls manual trans v6."

Awesome vehicle. Wife and I are both happy!

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Cool, fun, and "Hot"."

Cons: "small console"

"The exterior looks are awesome! And, I was blown away by the interior with the baby blue lights all around. The guages are cool. I'm 6'1" and it fits me comfortably. The performance of the car is exciting."

I really liked the car but I had to get rid of it

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Reason: Became bored with it as the novelty wore off

Pros: "Phenominal acceleration and handling, great looks"

Cons: "Poor visibility, placement of gauges on console"

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

"As soon as GM revealed the body design for the new Camaro back in 2008, I decided that I wanted to buy one. When it finally hit showroom floors in 2009, I shopped around, but dealers in my area were charging premiums of as much as $5,000 over sticker price, so I decided to wait. While on a vacation trip to Las Vegas in February 2010, I stopped by a couple of Chevy dealers in the area to see what they were charging. I found the exact car I was looking for (a black 2SS with the RS package and a six speed manual transmission) at a great price at Henderson Chevrolet, so I decide to buy it. I had great fun on the 2,500 mile trip to South Florida, getting the Camaro up to 136 MPH on a wide open stretch of I-10 in West Texas. I drove the car frequently for the first year that I owned it, but the novelty quickly wore off, and I started to become bored with it. After I moved up to New York, the car sat in a garage most of the time. When my Florida registration expired, I was forced to register the car in New York, where my auto insurance QUINTUPLED! After a couple of months, I decided to sell the Camaro, as I was paying astronomical insurance rates for a car that I was not using. I sold the Camaro in September 2011 for about 7,500 less than I paid for it 18 months earlier. I must admit that I miss the Camaro, but hopefully, it is now in a good hope where it is being driven regularly."

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

The best sports car anyone could ever hope to own.

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Pros: "great stereo, good driving, large trunk"

Cons: "small backseat, no GPS"

"I firmly believe for the condition I had kept my car in that it is far more worth 21,000 dollars.. I bought this car for around 30, and I have babied it within a inch of its life. This is a highly offensive price suggestion. EVEN THOUGH we are talking about through a dealer. I still feel that I could get a good 23, or 24. This is a beautiful car, it is very comfortable not only to drive, but also to ride in. The steering dynamics is wonderful. The wheel is a little heavy, but personally I like a little heavy steering because I feel more in control of my car. The backseat is a little small, but that is really my only complaint. The front is very roomy, theres ton of compartment space.. The console is reasonably sized, the glove compartment is very spacious, and theres every a very large change holder (which I use to hold change, my phone, earrings, wallet, the list goes on..) under the TOUCH SCREEN radio. This is even a great car for leggy people to drive, because the front seats go back a very considerable amount. All in all, these cars to me personally do not lose much value. They're beautiful, reasonably priced (over-all, and monthly payments....) and very functional to fit your needs. This car is good to go for anyone. (Except for infants, or toddlers.. For families consisting of small children, I suggest a somewhat large and more spacious back seat luxury car, truck, or a mid-size/full-size SUV)"

Good car for the money

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Good value for the money"

Cons: "Lack of head room with the sun roof."

Real sharp!

"For all that you get it is a good deal. This car is really fun to drive."

Real sharp!

I love my Camaro

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Very fun to drive"

Cons: "Passenger seat is manually operated, drivers is el"

"The car is everything I wanted it to be. Not quite as fast as an 8 cyl, but where can you drive too fast anyway. It is hard to keep to the speed limit, and has quick pick up when needed. And everywhere we go we get a thumbs up or compliments on the car."

Fun, sun, and road trips

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great styling and handling"

"I bought my 2011 Camaro RS red convertible in April of 2013. I didn't need a new/newer car but wanted something for fun and pleasure - I earned it after coaching high school sports for 34 years. That summer my wife and I took the car on a 3400 mile trip through Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona. What fun we had! There was plenty of room for what we needed to take with us as well as having room to drop the top on several occasions. This isn't my everyday vehicle (I have a 2007 Equinox for that) and it's garaged always. The V-6 has plenty of juice when you step down on the gas. Handling is great whether driving in the city or on mountain highways. I love the retro styling inside and out. The gauge and interior lighting packages get "wow" compliments. GM hit a homerun when they rolled this baby out!"

7th Camaro - 1st was a 1981

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "sporty fun well built muscle car"

Cons: "wish the opening into the trunk was little bigger"

"2014 RS** love this car - awesome to drive, great gas milage, quick and responsive, blind spots are much better in this 2014 then they were in my 2010. just a real sweet ride!!! Would like to keep this one till the wheels fall off. Always been a Chevy girl and always will be. Crystal red tint coat is a beautiful color but, have to say I like the looks of them all coming down the road!! enjoy:)"

Love my car

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "Fun car to drive. Plenty of power."

Cons: "Trunk and back seat space."

"One of the best cars I've ever owned, if not the best. It is a fun car to drive. I love taken it on curve roads. As far as power goes, the V-6 in this car has as much power than most of the V-8 I have owned. On long trips it is a pleasure to drive. The only thing I don't like about it is the storage space in the trunk and the room in the back seat area."

Fun car to Drive

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pros: "Great power and ride for the money"

Cons: "visibility backing up, boring console - plastic"

"This car has great power and handles well on tight turns. I have the ground package and the orange inferno pacakge that really makses this car unique. The exhaust sound is a little too quite relative to a Mustang so I installed a cold air intake (Air-raid) that added a bit more horespower and also enhaned the sound and overall performance. This car is a riot to drive but forget any remote change of driving in the snow - park it for the winter not worth the hastle and risk since you will get stuck in two inches. I think about selling the car but when i go out to the garage and look at i chnage my mind."