2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,356 - $22,991.

10/7.7

Based on 607 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great car!

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "See above"

"I owned a 2010 and replaced it with a 2012. Every thing was identical to the first one. Only differences were backup sensors and camera, heads up display and passenger power seat. My first camaro was a 1974 which I also loved. I have yet to use launch control because I don' t want to pay for new rubber. The car is scary fast and it cuts through curves like the car is on rails. I still get complements all the time, the last being from a cute blond. I did't think women paid any attention to such things. Only bad part about this car is it sits in the garage over the winter. Cannot be driven in snow."

I just love it even after a year-Best car ever!

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "It's a blast to drive,a real head turner"

Cons: "not a lot of leg room in rear but we make it work."

"I fell in love with this car after test driving one. I have the convertible and the top works nice and smooth. I have had a ton of cars over the years and this is my favorite. My wife gets jealous as people love the car and her luxury Mercedes does not get much attention. The back-up camera works great when the top is up. The driver seats are very comfortable even on a road trip. The car handles and corners nice precision. It also brakes quite well. It has such a smooth fast take off that's very addicting!"

One of the best cars I've ever owned

By on Sunday, September 01, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, even if you have no place to go"

Cons: "Back seat room, blind spots when the top is up"

"The only complains I have is the room in the back seat area and the blind spots when you have the top up. It is an fun car to drive. With the V6 over 300 hp the car has more power than most V8 I've have owned. The car handles real well. It's a kind of car you can enjoy driving on curve roads. Mine is a 2011 silver black top and ever where I go I get complements on it. Like I said it's one of the best cars I've ever owner, if not the best."

Great Car - Bumblebee Package

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "Handling, power/performance, comfort,"

Cons: "BAD Blindspots, depreciation seems excelerated"

"When I bought my first Camaro, in 2010, I fell in love with the car instantly. When the Trasnformers 3 came, I traded in my 2010LS and bought the 2SS Bumblebee package, and have loved driving my car every day. The car handles great, awesome power, and turns heads constantly. I wouldn't want to give it up anytime soon and hope it stays running the same way from here on out. Downsides: Side mirrors and tiny rear passengar windows creates a HUGE blind spot...so pay attention and look over your shoulder when driving. Sun Visors are more for decoration than functional, but with the right tinting strip across the top, it's all good. Gas mileage isn't bad. I run with my on performance mode quite a bit, so i'm averaging over the last 30 days about 19mpg with all my driving. So with my lead foot, it's still awesome Drove it to Key West (7 hour drive or so) and was comfortable, no numbness like I get in my charger on long drives. It's been my most favorite car to own yet!"

Best vehicle I've had - LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun, very quick, great mpg (had up to 30)."

Cons: "It's a sports car, so visors don't cover much."

Parked at Work

"Thought I'd have to buy the SS to have any power. Was so thrilled at what the V6 could provide, I opted for that to save $ on larger motor, fuel, insurance - just for bragging rights. Instead I bought a nearly complete options package - premium paint job, RS package, instrument package, premium sound & wheels, leather, remote start, etc. I love this car!! If easy on pedal, can get 30 mpg. Very quick around traffic. Fun vehicle."

Parked at Work