2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,856 - $23,379.

10/7.7

Based on 560 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Camaro RS 2LT Black

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Thank you Chevy for building such great and awesome car in the Camaro! Mine is RS 2LT in Black with halo lights and the back up sensors were a great idea due to the blind spots. I drove both Mustang and Challenger and they have NOTHING on this car! Lines are silky smooth, very comfortable, beautiful black leather interior, love the ambient lighting and the raised moonroof not to mention OnStar and the sound system. I cannot tell you just how many times I have been stopped and complimented and how they stare when I drive by! Those who already own a New Camaro know exactly what I mean. This car was and IS ONE of the Grand Slams that Chevy needed to make a comeback, no wonder the Chevy dealers can't keep them on the lot."

By on Saturday, March 06, 2010

By on Friday, March 05, 2010

By on Friday, March 05, 2010

By on Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Perfect fun car

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"I order it in Aug 09, arrived Oct 09, and have nothing but great things to say about this car!! I tried the Mustang GT, and the overpriced Challenger and they have nothing on this car. Chevy has done a great job bringing this car back, it destroys the other 2 without even thinking about it. Take a test drive and you will feel what I already know! Even my wife gets permagrin from driving this car"

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, February 21, 2010

"This is the best car i have ever owned! solid as a rock in all areas. the only downside is the blindspots when checking for traffic. I have people constantly telling me what a beautiful car I have and how jealous they are! I drove a Mustang before this and there is NO comparison!"

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"I bought a 2010 Camaro (black) about 4 months ago and I love it. The first dealer I went to, whom I had bought a previous vehicle from told me that I would hate it. I am 6'4" and weight over 300 pounds and he told me that I was too big for the car, and that I would be miserable. I ended up not buying from him. I will say that, while having to sacrifice a spot for someone to sit directly behind the drive, this car has more leg room than any vehicle I have every owned. I have plenty of room above my head and it is very comfortable. Everyone knows the 2010 Camaro and you have to get used to the looks that you get when you are driving. If you are looking for a fun car that you can enjoy for quite a while, and if you are looking for a head turning design, this is the car for you. I would give this car a 6 out of 5 stars if I could."

loud engine

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"good looking car, but i do not like the humming noise the engine-transmission makes. poor visibility,wasted space in the back seat area,small mirrors,and expensive car, the dealers are not working with customers. performance is good. you will not get the gas milage indicated on the sticker."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

Wonderful Car

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"I got my IOM 2SS/RS on May 27,09. I absolutely love my car. i think i was first on the island to getit. Everyone looks at me as I drive past them. Servco Leeward is a great Dealer to go to. I just can't say enough at how pleased i am with my Camaro. I would definately refer to everyone."

Great Muscle Car

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Anyone who has seen a Camaro drive by them can't deny it is a great looking vehicle. It is enjoyable to drive and has great handling control. GM really did it right with this vehicle. It would appear Ford feels the same way, since the Mustang is undergoing some changes in 2011 to compete."

finally got one

By on Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"I am the proud owner of a LT2 RS Red Camaro with the White stripe package.And the Polished wheels. Very nice looking. I get stopped all the time by people asking to check it out. One of the features and it's minor but people get the biggest kick out of is the Blue Neon like lighting on the doors. I've had mine since October, and I love it. I live in Ohio and been keeping it in the garage.But next year I'll have to buy the snow tires for it. Since it is my only ride. I'll go to Tire Rack to get those. They have a nice package deal tires,wheels for a good price. Anyways. about the dealer they were first charging 5,000 over sticker. but now they have come down to sticker price. since they had like 17 of them. i would recommend this car. It's more fun then my RX8."

By on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

speechless

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"i have owned a 2004 Mustang Saleen, it was powerful but a gas guzzler, mine only gave me 8/9 MPG .. i just bought the 2010 Camaro SS and all i can say is that im speechless with its performance, the fuel economy, and its drop dead gorgeous looks .. i loved mustangs like it was a religion and now i converted :D .. a day doesnt go buy without me getting compliments on my car .. real head-turner"

Everyone loves it especially me

By on Thursday, December 10, 2009

"The best car ever people pass lamborghini's over to look at it"

By on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Major attention grabber!

By on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"After swearing by Audi's for years, I was all set to buy the new Buick LaCrosse to help stimulate the local economy. In addition, I think the new LaCrosse is a heck of a deal for an everyday passenger car. My wife saw the new Camaro and asked why I wasn't buying a Camaro instead. Who was I to argue with that, so I ordered the Camaro SS the next day! Once I received it I felt what all the hype was about. This car has all the power, braking,handling characteristics, and looks anyone could ask for on normal roads. There isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't stop me and ask questions, compliment the car, or just stare at it at a stop light. I even had a guy in our office building put a note on my windshield asking if he could sit in it and get my opinion on it before he ordered one. When I met him outside, he pulled up in a new BMW 5 series and was impressed enough to order one. Performance is outstanding if not too good for everyday driving. I have to keep the digital speedo on most of the time to avoid speeding to badly. I recently encountered a deer crossing the highway in front of me at night and the braking of the car was perfect as I avoided the animal. This is a hands down high performance car at a great price point. My only complaint, because I am spoiled from Audi interiors is, the plastic materials used on the interior seem really cheap compared to the quality of the leather in other parts of the cabin."

the roof is so low

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"i have all 3 poney cars the ss roof is so low when you get in or out be carefull you will hit you head plus the windows if you wash it it mite leak but its a cool looking car"

love my car

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"purchased 8-09 added factory subs, in addition to boston aqoustic 9 speaker sytem, this car stereo sounds fantastic. have had nothing but compliments on this car. love the way it handles and performs, glad I bought it."

My dream car

By on Friday, November 06, 2009

"When the new Camaro was announced to return I got in line. But...I waited until I had a chance to get over the hype and honestly assess the vehicle based on my dream. It fits my dream in so many ways. What a fun, exciting, "looker" car! I love the sound and the excitement of driving it. The only problem you have is listening to the vehicle struggle to do 45 mph!!!! because it sounds bored @ that speed."

Head turner, but still a Chevy

By on Thursday, November 05, 2009

"Car is fun to drive, yes cops even think it's funny when you tell the "I had to see what it would do!" Great performance, awesome styling(all Camaro) , but it's a chevy with all the cheap plastic interior. Looks good but get the extended bumper to bumper. Looks like it may come in handy."

Great Impact

By on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

"This is a great car! It gets a lot of attention! There is not much room for backseat passengers. The passenger seat cannot move up in height. It only moves forward and back and the back of the seat tilts up and back. So, if you are short, like me, it puts you low in the seat. It drives and rides GREAT! My husband and I are over 50 and we love it!! It's better than refurbishing an old one!"

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"I have owned a 2SS for about 4 months now, it met all my expectations the day it arrived at the dealer."