2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,171 - $23,648.

10/7.7

Based on 548 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 22 | Next

By on Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"I love my car. I got lucky and got a great deal as it was customed ordered for someone who then couldnt get financing. I went from the explorer to Camaro so my ability to see is affected but it is great. My two teenage boys are also in love with it and the gas milage is great."

Lives up to the hype!

By on Monday, August 30, 2010

"I was an early adopter, ordering the car before it went into production in 2009. After one year of ownership this car has been an absolute pleasure. It's comfortable and quiet on long drives and screams to life with a stab of the throttle. I get non-stop compliments, turned-heads, thumbs-up from neighborhood kids and camera phone snaps. The extra attention takes a little getting used to. Hard to beat the value of an LS3 mated to a Tremec 6060 with Brembo brakes for the price of the SS. Not to mention I'm averaging 26MPG on the interstate and have eclipsed 30MPG on slower state highways (55MPH). Interestingly, the KBB value hasn't shown any depreciation for the 2010 - the used car value in excellent condition is still more than what I paid for my 2SS. The low roofline adds to the aggressive stance of the car but has caused some to express visibility concerns. I’m 6’1” and don’t find it to be an issue. With mirrors adjusted correctly, even backing up in the dark isn’t much of a task. Mid-year 2010 and all 2011 Camaro’s have rear back-up sensors for peace of mind. I guess the ultimate question is, if I had to do it all over again, would I? The answer is a resounding Y-E-S"

2010 Synergy Green Special Editon

By on Saturday, August 28, 2010

"I love my green machine! The only thing I don't like is the not being able to see well when backing up. I wondered why a small car would need back up sensors and now I know! It is a smooth ride not like the older camaros when you could feel every bump in the road. My 7 year old son loves it as long as he gets to ride in the front, not much leg room in the back! I do wish this would have been a true limited edition color and now they are making it in 2011!"

Turn Heads

By on Thursday, August 26, 2010

"I bought this car less than a month ago. So far i drove to Washington and back, everything was smooth except after the 10th hour driving the seat was becoming uncomfortable. When i got to Washington as i drove around Seattle, Lakewood, and Tacoma people wouldn't stop starring."

Love it!

By on Friday, August 20, 2010

"Love it, love it, love it! My dream car. Need I say more! Actually, probably the only thing I don't like about this car is the small sun visors, otherwise, it's totally awesome,people stare and want to check it out, and I love showing it to them."

One Fun Car

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Have not owned a GM product for many years had been buying imports. But GM did themself proud when they brought back the Camaro and did it in style. Have had mine only a short time but love everything about it so far. Was going to just buy a v6 model but, opt'd to go all the way and bought a 2ss RS with a six speed manual and the LS3 426hp motor and glad I did."

"Love it!"

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I have had my eye on the new Camaro since it came out; I got a great deal on the base model, manual (more fun!), and I love it. People gather around it in the parking lot to check it out; it's fast, it's fun, and it didn't break the bank. Drove the LT models and didn't see the need for the extras for a sports car; I enjoyed all that with my Lexus, but this is just a different kind of experience. Don't know if it's reliable yet; I only have 500 miles on it. Visibility is limited, but I'm getting used to it. It totally rocks and I think the styling beats the Mustang and Challenger hands-down."

2010 Camaro

By on Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Finally Chevy brought back a classic based on the best year camaro ever made the 1969. Have owned both and the similarities are great. A classic car with the comffort of the 21st century. A fuel efficient 6 cylinder with the power of classic V8. Design does leave some large blind spots but overall it is great."

One Awesome Machine

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"I have a 2010 Camaro 2LT RS that I purchased new in June, 2010. This car is absolutely amazing, especially for what you get for the price. I have the 304 HP Direct Injected V-6 which is very powerful, smooth and fuel eficient. The car rides and handles remarkably well and is a pure joy to drive. This car gets so many compliments and thumbs up that I somewhat feel like a celebrity lol. The quality of this vehicle is very high and impressive, making me feel like I am driving a higher class of car that costs WAY more. The only negative, which I am getting used to, is the awkward visibility inside the cabin. Chevy did a fantastic job on this car, keep it up!"

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"I absolutely love it! Gorgeous, fun to drive, beautiful, and did I mention its beautiful."

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

Awesome vehicle!

By on Thursday, August 05, 2010

"I wanted a Camaro for many years and when GM came out with the 2010 Camaro it was love from the first sight. I have the 2SS 6 speed manual (bumble bee) and with a few simple mods (not crowded under the hood and easy to work on) it delivers an OUTSTANDING performance. Once I read in one of my husband’s car magazines that "The 2010 Camaro is the Jessica Rabbit of muscle cars, pure s*x." I completely agree with this statement; the Camaro is of the best looking cars on the road and with its well defined features looks AWESOME from every angle. Also, I've never driven a vehicle that handles corners as well as this one. Overall, this is an amazing car! If you’re looking for performance, I would recommend the V8 manual, but for an everyday driver in a lot of traffic, the V6 automatic would work best."

2010 Camaro 2SS w/RS package

By on Wednesday, August 04, 2010

"I absolutely love this car! I have owned several Firebirds and camaros and this one is by far the best. Great handling,looks and power. It is easy to wash and keep clean. My wife and I fight over who will drive it I recommend getting the mud guards to keep rocks from chipping the paint."

kool camaro

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"fun car to drive"

best car i have ever had

By on Thursday, July 29, 2010

"confortable, responsive, excellent performance for the cost. visual is limited till you adjusted to the low visibility in the windows. Absolutely the best."

Favorite Car Ever!!!

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"I love this car! It is comfortable, fun, drives great - it's fast but not a gas hog - which is a nice change. Super fun to drive on a curvy country road. It attracts a lot of attention. I've found that people either love the looks or hate it...and to those who hate it - that's ok, I probably don't like what you drive either ;)"

Great Ride

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Car is great except there's not a lot of leg room if you are over 6'4". Performance wise you have to stay in cruise in town or you will be flying down the road. The accellaration is that good."

Muscle Memory

By on Saturday, July 17, 2010

"As a youth, I worked many jobs to pay for a 76 Trans-AM that I loved. The 2010 Camaro helped ease the hurt of letting it go! I will not let this one get away, I love the look, feel, and power of this production model vehicle."

awesome

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I fell in love with this car as soon as i saw pics before first model was even out. I have had the car 13 months and absolutely love it. some problems, yes, it's a friggin chevy for 30 grand not a 100,000 import!!!! styling is fantastic. great lines, great accelleration great head turner. people stop me every day to talk about it. You won't get that in a pony car. Can't wait for the Z28 I have owned 25 brand new cars and trucks and this is by far my fav. Rico from Mt. prospect, ill"

Just can't get enough

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I flat out LOVE this car. Just over a year- and almost 10,000 miles later- I still just can't get enough of driving this car. As with my two previous Z28's the 2010/2011 Camaro presents one of the best "bang for the buck" deals going. I stored it for the winter and drive my other vehicle as a daily driver in any kind of inclement weather- rain included- simply because it makes getting back in the Camaro that much more enjoyable. I've owned many cars in my 43 years and this one ranks among the best."

Almost Perfect

By on Friday, July 09, 2010

"Chicks love this car. I love this car. 426 HP wasn't enough so I had a shop install a supercharger, and CF hood on it along with a few other tweeks. Now is pumps out 795 HP. I love to race this thing. As for the gentelman who stated he was 6'1" and didn't fit in it??? Why did you buy it then? I'm 6'3" and found myself in it. You don't buy a car like this for the comfort level. The only item I don't like is it is not offered in a convertable yet. But the dealer has his eyes open and will call me as soon as we can order one."

What was all the hype about?

By on Friday, July 09, 2010

"As the title says, what was with all the hype? the new Camaro was disappointing. You are pretty much tied to buy the SS trim because the lower trims are cheap and wear too easily. already GM has skyrocketed the price. The inside wears too easily, the handling is dodgy, People say "Oh but this car is faster than the challenger" maybe it is, but the challenger doesnt need to be nicknamed after a robot. Comparing the engines, granted the camaro has a bit more power, but when you hear the SRT8 6.1L Hemi and the 550 HP V8 GT500, the camaro might as well be renamed and badged as Bumblebee, because all you will hear is the hum of the A/C as the other BETTER muscle cars roar by it. GM failed to bring back a once fave classic of mine. thanks for ruining it ;D! Ill drive a Challenger AND GT500 over this disappointment anyday."

Fair

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"The car looks good has poor gas mileage and not as quick as reports say it is. Paint is fair, marks easily. I would think you would get better quality than what is given."

By on Wednesday, June 16, 2010