2013 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,749 - $31,610.

10/7.8

Based on 547 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

awesome

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I fell in love with this car as soon as i saw pics before first model was even out. I have had the car 13 months and absolutely love it. some problems, yes, it's a friggin chevy for 30 grand not a 100,000 import!!!! styling is fantastic. great lines, great accelleration great head turner. people stop me every day to talk about it. You won't get that in a pony car. Can't wait for the Z28 I have owned 25 brand new cars and trucks and this is by far my fav. Rico from Mt. prospect, ill"

Just can't get enough

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I flat out LOVE this car. Just over a year- and almost 10,000 miles later- I still just can't get enough of driving this car. As with my two previous Z28's the 2010/2011 Camaro presents one of the best "bang for the buck" deals going. I stored it for the winter and drive my other vehicle as a daily driver in any kind of inclement weather- rain included- simply because it makes getting back in the Camaro that much more enjoyable. I've owned many cars in my 43 years and this one ranks among the best."

Almost Perfect

By on Friday, July 09, 2010

"Chicks love this car. I love this car. 426 HP wasn't enough so I had a shop install a supercharger, and CF hood on it along with a few other tweeks. Now is pumps out 795 HP. I love to race this thing. As for the gentelman who stated he was 6'1" and didn't fit in it??? Why did you buy it then? I'm 6'3" and found myself in it. You don't buy a car like this for the comfort level. The only item I don't like is it is not offered in a convertable yet. But the dealer has his eyes open and will call me as soon as we can order one."

amazing!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, May 30, 2010

"i love it so much you have to go buy one i bought one and idk how ive gone this long without one"

my 2010 ss

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"I love the style in and out. I dont like the lag in acceleration. I'm 6'1" and the seat doesn't fit me at all.I cant sit comfortably and have my hands on the wheel at a relaxing postion. I've own it for over a year and love it. NOTE: it is very hard not to drive fast. It seems like I'm always speeding everywhere. I know sooner or later I'm going to get a ticket."