2013 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,283 - $32,036.

10/7.8

Based on 529 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Exterior Style, Acceleration, Decent Mileage, Fun!"

Cons: "Tires, Limited Sight, Weak Stereo"

"I absolutely love driving this car. It's powerful, easy to handle, and beautiful. The curves are just gorgeous. I have the 2LT V6 model. It attracts a lot of attention, and it accelerates easily. Things I love: Acceleration, body style, Heads Up display, controls for sound system on the steering wheel, USB port in center console (reads my iPod), remote start, heated leather seats, blue tooth, seats that adjust in lots of directions, comfortable seats, tire pressure sensors, auto-dimming mirrors to block bright headlights behind you at night Things I'd change: Stock tires (summer rated Pirelli's-- had to replace them for cold weather which was expensive), sound system (supposedly Boston Acoustic premium but it is underpowered and doesn't sound very good), trunk is shallow and access is oddly shaped, no spare tire (can be added) The car definitely took some getting used to for limited sight, especially out of the rear passenger side, but the mirrors are good and I adjusted pretty fast. Not a big deal. Mine came with a back-up camera, which is nice. The seats are adjustable, and I don't have a problem with head clearance with the roof of the car. The sunroof does take up a bit of headroom, so if you're tall it's something to consider. The back seat is not usable for adults, and access to it is a bit tight, but that's not really a surprise for this type of car. I tend to put things in the trunk rather than deal with the back seat. The tires aren't rated for cold weather (and definitely not snow), so that's an added expense if you're driving year round. (getting 4 tires back from the shop required 2 trips...) I'm getting just over 20 mpg with a mix of highway and stop and go driving. The doors are long, and you have to be careful opening them. They open wider than my previous 4-door car. My passenger usually gets out before I pull into the garage. I love having the constant read out for tire pressure and check it every time I drive. I've only had it for 3 months, but have had no problems in that time. It's a lot of fun to drive and it even makes me look forward to running errands! I love the car and have no regrets for buying it."

Love this car!

By on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Pros: "Great styling, good value and a blast to drive"

Cons: "Small console and no rear seat room"

"Bought the LT2 RS V6 Synergy Green and it has been everything I thought it would be. For a V6 it is pretty impressive have seen 142 on the speedo. It handles great and gets decent mileage when driven the speed limit. The only complaint is the trunk opening is odd shaped but does hold a lot. This is not a family car there is virtually no room in the back seat. But now that the kids are gone it's just what the doctor orderd to keep me feeling young."

This is so fun to drive!

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "This car is so much fun to drive!"

"I like the sporty look and feel of the car. It's very responsive and handles great. I like that it "turns heads" when I drive by!"

Wonderful Vehicle

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Powerful, Styling"

Cons: "Small trunk, Small backseat, Quiet stock exhaust"

"I've been following this car since it was announced back in 2006, and finally purchased one in 2012. The LS3 V8 in the Camaro SS is hands down the best part of the car. The power will always put a smile on your face, and the aftermarket is very strong for performance modifications. The styling is a real head turner, and there are plenty of Camaro clubs and meets all across the country. Only cons are the small space in the back and trunk, and a so-so interior. I haven't had any issues with visibility; as long as the mirrors are adjusted correctly it should be fine. All in all, it is everything dreamed the new Camaro would be, and then some."

Fun vehicle! Love this car!

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "Looks great. Fun to drive."

Cons: "blind spots, small backseat, small trunk opening"

"I have a 2011 yellow RS edition. Mine has the 6 cylinder, so there are others out there that are faster, but it's a great car to drive. My hubby and I are both tall and we have plenty of room in the front seat. The back seat is a different story, but come on, it's a Camaro! The only 2 complaints I have are that the opening to the trunk is so small and the blind spots. But really, you don't buy a car like this for the trunk. And every vehicle has a blind spot - although in 2012 they started putting in a back up camera. I wish I had one, but oh well...I definitely recommend at least looking at one of these if you're in the market. I have always been a Camaro girl, so I may be a little biased, but I love my car. Just don't buy one if you don't like to get noticed. You definitely will!"

I love this car!

By on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pros: "Appearance, quality interior, heads up display"

Cons: "be careful backing up"

"I've owned my red 2012 2LT RS camaro for only four days so I can't say anything about the reliability. My car gets a lot of attention. It looks hot! The interior consists of dual tone leather seats. There is leather on the dash as well. My car does not have a bland interior! I like the overall fit and finish of the knobs, gear shift and door handles (which are conveniently located halfway down the door, not the top). Nothing feels cheap or loose. The steering wheel is a bit too smooth for my taste. I'd rather have a "grippier" wheel. The car feels heavy when turning and the ride can be bumpy but hey its a sports car, not a BMW. The HUD (heads up display) is a fantastic feature. One that I feel every car should have. Overall the pros far outweigh the few cons."

love this car but time somthing new

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

"it just time for me to get something new love the car everything I was looking for in a sport car"

Good car, a few things could have been improved

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "easy to upgrade, fun to drive, reliable"

Cons: "Stinks in snow, and easy to scratch and nick"

"Great car, fun to drive, and look at. Biggest gripes would be that it is very easy to get a scratch or ding on exterior or intior, in addition to it stinks in the snow and bad weather. Best parts about the car include the handling, the sound of the engine, how easy it is to drive, good sound system, very easy to customize and personalize with upgrades and small effects. 2011 was a great model because adding the cold air intake and exhaust systems are a cake walk. In addition there are a number of options available for customized tuning. For the price it is tough to beat everything that Chevy packed into the 2011 convertable."

Great Car for the right driver.

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Great look, good efficiency, dependable"

Cons: "Blind spots, 20" tires expensive (replace)"

2011 Camaro RS with after market graphics. Metalic Grey 312 HP

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro RS in late 2010. This car appears to be tailored for specifically proportioned body sizes. I am 5'11" 223pnds and I fit nicely. I have had people 6" and taller sit and drive my car and not fit correctly. Persons around 5'4" could not see over the steering wheel without a cushion. Blind spots do exist and take gettig use too and finding a work around. Suprisingly the fuel efficiency is awesome, in city I am getting 20 MPG during slow down in traffic (Not stop n go traffic), on highway I took a road trip twice from TX to AZ and 30-33 MPG (I used fuel additives every other fill up to clean injectors). Overall this is a great couples car but obviously not family oriented. It has held up great in drastic temperatire changes but it seems a little fussy in the cold."

2011 Camaro RS with after market graphics. Metalic Grey 312 HP

Fantastic Vehicle!

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, fun to drive, head turner"

Cons: "Tiny back seats, blind spot, confusing infotainmen"

"I recently bought the Camaro LS (the base model), and am totally blown away by it. I was in a Nissan Altima, and while I loved it, I wanted something more. A friend of mine works for Chevy and got me a great deal! I absolutely love my car! I got the Inferno Orange Metallic with the black hockey stripes, and the high end rear spoiler and I turn heads anywhere that I go. The driver and passenger seats are extremely comfortable, and i was quite surprised that I fit inside of it (I am 6'4"). One of the very few "complaints" that I have is that the back seat is not going to be able to have adults in it. It is basically restricted to kids/car seats. But on that note, the safety ratings of this car are outrageous. It is one of the highest rated safety vehicles! 5 stars across the board! The other complaint is that there is a large blind spot because of the body shape; however, this can be reduced by properly setting your mirrors. Initially, the "infotainment" center can be slightly confusing, but as long as you play with it for a few minutes, you quickly learn it. Overall, this car is great and I am absolutely loving it. I plan on keeping this car for a long time. :D"

See if you qualify for