2013 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,813 - $37,708.

10/7.8

Based on 529 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Exterior Style, Acceleration, Decent Mileage, Fun!"

Cons: "Tires, Limited Sight, Weak Stereo"

"I absolutely love driving this car. It's powerful, easy to handle, and beautiful. The curves are just gorgeous. I have the 2LT V6 model. It attracts a lot of attention, and it accelerates easily. Things I love: Acceleration, body style, Heads Up display, controls for sound system on the steering wheel, USB port in center console (reads my iPod), remote start, heated leather seats, blue tooth, seats that adjust in lots of directions, comfortable seats, tire pressure sensors, auto-dimming mirrors to block bright headlights behind you at night Things I'd change: Stock tires (summer rated Pirelli's-- had to replace them for cold weather which was expensive), sound system (supposedly Boston Acoustic premium but it is underpowered and doesn't sound very good), trunk is shallow and access is oddly shaped, no spare tire (can be added) The car definitely took some getting used to for limited sight, especially out of the rear passenger side, but the mirrors are good and I adjusted pretty fast. Not a big deal. Mine came with a back-up camera, which is nice. The seats are adjustable, and I don't have a problem with head clearance with the roof of the car. The sunroof does take up a bit of headroom, so if you're tall it's something to consider. The back seat is not usable for adults, and access to it is a bit tight, but that's not really a surprise for this type of car. I tend to put things in the trunk rather than deal with the back seat. The tires aren't rated for cold weather (and definitely not snow), so that's an added expense if you're driving year round. (getting 4 tires back from the shop required 2 trips...) I'm getting just over 20 mpg with a mix of highway and stop and go driving. The doors are long, and you have to be careful opening them. They open wider than my previous 4-door car. My passenger usually gets out before I pull into the garage. I love having the constant read out for tire pressure and check it every time I drive. I've only had it for 3 months, but have had no problems in that time. It's a lot of fun to drive and it even makes me look forward to running errands! I love the car and have no regrets for buying it."

Love this car!

By on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Pros: "Great styling, good value and a blast to drive"

Cons: "Small console and no rear seat room"

"Bought the LT2 RS V6 Synergy Green and it has been everything I thought it would be. For a V6 it is pretty impressive have seen 142 on the speedo. It handles great and gets decent mileage when driven the speed limit. The only complaint is the trunk opening is odd shaped but does hold a lot. This is not a family car there is virtually no room in the back seat. But now that the kids are gone it's just what the doctor orderd to keep me feeling young."

This is so fun to drive!

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "This car is so much fun to drive!"

"I like the sporty look and feel of the car. It's very responsive and handles great. I like that it "turns heads" when I drive by!"

Wonderful Vehicle

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Powerful, Styling"

Cons: "Small trunk, Small backseat, Quiet stock exhaust"

"I've been following this car since it was announced back in 2006, and finally purchased one in 2012. The LS3 V8 in the Camaro SS is hands down the best part of the car. The power will always put a smile on your face, and the aftermarket is very strong for performance modifications. The styling is a real head turner, and there are plenty of Camaro clubs and meets all across the country. Only cons are the small space in the back and trunk, and a so-so interior. I haven't had any issues with visibility; as long as the mirrors are adjusted correctly it should be fine. All in all, it is everything dreamed the new Camaro would be, and then some."

Fun vehicle! Love this car!

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "Looks great. Fun to drive."

Cons: "blind spots, small backseat, small trunk opening"

"I have a 2011 yellow RS edition. Mine has the 6 cylinder, so there are others out there that are faster, but it's a great car to drive. My hubby and I are both tall and we have plenty of room in the front seat. The back seat is a different story, but come on, it's a Camaro! The only 2 complaints I have are that the opening to the trunk is so small and the blind spots. But really, you don't buy a car like this for the trunk. And every vehicle has a blind spot - although in 2012 they started putting in a back up camera. I wish I had one, but oh well...I definitely recommend at least looking at one of these if you're in the market. I have always been a Camaro girl, so I may be a little biased, but I love my car. Just don't buy one if you don't like to get noticed. You definitely will!"

See if you qualify for