2013 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,450 - $23,013.

10/7.8

Based on 526 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

My 3 Chevy Camaro

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cons: "Seat belt non adjustable, road noise"

"Love the old and the new. The best car made today!"

Cool Design

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Reason: Impracticable

"I owned this car for just over a year. It's a beautiful car but has so many blind spots its hard to see out of. I know sports cars are not made for comport and this car truly mad me a believer in that fact. It's a cool car for a kid but not a grown man."

been a FORD girl my whole & Chevy won me over

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

"By far the best sports car I have ever owned! Like I said I've been a Ford Motor girl for 34 yrs, and Chevy won me over on this Camaro, I LOVE IT! Every guy I've let feel the experience knows why I feel the way I do!"

7th Camaro - 1st was a 1981

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "sporty fun well built muscle car"

Cons: "wish the opening into the trunk was little bigger"

"2014 RS** love this car - awesome to drive, great gas milage, quick and responsive, blind spots are much better in this 2014 then they were in my 2010. just a real sweet ride!!! Would like to keep this one till the wheels fall off. Always been a Chevy girl and always will be. Crystal red tint coat is a beautiful color but, have to say I like the looks of them all coming down the road!! enjoy:)"

2010 Chevy Camaro RS

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Sound System,great handling,Heated Seats,"

Cons: "Hard Plastics,Visibility,Vent Speeds,"

"EXTERIOR- The exterior styling of this car is aggressive and sporty. With the hood scoop and HID Projector Beam Headlights on the font to the gills on the side and the oversized back wheels and the dual exhaust with a spoiler and chrome around the taillights. INTERIOR- The sporty styling follows the car into the interior with a Leather wrapped Steering and easy to read gauges with driver information center. The dashboard is made up of hard plastics with little design, there is strip of color plastic (same color as the car is)the flows into the door panels with very dim accent lighting which is a nice touch. The driver seat is fully automatic and the passenger is automatic seat back with manual sliding. The armrest on the doors are leather wrapped and so is the center console. TECHNOLOGY- Car has keyless entry with Button on the key which allows you to start the car without being in it to warm it up or cool it down. Both windows are fully automatic. You have AM/FM/XM Radio with Single CD Player with AUX and USB. Hands free calling with bluetooth. 7 Speaker Boston Premium Sound System,has a deep good sounding bass. Driver and Passenger have 2 stage heated seats. Level 1 you can barely tell its on and Level 2 gets HOT after a while. Single zone manual climate control,the fan speeds suck. You could have them on high and feel like no air is hitting you. Audio Controls and Bluetooth Controls with Cruise Control on steering wheel.Back up sensors beep with there is something behind you and beep faster and faster the closer you get to it. Power Mirrors and Locks. Automatic Headlights. DRIVING- The car is very fun to drive with responsive steering and good acceleration, but sometimes it feels like it doesn't have enough power to get up hills (but engine just might need to be cleaned or something.)The visibility isn't very good. The car has small mirrors and windows because of the styling. When you looks behind you to see if anyone is coming from the sides you see two big black pillars of plastic in your way. The hood is also very big and long hard to see if anything is in front of you. RELIABILITY- The only issues i've had with this car is the passenger window randomly stopped working for a day but then worked fine, otherwise i've had no problems with it."

4 years of ownership: Camaro 2SS

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "Engine, exterior design, driver's car"

Cons: "interior has too much plastic material"

"Maybe, I am a lucky one but after 4 years, I have not had a single issue with my 2010 Camaro. I have own many US brand performance vehicles: Firebird, 3 Mustangs GT, 2004 & 2006 GTOs and now this Camaro. I feel the interior was better in the GTO but the performance is outstanding and I kept it stock. Interior visibility seemed limited at first but you get used to it quickly."

GM Did an awesome job on Style and performance !

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "Performance, Gas Mileage, Comfort, all great."

Cons: "Lighting inside poor, no light in glove box"

"I love my new Camaro, I bought one for Gas millage so it's not the SS. I was amazed at the gas millage and performance of this 6 cylinder 3.6 engine. Wow the get up and go is unbelievable. Comfort is awesome, had to drive it 1200 miles a week on the road with out stopping but for Gas. Gas was awesome mileage was awesome, too. 75 - 80 most of the way and getting 28 to 30 MPG is unheard of. I have a 1999 FireBird and its a 6 also. I was lucky to get 24 MPG high way and 18 city. My Trans AM 6.6 was even worse. (expected it) High was was a little better."

Great convertible with loads of attitude

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Attitude, you can make it your own"

Cons: "Dual Navigation - confusing commands"

"Have the 6 speed V8 with the SS 2 and RS options. There is a learning curve in using the Navigation system. With OnStar and built in Navigation option - please note there are different commands used by each system. You must keep that in mind when using. Car is high on the fun factor and gets really good HWY gas mileage - I got 27 in a drive to St. Louis."

Great "extra" car to own

By on Friday, December 13, 2013

Pros: "Excellent handling, power, looks, ride."

Cons: "Visibility,stock CAI/Exhaust, shifter,insurance $$"

"I've owned my Camaro since 2010 and do enjoy driving it. Even though Chevy did an excellent job with the re-release of this sports car, and have ironed out some of the issues with the 2010 model, it's definitely not a practical car to own as a sole means of transportation. Some of the biggest drawbacks one will encounter with this car is the severe lack of visibility from the rear, from the rear sides, from the right hand side (if a passenger is present) and even from the front windshield. The roof is compressed which makes all the windows in the car have to be limited in height and this can cause issues even when driving forward. For example: if one is stopped at a traffic signal, in order to see the light, one must bend down and/or lean forward to see it. With the 2010 and perhaps some of the 11 models backing up and/or parallel parking is exceedingly difficult as one must do it basically blind. Secondly the stock shifter (manual transmissions only) definitely needs to be improved as it is a long-throw shifter and the feel it very mushy. The stock exhaust and cold air intake are junk. If you buy this car I highly recommend removing both and installing after-market parts. Once I did, and after removing the speed limiter on the car, it was like buying a higher model sports car (such as a Corvette), and I noticed the difference instantly! By far the positive aspects of the car outweigh the negatives by a long shot. After driving this car for 3 years as a sole means of transportation, I would NOT recommend buying it as your only car; it's simply not practical. Something as simple as putting a set of golf clubs in the trunk will be a challenge and a half let alone doing a lot of shopping at Costco. All in all it's a fun "extra" car to own."

best car ever super fast and cool

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

"best car ever super fast and cool never sell it i will keep it for ever fast and 4 seats with corvette engine. best built ever."

Wonderful Vehicle

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Powerful, Styling"

Cons: "Small trunk, Small backseat, Quiet stock exhaust"

"I've been following this car since it was announced back in 2006, and finally purchased one in 2012. The LS3 V8 in the Camaro SS is hands down the best part of the car. The power will always put a smile on your face, and the aftermarket is very strong for performance modifications. The styling is a real head turner, and there are plenty of Camaro clubs and meets all across the country. Only cons are the small space in the back and trunk, and a so-so interior. I haven't had any issues with visibility; as long as the mirrors are adjusted correctly it should be fine. All in all, it is everything dreamed the new Camaro would be, and then some."

Love my car

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "Fun car to drive. Plenty of power."

Cons: "Trunk and back seat space."

"One of the best cars I've ever owned, if not the best. It is a fun car to drive. I love taken it on curve roads. As far as power goes, the V-6 in this car has as much power than most of the V-8 I have owned. On long trips it is a pleasure to drive. The only thing I don't like about it is the storage space in the trunk and the room in the back seat area."

Outstanding car in every way.

By on Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Fun to drive, still turns heads and draws compliments 3 years after purchase. Never regretted the decision to buy this car."

Fun car to Drive

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pros: "Great power and ride for the money"

Cons: "visibility backing up, boring console - plastic"

"This car has great power and handles well on tight turns. I have the ground package and the orange inferno pacakge that really makses this car unique. The exhaust sound is a little too quite relative to a Mustang so I installed a cold air intake (Air-raid) that added a bit more horespower and also enhaned the sound and overall performance. This car is a riot to drive but forget any remote change of driving in the snow - park it for the winter not worth the hastle and risk since you will get stuck in two inches. I think about selling the car but when i go out to the garage and look at i chnage my mind."

Best I've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "Handles great! Get a LOT of compliments!"

Cons: "Seatbelt retainers-poor design."

"Best handling, most fun car ever! I get a LOT of compliments on this car!"

Not Worth The Aggravation

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Pros: "OnStar, Bluetooth radio"

Cons: "RELIABILITY, poor paint job, harsh ride, exhausts"

"When I first picked up the car it exhibited a loud creaking noise from bad front end bushings. Driver side weather-stripping kept falling down out of its channel. Shuddering at 1400 rpms up during acceleration. After 4 repair attempts I picked up the car after Chevy replaced a bad transmission. Metallic sound from driver side rear. Lug nuts loose. Tightened myself. Sound gone. Contacted GM to inform of issues. Was told 7 or 8 trips to the dealership on a new car is OK as long as they honor their warranty. GM needs to know when too many problems on one vehicle is not acceptable or they wont have any. Stick with Asian cars, my other 2, 3 year old cars have never seen the dealership."

Best car ever!

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

Pros: "Very quiet and smooth ride."

Cons: "Tourque could be better."

2012 Camaro 2LS

"31 MPG Driving from Tampa Florida to Raleigh NC. In town I was getting around 25 mpg. I have a heavy foot. Driving to Raleigh I was staying around 75 to 79 mph and at the first stop I got 30.9 mpg. When I filled up it said I could go 522 miles on that tank of gas. So for 715 miles I only filled up once. Unreal. Every time I stopped to eat or whatever someone would say "Nice Car" I never got tired of hearing it. Not one problem with the car in 22,000 miles. Love the alert for the speed. I have it set at 81 mph so I haven't gotten a ticket yet. The torque on the car cold be a little better. Has a slight delay when doing a quick start."

2012 Camaro 2LS

Great car!

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "See above"

"I owned a 2010 and replaced it with a 2012. Every thing was identical to the first one. Only differences were backup sensors and camera, heads up display and passenger power seat. My first camaro was a 1974 which I also loved. I have yet to use launch control because I don' t want to pay for new rubber. The car is scary fast and it cuts through curves like the car is on rails. I still get complements all the time, the last being from a cute blond. I did't think women paid any attention to such things. Only bad part about this car is it sits in the garage over the winter. Cannot be driven in snow."

i really love my 2010 camaro 1ss

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

Pros: "when you step on the gas it gives you a good kick"

Cons: "hard to see behind you over left shoulder"

"great car for muscle car lovers."

I just love it even after a year-Best car ever!

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "It's a blast to drive,a real head turner"

Cons: "not a lot of leg room in rear but we make it work."

"I fell in love with this car after test driving one. I have the convertible and the top works nice and smooth. I have had a ton of cars over the years and this is my favorite. My wife gets jealous as people love the car and her luxury Mercedes does not get much attention. The back-up camera works great when the top is up. The driver seats are very comfortable even on a road trip. The car handles and corners nice precision. It also brakes quite well. It has such a smooth fast take off that's very addicting!"

Best sports car Ive ever owned! Better than z06!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "The best bang for the buck!!"

Cons: "Recaro seats dont fit over weight people well"

"Best car I ever owned hands down. Ivce owned 3 corvettes and one Z06. The ZL1 camaro is the best by far."

I love, love, love my Camaro!

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, good gas mileage for a sports car"

Cons: "Not a grocery-getter, no real back seat"

"I love my red, convertible Camaro! I smile every time I get behind the wheel. It handles beautifully, gets decent gas mileage, and has the power I need to get through this Las Vegas traffic nightmare."

over all great car fuel milage 19.1 mpg

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "nice cruzing car and speed when needed"

Cons: "small"

"handels great, speed not bad for a 6 cyl, nice hwy car. have the top doun and cruze."

Great Car for the right driver.

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Great look, good efficiency, dependable"

Cons: "Blind spots, 20" tires expensive (replace)"

2011 Camaro RS with after market graphics. Metalic Grey 312 HP

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro RS in late 2010. This car appears to be tailored for specifically proportioned body sizes. I am 5'11" 223pnds and I fit nicely. I have had people 6" and taller sit and drive my car and not fit correctly. Persons around 5'4" could not see over the steering wheel without a cushion. Blind spots do exist and take gettig use too and finding a work around. Suprisingly the fuel efficiency is awesome, in city I am getting 20 MPG during slow down in traffic (Not stop n go traffic), on highway I took a road trip twice from TX to AZ and 30-33 MPG (I used fuel additives every other fill up to clean injectors). Overall this is a great couples car but obviously not family oriented. It has held up great in drastic temperatire changes but it seems a little fussy in the cold."

2011 Camaro RS with after market graphics. Metalic Grey 312 HP

I really liked the car but I had to get rid of it

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Reason: Became bored with it as the novelty wore off

Pros: "Phenominal acceleration and handling, great looks"

Cons: "Poor visibility, placement of gauges on console"

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

"As soon as GM revealed the body design for the new Camaro back in 2008, I decided that I wanted to buy one. When it finally hit showroom floors in 2009, I shopped around, but dealers in my area were charging premiums of as much as $5,000 over sticker price, so I decided to wait. While on a vacation trip to Las Vegas in February 2010, I stopped by a couple of Chevy dealers in the area to see what they were charging. I found the exact car I was looking for (a black 2SS with the RS package and a six speed manual transmission) at a great price at Henderson Chevrolet, so I decide to buy it. I had great fun on the 2,500 mile trip to South Florida, getting the Camaro up to 136 MPH on a wide open stretch of I-10 in West Texas. I drove the car frequently for the first year that I owned it, but the novelty quickly wore off, and I started to become bored with it. After I moved up to New York, the car sat in a garage most of the time. When my Florida registration expired, I was forced to register the car in New York, where my auto insurance QUINTUPLED! After a couple of months, I decided to sell the Camaro, as I was paying astronomical insurance rates for a car that I was not using. I sold the Camaro in September 2011 for about 7,500 less than I paid for it 18 months earlier. I must admit that I miss the Camaro, but hopefully, it is now in a good hope where it is being driven regularly."

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS