2012 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 626 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I'm in love!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, optional gages, interior lights"

Cons: "No vanity mirrors...but who cares!"

"I am currently renting the 2011 LT Coupe version of this vehicle while my 2007 Pontiac 3.9L G6 convertible is in the shop. I love my Pontiac but it's been replaced! I am ready to trade in my old car and buy one. I absolutely love this car! This car commands respect and gets it! For the amount of horsepower this car produces it's really great on gas. I've been averaging 20.7 mpg going 80 on the highway. And that's with the automatic V6 engine. I laugh at how many people try to race me, from low powered cars to Mustangs and other Camaros, or drive up next to me and start revving their engines. The seats are surprisingly cushiony and comfortable for long drives and the handling is the best I've experienced in any car I've driven and I've driven many. You can take a corner at full speed and not feel like you're about to roll out of the car. I love the optional gages, the blue lighting that outlines the door trim, the HUD (heads up display), the tapshifters and the backup sensors. I really wish they offered this car as a hardtop convertible instead of a softtop. I refuse to buy softtop convertibles but this car is making it REALLY difficult to stick to that!"

The Camaro is a Fast and Fun Car

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Fast fun and a great value for the money."

Cons: "This car has a very firm ride."

"The Chevrolet Camaro is a great value and it is alot of fun. I have always owned Chevrolets and I am glad that Chevrolet created this car to compete with the Ford Mustang and Dodge Charger. I tested both of the competion and settled on a car that fits my fashion and need for speed. The Camaro I purchased was used and had 780 miles for a 2010 with 21" tires and Brembo brakes so this car handles around the bends and can stop on a dime. The automatic transmision can get up and move with no effort. I would recomend this car to any car enthusiast or Chevrolet lover. I love to just sit and look at this car in my garage."

great car

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pros: "Awsome to drive"

Cons: "havent found any yet"

"I think this is a special edition car, it is burgundy in color, has ground effects package with SS badges front and rear, changed tires to all season high performance."

My first car was an 85 camaro...I love this car!

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "Its fast!"

Cons: "Not for big families."

"I love my baby!! This car is absolutely wonderful. It is beautiful, fast and stylish. All that I love. The only issue with my family is that I have 3 kids and we all do not fit unless I leave my husband at home :) I wish they put an extra seat belt in the back middle part."

Wow what a car

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pros: "More power then you know what to do with."

Cons: "Ruff on gas."

"I just bought this vehicle two months ago for my little. Even thow she is only 2 years old and the car is sitting in the garage. It goes out once a week for a blow out. What power and what a buy. This is a great investment on this SS2 with all the bells you can get. Super Car"