2012 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 627 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great Value

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Compared to the competitors, you get a lot more for your dollar with the Camaro. I priced and compared the Camaro, Mustang and Challenger. The Camaro came out on top."

Waited 7 years for this car. Glad I did. Awesome

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. Looks great."

"Have had the Camaro for almost three years and still love it. Not a moments trouble and still get wonderful comments from people who see it."

Well worth it

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "style, performance, fuel economy"

Cons: "USB compatiblity, rear visiblity"

"I have had this vehicle, 2010 2LT automatic, for approximately 1.5 year. It's been a great vehicle. Being a rear wheel drive vehicle it isn't the greatest in the snow, however it does handle like my previous front wheel drive cars with stock tires in it. Some say that the v6 isn't with looking at, however the 300 hp and 27 mpg make it worth at least a chance, it also handles like a dream. I use it as a daily driver, but mostly on the highway to travel to and from college. I have looked at several other vehicles however none offer for me the style, performance and fun to drive nature of this car. The only major problems are, if you have never drove a vehicle with limited rear visibility, it could take sometime getting use to, however personally I have never had a problem. Also the USB port has does not connect with my Android phone, but it will through Bluetooth."

This is my 2nd Camaro I had one in 74 Love them.

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Fun too drive"

Cons: "not for a large family."

"the look is awsome I Get looks all the time. The power under the hood is great too. At the light one guy rolled down the wndow and said." That sure is a sexy car"."

I LOVE THIS CAR....

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cons: "'11 model interior door lock is inconvenient"

"I purchased the 2LT RS V-6'11 model new in July. I thought I was going to be sorry for not getting the SS V-8, I was wrong!! LOVE it, handling on winding roads are the best, pick up is awesome, turns heads and gas mileage is not bad for a high performance vehicle. What are you waiting for..... Great job Chevy on the come back!"

Not a car for wimps!

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "This Car is a unforgettable experience to drive!"

Cons: "foot well lights should be standard."

"This car is a perfect example of what a fun, exciting driving experience should be! Has a distinctive look and feel - hugs the road like a dream, and even though it is sporty, has a suprisingly comfortable ride. This is what a muscle car should be, beauty and brawn! Have taken a few long distance trips with no problem in the area of comfort - plus if you need to get movin,the Camaro responds without hesitation! Everything about this vehicle says "Class"

A perfectly designed sub-supercar

By on Monday, August 08, 2011

Pros: "power, ride, and interior instruments."

Cons: "field of view! lots of blind spots."

"Should you indulge in the Camaro 2SS, you'll receive all the accoutrements of a sports sedan with the power of an LS3 under the hood. This car is faster than nearly any production car built. Add a supercharger and join the ranks of cars in the 60k range. I find the exhaust to be semi-quiet, but noticeable, the interior beautifully designed, the exterior lacking a few cheap mod upgrades, and the package overall to be quite satisfying. Kudos to Chevy on taking the risk with committing to this concept. This car is simply amazing. I've added a radar detector (9500ix), a couple of "SS" decals, and blacked out the wheels. Well done Chevy. This is coming from a former Mustang GT owner."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "Everything about the car"

Cons: "Blind spots could be problematic for the inexperienced driver"

"I purchase my aqua blue camaro shortly after the release. Have owned it now for two years and I can't image why anyone wanting a high performance care would look for something else. The best drive and handling ever!! The only people who will understand are other owners. All the descriptions of appearance, handling, and performance can't adequately describe the experience of owning and driving this car."

My first new car!

By on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pros: "Affordable, great to drive"

Cons: "limited driver view to rear, keeping clean!"

"The 2011 Camaro LS V6 manual transmission is my first ever new car. I absolutely love it. I'm very impressed by the performance and efficiency of the V6. Downshifting and stepping on the throttle is very quick and responsive with the torque generated from the variable valve timing. That creates a shot of adrenaline and excitement. The styling in and out is very tasteful. Agressive sports car stance, track ready wheels and suspension, and a cockpit simple enough for the driver to control. A great blend of retro cues and modern sports car characteristics. I get so many people staring and asking about the car that it's almost unbearable. The technology put in to this car like the satellite radio, onstar navigation, and vehicle monitor systems make the car great for driving while not overwhelming the driver. Cruise control, 29 mpg highway, and comfortable interior make for smooth trips. The only drawbacks are as said before: the limited view of the front and back while inside. But once you get to know the car, that becomes negligable. The materials used inside the vehicle do feel subpar when you really look at it but Chevy had to keep the car cost effective so we could all afford it! All in all, I've always loved the camaro from generation 1 and I aplaud GM and Chevy for reviving a great American pony car in the most perfect way possible."

Best muscle for the price

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"I've had the Camaro Coupe 2SS with the RS package and manual transmission for six months now and enjoy it highly. It handles much better, has much better electronics package, and looks better than either the Challenger or Mustang. What it isn't is comfortable for long drives. This car has TONS of power and needs to be driven, this is not for the faint of heart. The seats adjust, but there is no lumbar support. The manual transmission is good, but you need to upgrade to the short throw shifter or you're going to get carpel tunnel from all the work. Don't get me wrong, of all the muscle cars on the market now this is by far the best value for the dollar and frankly out performs the Mustang GT500 for $15k less."