2012 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 575 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

this is a beautiful black convertible.

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "fun, fast, beautiful."

Cons: "we can't keep it because of moving."

"This is a beautiful black convertible that has been garaged the entire time. When it was purchased we paid for the special coating on car to keep it shiny. It is a fun car and the most comfortable Camaro I have ever sat in."

Best of it's class for the money!!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Looks awesome, runs awesome,handles awesome!!!"

Cons: "lousy paint quality"

"Bought my 2013 RS/SS in September of 2013,and have never looked back! I love this car and everything about it! Always wanted a Camaro since I was 16 years old...finally got it at 59! The wait was well worth it! Hurst six speed and LS3 6.2 engine rocks! I really like the way it drives and handles too...Only little negative was the extra money I spent on the red crystal tintcoat paint...not very well sprayed by the robot!!! Too many imperfections in the paint,but I will live with it,if that's all there is wrong with the overall quality of the car!!!"

Slow for its Horsepower, Heavy, terrible interior

By on Sunday, January 04, 2015

Reason: Terrible interior, no visibility, poor handling, terrible automatic

Pros: "Looks cool"

Cons: "Feels cheap, heavy, Interior"

"I bought a SS Coupe Automatic for the cheap horsepower and great looks. This car has the most uncomfortable steering wheel i have ever held. The fact that Chevy was OK with selling the car with this wheel is indicative of the quality and engineering compromises found in the rest of the car. Everything is about looks and horsepower at an affordable price. Things sacrificed: No visibility, I was constantly hitting things like fences, cars while parking and posts I could not see. I have never hit things in any other cars I have ever owned like I have in a camaro. The rear visibility for changing lanes is terrible and I nearly had a really bad accident when merging with a car in my blind spot. Really antiquated automatic, the shifts were hard and poorly geared. The paddle shifter on the wheel were just buttons and were very slow to react to my commands. This car is BIG it is 3800 pounds. That means that the 400hp is really not as fast as I thought it was and everyone tries to race you at every stop light. Cars I lost to that had more than 100hp less than me: BMW 335i, subaru STI and modified wrx, mid 2000's M3, modified honda civic, and worst of all a freaking volvo that was a turbo R. Because the car is so heavy and big it needs big cool 20" tires. THose tires are $1000. Because the wheels and tires are big they are heavy and makes this car really clumsy at low speed turns. It dosent have alot of confidence or feedback through the steering either making it hard to go through turns fast. The interior felt really cheap and plasticy. The cloth seats were really cheap looking and feeling compared to my girlfriends mazda 6. I took a big depreciation hit and sold the car after 6 months. Chevy will have to do much better to ever have me a s a customer again."

Third time is the charm

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "The muscle car look, feel and sound"

Cons: "Needs more undercoating for outside noise"

Black Beauty

"This is the third Camaro I have owned. I purchased a 1971 Camaro Berlinetta, than a 2012 Camaro LS and now a 2015 Camaro SS. I can honestly say the SS is my favorite. I loved my 2012 Camaro but it just didn't sound like a muscle car. Now I have the full package. I love the way this car looks, feels and sounds. I plan on keeping this car for years to come. It will probably be handed down to my grandson when he gets some driving experience under his belt."

Black Beauty

Great Car For the Price

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Great Car for Price,really enjoy driving it."

Cons: "I'm 6'4" Driver Space But just too fun to drive"

"I love the styling and Plenty of power. Excellent handling all around fun car to own."