2012 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 612 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Complete Package

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "Fast, Fast, Fast! Handling is very good!"

Cons: "You can't see a thing out of this car!"

2011 Camaro SS2

"I said I would never own another American made car. My wife has always loved the Camaro. I am a BMW man. For my wife's birthday I bought her a 2011 Synergy green SS2 model. I love this car! It is the fastest car I've ever driven and I've driven anything from Vette's to 911's to you name it. Very luxurious with the heated seats and mirrors, auto dimming on all mirrors, remote start, computer and onstar! It has everything. The Boston Accoustics system is amazing. The doors even glow an ice blue color at night with the LED ambient light feature. It is true that the back seat is for mostly show, however, my 9yo and 6yo fit back there. The FE3 suspension handles excellent for such a heavy car. It corners very well and loves back curvy roads. I have an automatic which maximizes the shift points on the 6-speed tranny. It knows when to shift to get the fastest times. I don't use the paddle shifters too much. Do not turn off the traction control as the tires cost roughly $312.00 each to replace. I know this because I had a nail in one after the car only had 1,000 miles on it. I would highly recommend this car, but only as an extra fun vehicle. Mine never sees rain or any other bad weather. I don't drive it everyday and neither does my wife. It is for "therapy" only. It is not something we needed for transportation, just something we wanted. Good job GM for finally getting something right!"

2011 Camaro SS2

YAY!

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "fast, fun, and a real head turner"

Cons: "short visors.....thats IT!"

My baby

"I just love my Camaro....its FAST, fuel efficient, fun to drive and she turns heads and gets compliments everywhere I take her. The ONStar is great, XM radio came with it. The car sounds great, handles even better. Im glad we bought the 2011 SS instead of the F-body. The new Camaros are so powerful, sleek, reliable and fun. Buy this car!"

My baby

love this car!!!! so lucky to have as my first!!!!

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, great handling, sexy as..."

Cons: "small cup holders, not a lot of storage"

"this car is fantastic. i have the v6 and most of the people i drive in it are suprised to hear that. the handling is great and i love to drive fast! this car is good if your are not planning to take too long of trips, it can get a little cramped in the back but the two front seats are much more roomier then expected. all in all this is a fantastically built car and would reccomend it to anyone!"

fun,fast, and will always get compliments

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

"i love this car its fast and fun to drive.i enjoy all the standard features like Bluetooth Wireless Technology,Oil-Life Monito and steering wheel controls.for a v6 its got alot of power! the only down side to this car is getting in the car. over all i love it and would encourage you to get one as well."

Best Car Ever Owned

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, head turner"

Cons: "blind spots"

"Passing Power and Great fuel economy. Haven't had a problem with it!"