2012 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 500 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

a beautiful well kept Camaro

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "great price for a very fun to drive car"

Cons: "can't think of one con"

"It has ground effects around the bottom. Also, has tasteful decals on the sides and hood. Also not a scratch on it. Gorgeous"

One of the best purchases I've made per dollar

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Great Price for Performance, FUN to Drive"

Cons: "Cup holders placed weird, small trunk opening"

"I have proudly owned my 2011 LS Camaro for over three years now and I absolutely still love it. Yes I would like to upgrade to the ZL1 trim, but I also did not lose any luxury or performance street wise from owning the V6. I still get compliments and looks for the car even if it is the base LS model. Have done some personal modifications but it is still a lovely car for me to own as my second car and FIRST BRAND NEW CAR!! Would recommend for anyone who wants a daily driver sports car or someone who wants to modify."

Love it!!!!

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great"

Cons: "Bad visibility through back side windows"

"Waited for this car, ordered it special. Got rid of BF, got my dream car...great trade!!!"

Amazing Machinery, not to be discarded

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Great price, stylish, fun to drive, lots of power"

"The vehicle will maintain greater than 15mpg's on bumper to bumper city driving on average. The power is more than efficient to accelerate in traffic during merges (amongst other scenarios). I've attained over 28mpg's on long, non hilly highway straight aways, but maintain an average of 22mpg's on hwy (real CA driving hwy - no traffic, est. avg speed 65-75mph). I've been involved in 3 rear endings with no injuries but $11k+ in damages to the rear end. Tyres grip great in all weather. DIC has oil change notice for approx 8k miles or more (or at least once a year, which ever comes first). able to fit 2 car seats in back with no issues, no front driver / passenger crumping issues either. no 'unliked' road noise while driving. Radio & sound are great. Has bluetooth for music / phone calls + steering wheel hand controls which come in handy. USB port, AUX port are handy. glove box fits a decent amount of stuff in it, visors don't really cover much when driving towards the sun or on the sides of the driver / passenger. trunk space is enough to fit more than 1 stroller + a cooler, diaper bags, etc as needed (sufficient room). A cool thing about these are the Heads up Displays (sounds like an advertisement now, but just my personal experience) - it's not distracting and is handy to display speed so you don't get sidetracked and start to speed going down hill, but also allows you to turn it off if you don't like it."

Amazing car.

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

"I highly recommend this car over competitors from Ford, Dodge, or any other car manufacturer. This car offers astounding performance and quality for the price of the base model. Buy this car and you will not be disappointed."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25