2012 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 546 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

HEAD TURNER. CAR REFUSES TO GO SLOW!!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Fair price, good value and SO COOL!"

Cons: "Could use more storage space inside."

"Hugh clutch difference from my last car (2013 Mustang GT premium). I'm told it can't be adjusted because the clutch is hydraulic. Friction point is right off the floor! That aside, it's pretty cool' This car turns heads weather I'm moving or standing still, and it's loud! My neighbor says he can hear it from inside his house. I've got the much coveted 1LE pkg, so it's extra cool looking but I can't ever go through a car wash, and I can't use soap on certain places (carbon fiber hood and spoiler. The bluetooth works much better than the Mustang's Sync. Not as many options offered as the Mustang. More room inside and in trunk. Traded in the progressive turn signals for halo headlights (neither of witch can be seen while driving). You can't not feel good while driving this car. Thumbs up!"

Love it but divorce is hurting

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pros: "handles like a dream with many extras"

Cons: "can get you a speeding ticket if not careful"

"I bought this car in 2/14. it has many extra options like tires for life on 20" nitro air tires. Paint job for life incase of any dents scratches etc. It also has state inspection for life in VA. Also has oil change for Life. Fully covered warranty bumper to bumper up to 70,000 miles. The warranty can be extended but have been advised to wait closer to 70,000. Its black and corners like its on rails. It is my primary car so I have put some miles on it. This is the best vehicle I have owned and is very theraputic. I am going thru a divorce and lawyers are draining me. looking for someone to love this car as much as I do"

Lemon

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Reason: Manual Transmission Grinding 2nd

Pros: "Power & Handling"

Cons: "Transmission problems, burning oil smell,"

"The transmission was rebuilt twice and 3rd gear was still not right. The car developed a burning oil smell like oil hitting an exhaust manifold but there were not visible leaks so I researched it and there was a bulletin for this condition to replace the rear main seal. After numerous visits to the dealer I gave up and traded the car in. The power and handling of the car were great but the rear tires needed to be replaced with only 11K. I hated that the fog lights were the DRL lights so they couldn't be used at night. The car was a poor choice and a waist of money."

2011 Indy Pace Car

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Fun To Drive...."

Cons: "Too Heavy...."

"bought new. Garage kept. Only has 818 miles on it. I love this Camaro but a little too heavy."

Love this car

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "A ball to drive and attracks a pile of attention."

Cons: "Summer only vehicle, but that's why I bought it."

"I'm a bit disappointed with the the construction of this vehicle. A $40,000.00+ vehicle and it has more plastic than metal. The plastic inner rear fenders hold the rear fenders together. That's GM. My other car is a 2013 Ford Taurus SHO. Much better quality contruction."