2012 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 591 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I LOVE MY CAMARO!!

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Strong V6, fun to drive, great handling"

Cons: "Terrible blind spot when backing up"

My new baby!

"I bought this 2013 Camaro used with 19K miles on it a couple months ago. I LOVE IT. It's the 1LT with the RS package so it had the HID/Halo headlights, 20 inch tires etc. This car is tight, no raddles, handles excellent, very strong V6, corners like a dream. My only complaint is the HUGE blind spot when backing up, cannot see if other cars are coming (so I park nose out and it solved that problem). I will have a backup camera installed later on to help. This is my first Camaro, and I can tell it won't be my last. I'm totally sold on this car, it's awesome!"

My new baby!

two time buyer

By on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cons: "low profile tires are a little noisy"

"When Chevrolet brought the new design Camaro back in 2010 we bought the V6 2LT/RS with the 20" rims in Silver Ice Metallic. This car turned heads and it was one running machine. Acceleration was excellent for a 6 cylinder. This car was one fun ride. We decided to buy a 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS with the backup camera, navigation, and sunroof. Silver Ice Metallic. The mpg is amazing for the performance. 24mpg all around and 28mpg highway running 80mph on interstate. If you want a good looking ride this Camaro is what you want."

RIDE IS ROUGH LIKE A SPORTSCAR SMALL TRUNK NO ROOM

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE LOOK IS GREAT"

Cons: "DRIVE UP EXPERIENCE (ATM) REAL TOUGH WINDOW SPACE"

"BACK SEAT FLOOR SPACE MINIMAL LIMITED VIEW ON BOTH SIDE WITH CHOPPED TOP SEATS NOT COMFORTABLE"

Great car! Love to drive it!

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive. Comfortable stable"

Cons: "Cost of tires.Tall people?"

"Sometimes I like going to work just so I can drive it. Comfortable. People stare at it. Fun but safe also, if you do not drive crazy. Worst part about it is the cost of the tires(but what are you going to do?) Can fit car seat in back. Lots of air bags!! Good trunk space."

Very fast and fun to drive!

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

"Luv this car! It runs out and drives better than I had hoped. My only knock would be to increase leg room just a bit. Overall a great car."

It has minor flaws. Overall I love my camaro!

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

"Downside - Visibility, small trunk space. But this is a sports car. I have gotten used to it over time. I wish it had automatic start! Overall, this car is great at this price and a dream come true. It rides strong, interior feels like you are stepping into a plane cockpit, it looks like the hottest girl in the building. I haven't had any issues with it and I will probably always stay with Chevy. They have never let me down. It is surprisingly spacious in the inside. I can fit my two younger kids in the back comfortably and they are 11 and 13. You will not be dissapointed with this car."

Flawless, fun to drive, great design inside & out

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "great design, fun to drive."

"Great performance and mileage. Average 25 mpg in town and 304 hp. Fun to drive, trouble free, zero issues, bought new."

Too Many Problems

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Reason: Lemon

Pros: "Power.Fun To Drive,Comfort"

Cons: "Transmission,Rear End Problems"

"The manual six speed transmission was overhauled twice then the rear end was making a noise so the axle seals and fluid were updated plus there was a oil burning smell and the dealer said the rear main seal would need to be replaced. There were some minor issues with squeaks and rattles. The engine had no issues. All the concerns were fixed under warranty but it was at the dealer for a total of a month."

Very nice, sporty & Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Fast for a stock car & fun to drive."

Cavalcade car show

"It had 6 miles in the showroom in 2009. It did have small oil leak noticed at around 4k miles. Gasket replaced at block/oil cooler. Next year was still leaking & coloring added to oil by dealer to find the source at 7k where rear main seal was replaced (still keeping an eye on it but OK so far). Removed factory mufflers w/ Magnaflow Axle-Back Exhaust System - Competition Series (part#0053593)for an inexpensive increase in volume! With out mufflers it does "cackle" at downshift but I get compliments & inquiries. Reminds me of "cherry bombs" but not over powering inside. I actually had a Sevier County TN sheriff pull me over to tell me so. I think the paint had something to do with it also. No citations were issued!"

Cavalcade car show

Excellent car for fun and daily use

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Muscle car that is great for daily use"

Cons: "backup sensors a must; small trunk opening"

"Over 120K miles and still no issues, around 20MPG even with fairly aggressive driving. Comfortable seats with nice sound system and luxury car ameneties. Even has hooks in back for child seats. Large trunk with drop-down rear seat gives great utility, somewhat limited by small trunk opening. The backup sensors make up for limited backup visibility. RS package has great headlights--especially helpful in areas with heavy deer population. Brembo brakes are smooth and effective in turns. Can be hard to avoid spinning the tires even on dry pavement, but it looks great and gets moving fast when you ask it to. Although it's a full-blooded muscle car, it's as comfortable as a luxury vehicle and still useful for family, daily driving, and long trips."