2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 641 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Not a car for wimps!

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "This Car is a unforgettable experience to drive!"

Cons: "foot well lights should be standard."

"This car is a perfect example of what a fun, exciting driving experience should be! Has a distinctive look and feel - hugs the road like a dream, and even though it is sporty, has a suprisingly comfortable ride. This is what a muscle car should be, beauty and brawn! Have taken a few long distance trips with no problem in the area of comfort - plus if you need to get movin,the Camaro responds without hesitation! Everything about this vehicle says "Class"

A perfectly designed sub-supercar

By on Monday, August 8, 2011

Pros: "power, ride, and interior instruments."

Cons: "field of view! lots of blind spots."

"Should you indulge in the Camaro 2SS, you'll receive all the accoutrements of a sports sedan with the power of an LS3 under the hood. This car is faster than nearly any production car built. Add a supercharger and join the ranks of cars in the 60k range. I find the exhaust to be semi-quiet, but noticeable, the interior beautifully designed, the exterior lacking a few cheap mod upgrades, and the package overall to be quite satisfying. Kudos to Chevy on taking the risk with committing to this concept. This car is simply amazing. I've added a radar detector (9500ix), a couple of "SS" decals, and blacked out the wheels. Well done Chevy. This is coming from a former Mustang GT owner."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "Everything about the car"

Cons: "Blind spots could be problematic for the inexperienced driver"

"I purchase my aqua blue camaro shortly after the release. Have owned it now for two years and I can't image why anyone wanting a high performance care would look for something else. The best drive and handling ever!! The only people who will understand are other owners. All the descriptions of appearance, handling, and performance can't adequately describe the experience of owning and driving this car."

My first new car!

By on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pros: "Affordable, great to drive"

Cons: "limited driver view to rear, keeping clean!"

"The 2011 Camaro LS V6 manual transmission is my first ever new car. I absolutely love it. I'm very impressed by the performance and efficiency of the V6. Downshifting and stepping on the throttle is very quick and responsive with the torque generated from the variable valve timing. That creates a shot of adrenaline and excitement. The styling in and out is very tasteful. Agressive sports car stance, track ready wheels and suspension, and a cockpit simple enough for the driver to control. A great blend of retro cues and modern sports car characteristics. I get so many people staring and asking about the car that it's almost unbearable. The technology put in to this car like the satellite radio, onstar navigation, and vehicle monitor systems make the car great for driving while not overwhelming the driver. Cruise control, 29 mpg highway, and comfortable interior make for smooth trips. The only drawbacks are as said before: the limited view of the front and back while inside. But once you get to know the car, that becomes negligable. The materials used inside the vehicle do feel subpar when you really look at it but Chevy had to keep the car cost effective so we could all afford it! All in all, I've always loved the camaro from generation 1 and I aplaud GM and Chevy for reviving a great American pony car in the most perfect way possible."

Best muscle for the price

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"I've had the Camaro Coupe 2SS with the RS package and manual transmission for six months now and enjoy it highly. It handles much better, has much better electronics package, and looks better than either the Challenger or Mustang. What it isn't is comfortable for long drives. This car has TONS of power and needs to be driven, this is not for the faint of heart. The seats adjust, but there is no lumbar support. The manual transmission is good, but you need to upgrade to the short throw shifter or you're going to get carpel tunnel from all the work. Don't get me wrong, of all the muscle cars on the market now this is by far the best value for the dollar and frankly out performs the Mustang GT500 for $15k less."

Love the car, but need more room for traveling

By on Saturday, April 23, 2011

"The Camaro is a fun car to drive and it gets lots of looks and compliments. I would highly recommend this car to someone that doesn't have children and are not planning on traveling very much. I wish I could keep the car just for fun and to pass it down to my son. I don't have a choice but to trade it for a vehicle that best fit's my lifestyle at this time. Love the car!"

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I Love my Camaro. I've owned it since November 2009, had a little trouble with the windows to start, but dealership took care of me. Very reliable, even good in some snow! Only complaints are visibility is minimum and the sun visors are ridiculously small. Overall HOT car!!"

2011 Camaro LS

By on Sunday, February 20, 2011

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro LS in September of 2010. I love the syle of the car, the pick up it has and the many user friendly features. I had many people tell me that I was going to have trouble in the snow due to it being a rear wheel drive. Just to let everyone know, I had no problems this winter. It actually has handled better than any other car I have owned that were front wheel drives. My theory, drive for the conditions. I had read another review stating, "This ride is stiff, as a sports car should be. It is no Cadillac, so if you want to ride on the clouds this car is not for you." I have owned my Camaro 5 months and I love it."

Retirement Present

By on Thursday, February 3, 2011

"I originally wanted a corvette, but went the more economical route. This car is amazing. While I haven't "opened it up" yet because I have less than 500 miles on it still, it drives excellent. The visibility is reduced, but if you can drive using your mirrors, it won't be a problem. The one notable issue, is the active fuel management; it causes a slight "bog" upon slight accelerations. No car beats the styling on this Camaro. I love it!"

Mean machine

By on Saturday, June 5, 2010

"I've had my Camaro since December. I love the car. It's got plenty of HP. Needs a few more options such as real GPS. On-star is good, but a real on board screen with GPS and audio controls, such as the one in the Corvette would better. Maybe a mutilple CD changer. 6 way passenger seat. I suppose in time this will be offered. The LS3 in my car had a oil leak. Dye was injected, because they could not locate the leak. Went back and the pan gasket was replaced. Still leaked, went back and it was found that the block had porosity behind the motor mount. Unusual, but it happens. I guess I was the lucky one. The engine is being replaced at this writing. Still love the car. Have had no other issues."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

Hello gorgeous!

By on Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pros: "stylish, great fuel economy, comfortable ride"

Cons: "blind spots"

"After being in an SUV for the past 17 years I was hesitant to buy a car period. However, this beauty caught my eye and once I test drove it I was hooked. Its flashy, and drives like a dream. I love this car, and all the amenities. It is definitely a great value, and the fuel economy is superb."

Smooth Ride!

By on Thursday, December 31, 2015

Pros: "Always a fun drive!"

Cons: "Blindspots"

"Other than the blind spots, the cockpit secure feel when behind the wheel, as the seats and my sleeve padded safety belt hold me securely, are all complimentary to the way the car handles the road. I enjoy looking back at it every time. It has had it's number of 1st year issues that needed attending to mechanically. More time consuming than anything, warranties covered most. Last note, just because there is a backseat, doesn't necessarily mean you will be comfortable back there."

I waited 8 long years for this car!

By on Monday, September 8, 2014

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"

"I waited since 2002 for this car. I knew Chevrolet wouldn't just kill the Camaro for ever!! This car is everything and more than I ever expected. The style is badass!! fantastic looking car. Runs VERY strong! This is my 4th Camaro since 1974. I've sill got a 69Z/28 sitting in my garage, all original! Unfortunately on the 8/18/14 I was t-boned by a raised 2005 Chevy pick up going 40+mph and totaled my beauty .Im heart broken. Sure, I'm going to get a new one (2014/15) but im not sure if i like the new back end? I LOVED the 2010. It was bought on 10/10/10!!! Ill miss her greatly!"

Fullfills my need for speed!

By on Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive"

Cons: "Cup holder locale"

"Other than road noise in 6th gear and the cup holders being right in the way while trying to shift gears, I absolutely LOVE this car! Best purchase ever!"

I love this car!

By on Friday, May 2, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great design, 5-star safety rating"

Cons: "Limited rear visibility without the camera"

"I recently purchased the 2014 2LT coupe. It's lots of fun to drive. The V6 with 6-speed automatic transmission has great pick-up and the gas mileage is decent. The suspension and steering are tight and just what you would expect. The exterior design is eye-catching, and the interior design has just the right mix of modern convenience and retro cool. Spend the extra money for the rear-view camera, it's well worth it! Room in the back seat is minimal as you would expect, but the front seats are roomy, comfortable, and easy to adjust. Also important is the 5-star safety rating in every category. If you're considering a muscle car, you should definitely give the Camaro a look."

Welcome back Camaro...SWEET!

By on Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pros: "Really fun to drive !"

Cons: "Kind of low for older folks like me :)"

A beautiful eye catcher!

"This is suppose to be the 40 year anniversary from the 69 Camaro but didn't happen till 2010. Plus this is Transformer Edition most of my findings so far point to less than 2000 made in 2010 !!!!"

A beautiful eye catcher!

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"We have an original 67 Camaro RS and this maybe the best looking car I've owned. Fun to drive."

a beautiful well kept Camaro

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "great price for a very fun to drive car"

Cons: "can't think of one con"

"It has ground effects around the bottom. Also, has tasteful decals on the sides and hood. Also not a scratch on it. Gorgeous"

Love it!!!!

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great"

Cons: "Bad visibility through back side windows"

"Waited for this car, ordered it special. Got rid of BF, got my dream car...great trade!!!"

This car was one of the best cars I have ever own

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "The most fun to drive. never a problem"

Cons: "nothing"

"I loved driving this car. The inside of the car was as nice as the outside. A very fun car. She was my baby, I just wanted a cloth top. ;("

Next to corvettes I owned, this is the best.

By on Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pros: "Fun t odrive"

Cons: "Door handles could be placed nearer driver"

"I have owned two new corvettes in the past. Each corvette was awesome, but for the money, this Camaro has been a great buy. It is a 2LT, with just about every option, except for navigation. Color is a beautiful crystal red tintcoat. Always garaged and nonsmoker 78 year old driver. Driven with care and has only 5100 miles. Since I can't afford a new Stingray, a used corvette in great condition makes more sense to me. Otherwise I would not be interested in selling it at this time. A great car!"

Chevy didn't disappoint!

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, comfortable, beautiful"

Cons: "cup holders behind the shifter is the only flaw."

This is JAWSS the terror of the deep!

"My car has a personality all its own! I've nicknamed it, I love it, and I will never get rid of it. Chevrolet knocked this car out of the park... and the people that buy this car have a personality all their own! I understand why this car came back, and why every Camaro owner loves their car. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a white knuckled experience every day. Whether you baby it or gun it to death... it's the best vehicle I have ever owned."

This is JAWSS the terror of the deep!

I love, love, love my Camaro!

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, good gas mileage for a sports car"

Cons: "Not a grocery-getter, no real back seat"

"I love my red, convertible Camaro! I smile every time I get behind the wheel. It handles beautifully, gets decent gas mileage, and has the power I need to get through this Las Vegas traffic nightmare."

So far, this is the most fun car ever!

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "Gorgeous car with plenty of power, good looks."

Cons: "No trunk space, but I knew that was a compromise."

"I've wanted a convertible for most of my life and I finally got one. I don't remember anything being as fun as riding in California's beautiful weather with the top down! Great car, and I am happy with it so far. I purchased mine just this weekend and it was used, with 2265 miles on it. Don't know what the convertible will be like in the winter but for summer, it rocks!"