2011 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

Wonderful Vehicle

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Powerful, Styling"

Cons: "Small trunk, Small backseat, Quiet stock exhaust"

"I've been following this car since it was announced back in 2006, and finally purchased one in 2012. The LS3 V8 in the Camaro SS is hands down the best part of the car. The power will always put a smile on your face, and the aftermarket is very strong for performance modifications. The styling is a real head turner, and there are plenty of Camaro clubs and meets all across the country. Only cons are the small space in the back and trunk, and a so-so interior. I haven't had any issues with visibility; as long as the mirrors are adjusted correctly it should be fine. All in all, it is everything dreamed the new Camaro would be, and then some."

Great Car for the right driver.

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Great look, good efficiency, dependable"

Cons: "Blind spots, 20" tires expensive (replace)"

2011 Camaro RS with after market graphics. Metalic Grey 312 HP

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro RS in late 2010. This car appears to be tailored for specifically proportioned body sizes. I am 5'11" 223pnds and I fit nicely. I have had people 6" and taller sit and drive my car and not fit correctly. Persons around 5'4" could not see over the steering wheel without a cushion. Blind spots do exist and take gettig use too and finding a work around. Suprisingly the fuel efficiency is awesome, in city I am getting 20 MPG during slow down in traffic (Not stop n go traffic), on highway I took a road trip twice from TX to AZ and 30-33 MPG (I used fuel additives every other fill up to clean injectors). Overall this is a great couples car but obviously not family oriented. It has held up great in drastic temperatire changes but it seems a little fussy in the cold."

2011 Camaro RS with after market graphics. Metalic Grey 312 HP

Fantastic Vehicle!

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, fun to drive, head turner"

Cons: "Tiny back seats, blind spot, confusing infotainmen"

"I recently bought the Camaro LS (the base model), and am totally blown away by it. I was in a Nissan Altima, and while I loved it, I wanted something more. A friend of mine works for Chevy and got me a great deal! I absolutely love my car! I got the Inferno Orange Metallic with the black hockey stripes, and the high end rear spoiler and I turn heads anywhere that I go. The driver and passenger seats are extremely comfortable, and i was quite surprised that I fit inside of it (I am 6'4"). One of the very few "complaints" that I have is that the back seat is not going to be able to have adults in it. It is basically restricted to kids/car seats. But on that note, the safety ratings of this car are outrageous. It is one of the highest rated safety vehicles! 5 stars across the board! The other complaint is that there is a large blind spot because of the body shape; however, this can be reduced by properly setting your mirrors. Initially, the "infotainment" center can be slightly confusing, but as long as you play with it for a few minutes, you quickly learn it. Overall, this car is great and I am absolutely loving it. I plan on keeping this car for a long time. :D"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted