2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 535 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Perfect fun car

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"I order it in Aug 09, arrived Oct 09, and have nothing but great things to say about this car!! I tried the Mustang GT, and the overpriced Challenger and they have nothing on this car. Chevy has done a great job bringing this car back, it destroys the other 2 without even thinking about it. Take a test drive and you will feel what I already know! Even my wife gets permagrin from driving this car"

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, February 21, 2010

"This is the best car i have ever owned! solid as a rock in all areas. the only downside is the blindspots when checking for traffic. I have people constantly telling me what a beautiful car I have and how jealous they are! I drove a Mustang before this and there is NO comparison!"

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"I bought a 2010 Camaro (black) about 4 months ago and I love it. The first dealer I went to, whom I had bought a previous vehicle from told me that I would hate it. I am 6'4" and weight over 300 pounds and he told me that I was too big for the car, and that I would be miserable. I ended up not buying from him. I will say that, while having to sacrifice a spot for someone to sit directly behind the drive, this car has more leg room than any vehicle I have every owned. I have plenty of room above my head and it is very comfortable. Everyone knows the 2010 Camaro and you have to get used to the looks that you get when you are driving. If you are looking for a fun car that you can enjoy for quite a while, and if you are looking for a head turning design, this is the car for you. I would give this car a 6 out of 5 stars if I could."

loud engine

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"good looking car, but i do not like the humming noise the engine-transmission makes. poor visibility,wasted space in the back seat area,small mirrors,and expensive car, the dealers are not working with customers. performance is good. you will not get the gas milage indicated on the sticker."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."