2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 607 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Fun for seniors, too!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Styling and handling."

Cons: "Limited visibility with the top up."

"My Camaro is my first convertible, loaded with all the RS options. It gets tons of stares and thumbs up. I find the V-6 power more than adequate, and the handling, especially on curves, is fantastic. I took it on an 1800 mile road trip, and it was very comfortable. It gets great mileage on regular-grade gas. I am 66, and have owned several Chevy muscle cars- this is as good as any of them."

The Camaro is a Fast and Fun Car

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Fast fun and a great value for the money."

Cons: "This car has a very firm ride."

"The Chevrolet Camaro is a great value and it is alot of fun. I have always owned Chevrolets and I am glad that Chevrolet created this car to compete with the Ford Mustang and Dodge Charger. I tested both of the competion and settled on a car that fits my fashion and need for speed. The Camaro I purchased was used and had 780 miles for a 2010 with 21" tires and Brembo brakes so this car handles around the bends and can stop on a dime. The automatic transmision can get up and move with no effort. I would recomend this car to any car enthusiast or Chevrolet lover. I love to just sit and look at this car in my garage."

Camaro rules the road

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Looks and Power"

Cons: "No glovebox light. No spare tire.Small visors."

"My 2011 camaro 2ls is the best car i,ve ever owned. over 300 horsepower and reasonable mpg(combined approx.20 for me)with speeding out of stops to show off without effort.Normal driving would be better mpg. You can't beat this car for performance on a v-6 engine.I get many complements from strangers on how nice the car is.It's comfortable if you don't use the back seats as in most 2 2 seaters.It has most up to date features like On-Star and a cool digital information center on dash.It runs strong and takes no effort to make moves on the road.I love the look of that beautiful muscle car and get excited every time I fire it up. If you like to stand out,I highly recommend this camaro v-6. American muscle all the way."

Great Value

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Compared to the competitors, you get a lot more for your dollar with the Camaro. I priced and compared the Camaro, Mustang and Challenger. The Camaro came out on top."

Waited 7 years for this car. Glad I did. Awesome

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. Looks great."

"Have had the Camaro for almost three years and still love it. Not a moments trouble and still get wonderful comments from people who see it."

Well worth it

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "style, performance, fuel economy"

Cons: "USB compatiblity, rear visiblity"

"I have had this vehicle, 2010 2LT automatic, for approximately 1.5 year. It's been a great vehicle. Being a rear wheel drive vehicle it isn't the greatest in the snow, however it does handle like my previous front wheel drive cars with stock tires in it. Some say that the v6 isn't with looking at, however the 300 hp and 27 mpg make it worth at least a chance, it also handles like a dream. I use it as a daily driver, but mostly on the highway to travel to and from college. I have looked at several other vehicles however none offer for me the style, performance and fun to drive nature of this car. The only major problems are, if you have never drove a vehicle with limited rear visibility, it could take sometime getting use to, however personally I have never had a problem. Also the USB port has does not connect with my Android phone, but it will through Bluetooth."

This is my 2nd Camaro I had one in 74 Love them.

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Fun too drive"

Cons: "not for a large family."

"the look is awsome I Get looks all the time. The power under the hood is great too. At the light one guy rolled down the wndow and said." That sure is a sexy car"."

I LOVE THIS CAR....

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cons: "'11 model interior door lock is inconvenient"

"I purchased the 2LT RS V-6'11 model new in July. I thought I was going to be sorry for not getting the SS V-8, I was wrong!! LOVE it, handling on winding roads are the best, pick up is awesome, turns heads and gas mileage is not bad for a high performance vehicle. What are you waiting for..... Great job Chevy on the come back!"

Best sport vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Great road feel, performance and braking."

Cons: "Rear and side vision."

"I am 47 years old and I have driven my share of performance vehicles in my younger days. I decided to see what all the fuss was about regarding the Camaro and I am very glad I did. This vehicle has a solid, well built feel to it and even though I went with the V6, she is not lacking at all in the performance department. I feel like a teenager again!"

Not a car for wimps!

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "This Car is a unforgettable experience to drive!"

Cons: "foot well lights should be standard."

"This car is a perfect example of what a fun, exciting driving experience should be! Has a distinctive look and feel - hugs the road like a dream, and even though it is sporty, has a suprisingly comfortable ride. This is what a muscle car should be, beauty and brawn! Have taken a few long distance trips with no problem in the area of comfort - plus if you need to get movin,the Camaro responds without hesitation! Everything about this vehicle says "Class"