2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 595 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

7th Camaro - 1st was a 1981

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "sporty fun well built muscle car"

Cons: "wish the opening into the trunk was little bigger"

"2014 RS** love this car - awesome to drive, great gas milage, quick and responsive, blind spots are much better in this 2014 then they were in my 2010. just a real sweet ride!!! Would like to keep this one till the wheels fall off. Always been a Chevy girl and always will be. Crystal red tint coat is a beautiful color but, have to say I like the looks of them all coming down the road!! enjoy:)"

Love my car

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "Fun car to drive. Plenty of power."

Cons: "Trunk and back seat space."

"One of the best cars I've ever owned, if not the best. It is a fun car to drive. I love taken it on curve roads. As far as power goes, the V-6 in this car has as much power than most of the V-8 I have owned. On long trips it is a pleasure to drive. The only thing I don't like about it is the storage space in the trunk and the room in the back seat area."

Fun car to Drive

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pros: "Great power and ride for the money"

Cons: "visibility backing up, boring console - plastic"

"This car has great power and handles well on tight turns. I have the ground package and the orange inferno pacakge that really makses this car unique. The exhaust sound is a little too quite relative to a Mustang so I installed a cold air intake (Air-raid) that added a bit more horespower and also enhaned the sound and overall performance. This car is a riot to drive but forget any remote change of driving in the snow - park it for the winter not worth the hastle and risk since you will get stuck in two inches. I think about selling the car but when i go out to the garage and look at i chnage my mind."

Great car!

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "See above"

"I owned a 2010 and replaced it with a 2012. Every thing was identical to the first one. Only differences were backup sensors and camera, heads up display and passenger power seat. My first camaro was a 1974 which I also loved. I have yet to use launch control because I don' t want to pay for new rubber. The car is scary fast and it cuts through curves like the car is on rails. I still get complements all the time, the last being from a cute blond. I did't think women paid any attention to such things. Only bad part about this car is it sits in the garage over the winter. Cannot be driven in snow."

I just love it even after a year-Best car ever!

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "It's a blast to drive,a real head turner"

Cons: "not a lot of leg room in rear but we make it work."

"I fell in love with this car after test driving one. I have the convertible and the top works nice and smooth. I have had a ton of cars over the years and this is my favorite. My wife gets jealous as people love the car and her luxury Mercedes does not get much attention. The back-up camera works great when the top is up. The driver seats are very comfortable even on a road trip. The car handles and corners nice precision. It also brakes quite well. It has such a smooth fast take off that's very addicting!"