2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 536 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Worst driving and riding vehicle we ever had

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Price resonable"

Cons: "Suspension, poor paint job, interior plastic"

"RS Convertible V6. Terrible suspension, dealer says will "break in", have 8500 miles no "break in" yet. Car shutters from front to rear after going over any kind of bump or small pot hole. Front end all over the road at highway speeds. Had tires balanced and front end alignment checked so it's not either of those issues."

Next to corvettes I owned, this is the best.

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun t odrive"

Cons: "Door handles could be placed nearer driver"

"I have owned two new corvettes in the past. Each corvette was awesome, but for the money, this Camaro has been a great buy. It is a 2LT, with just about every option, except for navigation. Color is a beautiful crystal red tintcoat. Always garaged and nonsmoker 78 year old driver. Driven with care and has only 5100 miles. Since I can't afford a new Stingray, a used corvette in great condition makes more sense to me. Otherwise I would not be interested in selling it at this time. A great car!"

This car is the best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"Very reliable and fun to drive."

They messed up the rear end

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "Comfort. Power. Great looks except from the back."

Cons: "Ugly tail lights"

"Chevy messed-up an otherwise perfect looking car by replacing the corvette-looking tail lights with bland 80's style tail lamps which counter the great retro look of the original Camaro."

sheet metal is too flimsy, no splash guards

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive; needs a wind deflector behind pass."

Cons: "paint finish is easily damaged, no splash guards"

"body metal is too flimsy and bends easily. tires are sticky and pickup road debris and throw against fenders to create damage. wheels are damaged easily from road rash in car washes, curbs, etc. The stand proud of tire side walls. No oversize splash guards designed for this car, only the LT and SS have that option. Value retention not good, in Dec 2013 KBB listed private value at 59,000; in Feb. 2014 it listed it at 44-51k for excellent condition. Power Steering failure at 10k miles caused me concern too. Dealer blamed problem on weak battery and replaced it??? Still a fun car to own and drive...Drives like a dream. Just wish CHEVY invested in a few more details."

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "fast, very fast for just being a v-6"

Cons: "a\c went out on it but it went out under warrantee"

"i have had this Camaro for two years now. I love the car and have added a lot of extras. my dad just got a 2014 v-6 mustang which is very nice but comparing them the Camaro is so much nicer and it is two years older. even my dad the mustang owner agrees. I have showed this car being the 45th ann. gets looks all the time and blows people away when I tell them its a v-6"

Fast and loud ! Not too good for an old lady.

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful car customized to the nines.very fast !"

Cons: "Not too cool for an old lady"

"This is a wonderful hot rod,it needs someone to love it and use it !"

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Exterior Style, Acceleration, Decent Mileage, Fun!"

Cons: "Tires, Limited Sight, Weak Stereo"

"I absolutely love driving this car. It's powerful, easy to handle, and beautiful. The curves are just gorgeous. I have the 2LT V6 model. It attracts a lot of attention, and it accelerates easily. Things I love: Acceleration, body style, Heads Up display, controls for sound system on the steering wheel, USB port in center console (reads my iPod), remote start, heated leather seats, blue tooth, seats that adjust in lots of directions, comfortable seats, tire pressure sensors, auto-dimming mirrors to block bright headlights behind you at night Things I'd change: Stock tires (summer rated Pirelli's-- had to replace them for cold weather which was expensive), sound system (supposedly Boston Acoustic premium but it is underpowered and doesn't sound very good), trunk is shallow and access is oddly shaped, no spare tire (can be added) The car definitely took some getting used to for limited sight, especially out of the rear passenger side, but the mirrors are good and I adjusted pretty fast. Not a big deal. Mine came with a back-up camera, which is nice. The seats are adjustable, and I don't have a problem with head clearance with the roof of the car. The sunroof does take up a bit of headroom, so if you're tall it's something to consider. The back seat is not usable for adults, and access to it is a bit tight, but that's not really a surprise for this type of car. I tend to put things in the trunk rather than deal with the back seat. The tires aren't rated for cold weather (and definitely not snow), so that's an added expense if you're driving year round. (getting 4 tires back from the shop required 2 trips...) I'm getting just over 20 mpg with a mix of highway and stop and go driving. The doors are long, and you have to be careful opening them. They open wider than my previous 4-door car. My passenger usually gets out before I pull into the garage. I love having the constant read out for tire pressure and check it every time I drive. I've only had it for 3 months, but have had no problems in that time. It's a lot of fun to drive and it even makes me look forward to running errands! I love the car and have no regrets for buying it."

Chevy didn't disappoint!

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, comfortable, beautiful"

Cons: "cup holders behind the shifter is the only flaw."

This is JAWSS the terror of the deep!

"My car has a personality all its own! I've nicknamed it, I love it, and I will never get rid of it. Chevrolet knocked this car out of the park... and the people that buy this car have a personality all their own! I understand why this car came back, and why every Camaro owner loves their car. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a white knuckled experience every day. Whether you baby it or gun it to death... it's the best vehicle I have ever owned."

This is JAWSS the terror of the deep!

Good car, a few things could have been improved

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "easy to upgrade, fun to drive, reliable"

Cons: "Stinks in snow, and easy to scratch and nick"

"Great car, fun to drive, and look at. Biggest gripes would be that it is very easy to get a scratch or ding on exterior or intior, in addition to it stinks in the snow and bad weather. Best parts about the car include the handling, the sound of the engine, how easy it is to drive, good sound system, very easy to customize and personalize with upgrades and small effects. 2011 was a great model because adding the cold air intake and exhaust systems are a cake walk. In addition there are a number of options available for customized tuning. For the price it is tough to beat everything that Chevy packed into the 2011 convertable."

Fun, sun, and road trips

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great styling and handling"

"I bought my 2011 Camaro RS red convertible in April of 2013. I didn't need a new/newer car but wanted something for fun and pleasure - I earned it after coaching high school sports for 34 years. That summer my wife and I took the car on a 3400 mile trip through Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona. What fun we had! There was plenty of room for what we needed to take with us as well as having room to drop the top on several occasions. This isn't my everyday vehicle (I have a 2007 Equinox for that) and it's garaged always. The V-6 has plenty of juice when you step down on the gas. Handling is great whether driving in the city or on mountain highways. I love the retro styling inside and out. The gauge and interior lighting packages get "wow" compliments. GM hit a homerun when they rolled this baby out!"

This is so fun to drive!

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "This car is so much fun to drive!"

"I like the sporty look and feel of the car. It's very responsive and handles great. I like that it "turns heads" when I drive by!"

My 3 Chevy Camaro

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cons: "Seat belt non adjustable, road noise"

"Love the old and the new. The best car made today!"

Cool Design

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Reason: Impracticable

"I owned this car for just over a year. It's a beautiful car but has so many blind spots its hard to see out of. I know sports cars are not made for comport and this car truly mad me a believer in that fact. It's a cool car for a kid but not a grown man."

been a FORD girl my whole & Chevy won me over

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

"By far the best sports car I have ever owned! Like I said I've been a Ford Motor girl for 34 yrs, and Chevy won me over on this Camaro, I LOVE IT! Every guy I've let feel the experience knows why I feel the way I do!"

7th Camaro - 1st was a 1981

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "sporty fun well built muscle car"

Cons: "wish the opening into the trunk was little bigger"

"2014 RS** love this car - awesome to drive, great gas milage, quick and responsive, blind spots are much better in this 2014 then they were in my 2010. just a real sweet ride!!! Would like to keep this one till the wheels fall off. Always been a Chevy girl and always will be. Crystal red tint coat is a beautiful color but, have to say I like the looks of them all coming down the road!! enjoy:)"

2010 Chevy Camaro RS

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Sound System,great handling,Heated Seats,"

Cons: "Hard Plastics,Visibility,Vent Speeds,"

"EXTERIOR- The exterior styling of this car is aggressive and sporty. With the hood scoop and HID Projector Beam Headlights on the font to the gills on the side and the oversized back wheels and the dual exhaust with a spoiler and chrome around the taillights. INTERIOR- The sporty styling follows the car into the interior with a Leather wrapped Steering and easy to read gauges with driver information center. The dashboard is made up of hard plastics with little design, there is strip of color plastic (same color as the car is)the flows into the door panels with very dim accent lighting which is a nice touch. The driver seat is fully automatic and the passenger is automatic seat back with manual sliding. The armrest on the doors are leather wrapped and so is the center console. TECHNOLOGY- Car has keyless entry with Button on the key which allows you to start the car without being in it to warm it up or cool it down. Both windows are fully automatic. You have AM/FM/XM Radio with Single CD Player with AUX and USB. Hands free calling with bluetooth. 7 Speaker Boston Premium Sound System,has a deep good sounding bass. Driver and Passenger have 2 stage heated seats. Level 1 you can barely tell its on and Level 2 gets HOT after a while. Single zone manual climate control,the fan speeds suck. You could have them on high and feel like no air is hitting you. Audio Controls and Bluetooth Controls with Cruise Control on steering wheel.Back up sensors beep with there is something behind you and beep faster and faster the closer you get to it. Power Mirrors and Locks. Automatic Headlights. DRIVING- The car is very fun to drive with responsive steering and good acceleration, but sometimes it feels like it doesn't have enough power to get up hills (but engine just might need to be cleaned or something.)The visibility isn't very good. The car has small mirrors and windows because of the styling. When you looks behind you to see if anyone is coming from the sides you see two big black pillars of plastic in your way. The hood is also very big and long hard to see if anything is in front of you. RELIABILITY- The only issues i've had with this car is the passenger window randomly stopped working for a day but then worked fine, otherwise i've had no problems with it."

4 years of ownership: Camaro 2SS

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "Engine, exterior design, driver's car"

Cons: "interior has too much plastic material"

"Maybe, I am a lucky one but after 4 years, I have not had a single issue with my 2010 Camaro. I have own many US brand performance vehicles: Firebird, 3 Mustangs GT, 2004 & 2006 GTOs and now this Camaro. I feel the interior was better in the GTO but the performance is outstanding and I kept it stock. Interior visibility seemed limited at first but you get used to it quickly."

GM Did an awesome job on Style and performance !

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "Performance, Gas Mileage, Comfort, all great."

Cons: "Lighting inside poor, no light in glove box"

"I love my new Camaro, I bought one for Gas millage so it's not the SS. I was amazed at the gas millage and performance of this 6 cylinder 3.6 engine. Wow the get up and go is unbelievable. Comfort is awesome, had to drive it 1200 miles a week on the road with out stopping but for Gas. Gas was awesome mileage was awesome, too. 75 - 80 most of the way and getting 28 to 30 MPG is unheard of. I have a 1999 FireBird and its a 6 also. I was lucky to get 24 MPG high way and 18 city. My Trans AM 6.6 was even worse. (expected it) High was was a little better."

Great convertible with loads of attitude

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Attitude, you can make it your own"

Cons: "Dual Navigation - confusing commands"

"Have the 6 speed V8 with the SS 2 and RS options. There is a learning curve in using the Navigation system. With OnStar and built in Navigation option - please note there are different commands used by each system. You must keep that in mind when using. Car is high on the fun factor and gets really good HWY gas mileage - I got 27 in a drive to St. Louis."

Great "extra" car to own

By on Friday, December 13, 2013

Pros: "Excellent handling, power, looks, ride."

Cons: "Visibility,stock CAI/Exhaust, shifter,insurance $$"

"I've owned my Camaro since 2010 and do enjoy driving it. Even though Chevy did an excellent job with the re-release of this sports car, and have ironed out some of the issues with the 2010 model, it's definitely not a practical car to own as a sole means of transportation. Some of the biggest drawbacks one will encounter with this car is the severe lack of visibility from the rear, from the rear sides, from the right hand side (if a passenger is present) and even from the front windshield. The roof is compressed which makes all the windows in the car have to be limited in height and this can cause issues even when driving forward. For example: if one is stopped at a traffic signal, in order to see the light, one must bend down and/or lean forward to see it. With the 2010 and perhaps some of the 11 models backing up and/or parallel parking is exceedingly difficult as one must do it basically blind. Secondly the stock shifter (manual transmissions only) definitely needs to be improved as it is a long-throw shifter and the feel it very mushy. The stock exhaust and cold air intake are junk. If you buy this car I highly recommend removing both and installing after-market parts. Once I did, and after removing the speed limiter on the car, it was like buying a higher model sports car (such as a Corvette), and I noticed the difference instantly! By far the positive aspects of the car outweigh the negatives by a long shot. After driving this car for 3 years as a sole means of transportation, I would NOT recommend buying it as your only car; it's simply not practical. Something as simple as putting a set of golf clubs in the trunk will be a challenge and a half let alone doing a lot of shopping at Costco. All in all it's a fun "extra" car to own."

best car ever super fast and cool

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

"best car ever super fast and cool never sell it i will keep it for ever fast and 4 seats with corvette engine. best built ever."

Wonderful Vehicle

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Powerful, Styling"

Cons: "Small trunk, Small backseat, Quiet stock exhaust"

"I've been following this car since it was announced back in 2006, and finally purchased one in 2012. The LS3 V8 in the Camaro SS is hands down the best part of the car. The power will always put a smile on your face, and the aftermarket is very strong for performance modifications. The styling is a real head turner, and there are plenty of Camaro clubs and meets all across the country. Only cons are the small space in the back and trunk, and a so-so interior. I haven't had any issues with visibility; as long as the mirrors are adjusted correctly it should be fine. All in all, it is everything dreamed the new Camaro would be, and then some."

Love my car

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "Fun car to drive. Plenty of power."

Cons: "Trunk and back seat space."

"One of the best cars I've ever owned, if not the best. It is a fun car to drive. I love taken it on curve roads. As far as power goes, the V-6 in this car has as much power than most of the V-8 I have owned. On long trips it is a pleasure to drive. The only thing I don't like about it is the storage space in the trunk and the room in the back seat area."

Outstanding car in every way.

By on Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Fun to drive, still turns heads and draws compliments 3 years after purchase. Never regretted the decision to buy this car."